Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) (47645 Views)

Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / TB Joshua's Daughter Called To Bar - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
22 year old Serah Oyindamola Joshua was one of the 3,277, who were called the Bar on Tuesday and Wednesday (December 15 and 16), having successfully completed the September 2015 Bar Final Examinations.

She told Nigeria Guradian in an interview to celebrate the moment:
“I’m grateful to God, my family and friends, who have been of help to me. I am humbled and privileged to have succeeded. I am very happy.”

Speaking about her dad, she continued:

“I am privileged and fortunate to be the daughter of such a humble and great man of God
called TB Joshua. He is someone I look up to, because my father is a man of God and he has been able to guide me every time I need him. I am too happy, so humble to be his daughter. He has been a good guide. Thus I can’t afford to disappoint him and God, because to whom much is given, much is expected.”

How does she react to comments about her father?

Serah takes a deep breath, as her finely chiselled features and sinuous body glisten. She leans on the wall, while nursing a bottle of mineral water. She says,

“He is a true example of humility. I have seen so many characters in him that is worthy to emulate. As a father, he is the best father everybody can pray to have. I am not just saying that, because he is my father, this is just the truth. Also, it’s not what I think about him or what people think about him that counts, but what God says about him.
That’s why I said, he is a true man of God and it’s not what people say that counts, but what God says. Everybody has the right to air his or her opinion, but God’s opinion counts most.”

What was his reaction to her success story?

“He was very happy and proud of me. I am always happy whenever he is proud of me. He has given me so much and I feel I have a lot to offer and can’t afford to disappoint him.
When people know that I am his daughter, they are always surprised and that spur me on to work harder and achieve what I want. To every glory is a story to tell.”

Was their special gift or words of encouragement he gave her as a child?

“Life is an experience,” she exclaims. “I know my dad and he is a living example of how to be, humble and devoted to God.”

On how her friends relate to her and whether they expect her to introduce them to him for prayers?

“Yes, many are surprised, and some even want me to introduce them to him for prayers.”

Serah will also be called to bar in New York in January. She passed the final examinations in November and is getting set for the January date in New York Supreme Court.

She attended Ronik International School, Ejigbo, Lagos State, and later, the London School of Economic, where she did her law degree and a master’s in New York.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/behold-prophet-tb-joshuas-daughter.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by TedBaker(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
She no join the three wise men

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Michellla(f): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
22? she looks older

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
wow its gladens my heart to see young ladies like this succeed and bring joy to the family, not all this useless baby mamas and instagram celebs that we all are celebrating in this era. "this lady should be an example an inspiration to younger ladies and students. "first of all it pays to be humble just like Buhari's daughter.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Michellla:
22? she looks older
i also find it hard to believe shes 22....she looks really old

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by sugarbelly4: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Law abroad?? American legal system, she studied

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
End time Joshuas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by donstriker0: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
amiskurie:
End time Joshuas
Sharap

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Dsrooftiles: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin grin

Congrat to her

See more Exclusive photos from the event @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/tb-joshuas-daughter-serah-called-to-bar.html
Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by drnairalov: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
this is why i hate the legal proffession...too many lawyers these days..wtf

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
22? wink

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by stjsd(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Adamma22(f): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op, she looks 30 embarassed

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Ayt27(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
softappless:
wow its gladens my heart to see young ladies like this succeed and bring joy to the family, not all this useless baby mamas and instagram celebs that we all are celebrating in this era. "this lady should be an example an inspiration to younger ladies and students. "first of all it pays to be humble just like Buhari's daughter.

Baby mama's looking to reap where they did not sow, I'm with you on this one and there's no way this anti is 22, kilode.

Oh! I forgot to add useless before the baby mamas

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by menix(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
No be only 22yrs nah 22 X 2....

See this Uwa Mmebi 22yrs pikin...
Papa Liar, pikin come go study lying profession to beat papa at the game of Lie..

Soon she will tell us she did not read Law in school but Miracle made them call her to Bar abi Beer parlour..m

Nwata Onye Uwa Mmebi..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by steppin: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
This old hag is 22? Nothing surprises me anymore.
Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by THEREALSEUN: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
interesting
Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Congrats to the great man of God.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by wakes: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
First time to hear about MOG s family!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
donstriker0:
Sharap
why should he?
Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by uwa1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Congratulations.... God doesn't forgets His own....

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by slightlyMad(f): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
for those shouting 22, it is a family thing, you wouldn't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
End Time Lawyers . .
Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by miqos02(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
ok
Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
TedBaker:
She no join the three wise men
na wise women dem go call am
Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by poshbrave(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Too much study must ve made her to look older dan her age...i celebrate with u Serah more heights in life and ur career

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Vikky014(f): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
she looks older than her age

cngrats to her
Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by cowgirl9090: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adamma22:
Op, she looks 30 embarassed
she looks 35

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by lonelydora: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
softappless:

Barman, give him a bottle of Star or Harp.
Re: TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Happy for her. May her call to bar be fruitful.
Na only poor man pikin dem dey call to BAR PARLOUR.

Make God help poor man pikin too so as to be called to bar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / 50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.