Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) (41543 Views)

U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food / The Hardworking Handicap Shoe Maker Gets A Wheel Chair Donated To Him / See What Was Donated To Idp's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by edwife(f): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Madame, stop writing all this English..

What have you donated to them undecided
If you haven't donated anything, u absolutely have no ground to criticise what others have given....

Quit ur analysis nd go to supermarket nd buy kellogs nd Nido milk nd send to IDPs sad (if u haven't) then come back, we will listen to u..

I don't talk to your kind,as you can see the poster i quoted a woman discussed with me like an educated grown up human being.You don't know me neither do you know if i have sent anything.You listening to me or not won't change what i type or my opinion.

What have you donated always come from people with no opinion or sense.
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Abugab(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
What is wrong here?
Do you think those in IDPs are beggers who don't deserve these type of shoes?
They are just victims of BH war who had their normal lives, jobs and businesses prior to BH attacks that rendered them homeless in their lands.

Those shouting, what have you donated?
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by vislabraye(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
The shoes are good quality but not for a place like IDP camp.
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by NobleAngell(f): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
F
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by badexmuzter: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Na 2 go to club na
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by diva90: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol! Christmas shoe
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Give what you can. Some people in de IDP camp will actually appreciate this. Christmas shoe don arrive. This is christmas, it should be felt there too..
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Mcowubaba: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
edwife:

I don't talk to your kind,as you can see the poster i quoted a woman discussed with me like an educated grown up human being.You don't know me neither do you know if i have sent anything.You listening to me or not won't change what i type or my opinion.

What have you donated always come from people with no opinion or sense.

Madame sense nd opinion
What have you donated !!!!
STFU...
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by abbeyty(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
The shoes can be sold and use the money for something else.
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Let me quickly add that the donor should have considered the fact that most people in the IDP's camps are northerners who rarely rock these kinda shoes be they Muslims or Christians.

Talking from experience o.

And no, I'm yet to donate something to them....
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
ZUBY77:
What are you implying?

That people in IDP doesn't deserve to wear heel shoes?

I guess they should only pray and sin, eat rice and bread while you wear shoes and drink beer.

I am sure you already tagged the shoes as evil and from Satan.. Tempered Brain Union.

Any day i will visit, i am sure to also include condoms in my package. You can go and report me to you Pastor.

Tell them o...
Self-centered pieces of shits posing as concerned humans!
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by bladeAnders(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Do you see anything wrong with giving these old shoes as donation to Internally Displaced Persons?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/someone-sent-these-high-heel-shoes-as.html
whaaaaat! are u sheating me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture / Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Man Electrocuted By Street Light Pole While Crossing The Road At Kosofe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.