Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Frsc Application Wahala - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frsc Application Wahala (10488 Views)

Who Is Acceptable As A Referee For FRSC Application? / My 774,000 Job Application Wahala. / Frsc Application Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frsc Application Wahala by play5050: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Good day good people of nairaland.

i try to complete my application on FRSC portal but it keep telling me access deny that i should login

pls anybody that have succesfully register should help me pls.
how will i survive this ACCESS DENY STAGE

i need to submit my application before August 1st.

i have upload my passport.

Thank u all
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Nyntynplus: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please I also need a solution to it
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Hisense4life(f): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please I need the website.
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by temitope27(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bleep you op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Mekudi: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
I don't even bother myself to apply

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by oyeb15: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Waste of time.
Many people made the final list in the last recruitment and they did not apply online or went for the 3-day time wasting interview.

After they intentionally crashed their website to make the process manual and make money out of the charade,they received another funding for the purchase of millions of physical files and materials to document applicants but at the end of the day,they shortlisted their special candidates most of whom did not apply online or meet some of the stipulated requirements.
Candidates from local government chairmen, House of Assembly members, deputy governors, governors, top ranking officers of FRSC, Kings , Senators ,HoR members, ruling party chairmen of each state made the final list.

The only hope for the poor in Nigeria is to start eating the rich through any means whatsoever.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by room089: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
May you succeed in that endeavour!

BUT

Don't join the league of Road Safety officials frustrating us on the highways.

5 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by ignis: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please can a graduate who join NYSC be posted to the express road to be stopping cars and asking for particulars and Drivers liscence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by salbis(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Honestly, dis life no balance at all.
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Naijabad: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
What is the application for?

if it is job, I am not interested.

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by KUNZEH(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Waste of time and limited resources

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Mtmike(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Time you are suppose to use for something important, FRSC application ke..... Is your father governor? Do you have 2million to buy it??

3 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by sylve11: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
The posters above me are something else o. shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by domaboy1759: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mine keeps saying error, I don't know what to do
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
So many people will tell you that it's a waste of time, that Frsc is dogshit and what not.

However, ask yourself this question.

"If I follow the advice of these individuals, will they provide something better for me??

grin grin

My unsolicited cent though.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by XaintJoel20: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
I have not registered and I am not brothered.
Do people still get federal government jobs on merits?

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Petersamuel8(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Successful, but my problem is that I didn't upload my NIN when I first registered and now I can't find any option for that

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by GraveMan(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
@OP trying running it in the night, there server is really down. I was able to complete my registration and it was successfulll..

Keep trying it

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by asobo1: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
ignis:
Please can a graduate who join NYSC be posted to the express road to be stopping cars and asking for particulars and Drivers liscence?
Team leader of stop n check particulars. You will be inside car though not stopping cars grin

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
I will neve applyr eva eva eva apply for any federal job again. Remembered three years ago I applied for FRSC at Sokoto. Stayed under the scorching sun for hours to submit files, countless thousands of us engaged in fitness and exercise events. At the end, the few chosen ones from day one got the job while the qualified ones lost out.

3 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by MajesticKris: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Not understanding the site...
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Cubby22: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yes I have, completed th application myself and submit, went to the bank and paid. Simple and straight forward. But you know 9ja thing, I still paid sth to submit application at their office
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by asobo1: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
sylve11:
The posters above me are something else o. shocked cool
Don't blame them at all. Some are commenting based on experience. Things are happening in this country when it comes to military and paramilitary recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Honestly guys, take my advice and forget about this FRSC rubbish. It's all sham. They slots are already sold out, trust me.
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by asobo1: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cubby22:
Yes I have, completed th application myself and submit, went to the bank and paid. Simple and straight forward. But you know 9ja thing, I still paid sth to submit application at their office
Are you typing from Jupiter or Pluto?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by guru90: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
This Nigeria...

NEW NAME IS: FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN.......

9JA FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS FAVOUR NORTHERNERS PEOPLE MOSTLY THAN EAST, WEST AND SOUTH.....

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by qanda: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Study FREE FRSC Job Test prep material at the Job Test section of Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
You see this network glitches that applicatants are experiencing with the frsc portal,it should have given you a signal that the recruitment is not transparent.They just create the application portal so that Nigerians will not accuse the government of doing a secret recruitment.
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
I remembered calling a top ranking customs officer to help me into Nigeria custom service. Guess what he told me on the phone?He said even if he collects money from me, that I will end up not getting a job at the customs. He said the slots are internally sold out by major ranking officers to their goons.
If you insist on pursuing any federal job vacancy in Nigeria, better carry God almighty along or you carry a very long leg

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) April 2018 Latest Recruitment (5 Positions) / Usa Embassy Abuja Employing, Http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/hr_office.html / Vacancies - Teachers Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.