Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) (27725 Views)

Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by RaeMystix: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Maski87:
It's only a community college. It's like a technical school in Nigeria. Go do am for HARVARD make I see,abeg comot. for road

Referring and comparing a community college to that of a technical school is an insult. Do some research!. Community colleges are accredited, and considered junior colleges, where one can obtain at most 60 credit hours of the total 120 credits that is required for one to obtain a bachelors degree in the United States.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ur Ojukokoro na no 1, she was in my schl b4 she left on scholarshp n she was no way near 1st class.
bt atleast i sabi book pass ur whole lineage.
Inspired227:
admit it, u no no book reach her.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
glossy6:

vwe vwe orue, onyieda
when dis gurl was in FUTY her CGPA was not near 1st class. Wawa bai ji dadi ba.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Emmaesty:
It's people like you that get envious of another person's success. Stay there and be hating on those who are graduating with first class and second class while you're still on Third class grade. The sooner you believe that it's possible to graduate with a first class and second class upper division, the better your grades will be
i cnt get envious of her coz when dis gurl was in FUTY her CGPA was not near 1st class.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by allenxbank: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Congrat sis, Deltans no dey carry last. Nigeria always the best in Africa. Thank You GOD.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by donj84: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
TedBaker:
u sabi book
come to FUT Yola and get that first class mak i see

What's so special about FUT Yola that you talking abi they have never produced any first class there..if its so special, I think it would have been among the 10 best nigeria universities according to any of the different method of ranking... So stop being jealous and be happy for her..bad belle nor the give good thing
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by donj84: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dongreat:
Any people always wonder why Deltans are the smartest in Nigeria. Well that's your proof. By the way she is from waffi my hometown. Go girl, next minister in d making.

We nor the carry last jare bro..worse we fit do na draw..na jealousy na they make pple prayer nor the get answers
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by niyi16(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
AdmiralDru:
.......get a Job, get married, give birth to children, grow old and die.
confirm

1 Like

Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by Emmaesty(f): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
pachman:

Man... There are lecturers in Nigeria that have fun and joy in failing students like that's what they learnt while they were in school.. I had one lecturer like that also that marked and there wasn't a single A... If not that they later changed it... All these lecturers sha
Hmmmmmmn... .. ... . Strict making scheme

1 Like

Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by Emmaesty(f): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
ksstroud:

You said what, Nigeria... You made me grin.... Well only in private university such can happen.... But public universities, na sadists lecturers full there, finishing with 4.49 as 2.1, na OYO
But that's sad, 3.49 and 4.49. People shouldn't be allowed to graduate with that na
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by Emmaesty(f): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
gary400:
2009 a guy got 5.0 @ unaab(funaab) and was given a scholarship to Usa
Wow.. .. .. That's very nice
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by ksstroud: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Emmaesty:
But that's sad, 3.49 and 4.49. People shouldn't be allowed to graduate with that na

That's the country we live, there exist two universities I know in the SW but I lipsrsealed for the names
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by Capableben(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
TedBaker:
u sabi book
You school at Futy?? its mautech now ,not FUTY.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by Capableben(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
TedBaker:

when dis gurl was in FUTY her CGPA was not near 1st class. Wawa bai ji dadi ba.
she schooled at FUTYOLA?
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by bayonino: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
steppin:

Bad belle. How many you get?
Dude! i am a lecturer!
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Emmaesty:
I love reading success stories like this. I wonder why we've never heard of a perfect 5.0 graduate in Nigeria?

Hahahhahahhahah your funny sha

lol Nigeria you said Omg
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by Umamman(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
TedBaker:
u sabi book

if she mistakely cum 2 any 9ja skull na d book go sabi her, try 1 n c.
Any way congrat 4 kipin 9ja flag high.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by manup: 12:39am On Dec 20, 2015
TedBaker:
u sabi book

Na play she been dey do for there?
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by richard870(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2015
AdmiralDru:

You guys in all these 9ja uni think you're in one big school. Over hyped schools producing overhyped graduates.
Dont mind them

1 Like

Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by Fortunate017(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2015
cycline404:

Show love, not hate nor Jealosy.
Congrats to her. Buy i think what he meant was, having a perfect grade/first class in those western world is easier than in some schools in Nigeria. Many lecturers in Nigeria tertiary institutions are sadists.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by elvision1(m): 12:56am On Dec 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Girls r more brilliant than guys cheesy..click like if u agree

if i slap u ehn! E go turn auto sexchange tinz
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 4:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Capableben:
she schooled at FUTYOLA?
b4 e get schl 4 jand leave na FUTY she bin dey.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 4:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Capableben:
You school at Futy?? its mautech now ,not FUTY.
warefa, mautech came aft i graduated.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 4:19am On Dec 20, 2015
donj84:

What's so special about FUT Yola that you talking abi they have never produced any first class there..if its so special, I think it would have been among the 10 best nigeria universities according to any of the different method of ranking... So stop being jealous and be happy for her..bad belle nor the give good thing
guess u re ashamed of ur own schl dats y u cnt even rep.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by steppin: 5:07am On Dec 20, 2015
bayonino:
Dude! i am a lecturer!
Who cares? You can be be a mechanic for all I care!
Damn you!
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 5:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Congrats to her!!!

She looks smart!
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by donj84: 6:09am On Dec 20, 2015
TedBaker:

guess u re ashamed of ur own schl dats y u cnt even rep.

Ashamed of school??...really, go check your CGPA before you representing your school pls..ooooo is dat why you so jealous of the lady or is dat how your school taught you to promote your school, I see..if you want to rep your school,its not in this jealousy manner..and sorry am a solid graduate of FUTminna and from every criteria used to choosed best schools, FUTyola can never ever beat FUTminna..so go learn how to hype your school..sha your school can be number one based on JEALOUSY
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by timibare(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2015
TedBaker:
u sabi book
ode!!! Face ur book u no go hear, na so so lecturer ona go dey fight up en down
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2015
donj84:

Ashamed of school??...really, go check your CGPA before you representing your school pls..ooooo is dat why you so jealous of the lady or is dat how your school taught you to promote your school, I see..if you want to rep your school,its not in this jealousy manner..and sorry am a solid graduate of FUTminna and from every criteria used to choosed best schools, FUTyola can never ever beat FUTminna..so go learn how to hype your school..sha your school can be number one based on JEALOUSY
for ur small mind.
Ojukokoro
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2015
timibare:
ode!!! Face ur book u no go hear, na so so lecturer ona go dey fight up en down
u be lecturer?
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2015
donj84:

infact i challenge u.
. I would ve taken more serious if u said FUTAkure.
Re: Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) by Lillyemeritus: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Congrats dear am proud of you, you are nt like cocaine pushers in igboland destroying Nigeria name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Held My Child's Results Because Of This Reason . / 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them / How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.