Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) (46364 Views)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Tekno Shows Off His Beautiful Garage / Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by marshalcarter: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mr....showin tires of cars doesn't make dem urs undecided

She-diot
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by austynoh: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
My flex na your time....Alaji Teckino
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by austynoh: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
My Guy flex na your time....Alaji Teckino
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by Sodiumdawg: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
My tank is full!
The queue sha........!
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Please who is Tekno? and why is he disturbing our Peace because he has two cars
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by Shawlambivert(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Well I like that yellow cab he showed us
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by adexdon(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
u take taxi to airport....don't see any big deal
..lolz
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by bummyla(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
My Brother! No fuel to buy! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by ehix89(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
plz order ur fuel online,we offer home delivery services...www.wtf.com
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
The fare paid is enough to get fuel for one these cars and drive to the airport. I bought fuel yesterday at N110/ltr so 20 liters can do or 30 unless just feel like boarding a taxi
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by repogirl(f): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
When una go dey buy fuel guzzlers nko? angry

1 Like

Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
These empty guys sha

Fuel is everywhere now. He only wants an excuse to show his mumu fans he has a new car
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by funnynation(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
The guy get show for Abuja 2moro.. I will be performing there live.. Venue: Julius Berger Camp field Kubwa Abuja. FunnyNation Comedian
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by Adonis3: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
menix:
So

This guy bu Anumanu oo..
Make we use this story go buy xmas cloth for Lagos Island abii

And some Uwa Mmebi nairalanders will say it's Humility, abeg the taxi wey him enter no go still take same road wey him motor go pass

The guy should tell us both cars re empty, we will understand..

and what did he do?
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by menix(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adonis3:

and what did he do?

Comprehension!!!!

U lack it..
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
SOO THAT YELLOW ABI NA ORANGE BMW NA TAXI grin
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by ableguy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
menix:
So

This guy bu Anumanu oo..
Make we use this story go buy xmas cloth for Lagos Island abii

And some Uwa Mmebi nairalanders will say it's Humility, abeg the taxi wey him enter no go still take same road wey him motor go pass

The guy should tell us both cars re empty, we will understand..

Uwa nmebi

1 Like

Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by menix(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
ableguy:

Uwa nmebi

Nwanne re u an Able nwwoke Onye Uwa Nmebi

1 Like

Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by xreal: 3:55am On Dec 20, 2015
GoodHealth007:

This guy is a liar! He lives in Abuja so those cars can't be his! Tekno, y you dey lie?

I wonder oo.

These are two great 'german machines', if na so e easy ....I need to sing 'Polongo'.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by Qualer: 5:17am On Dec 20, 2015
tchidi:
'AM' Happy... undecided undecided

na dat one your okpolo eyes go see grin
Re: Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Qualer:

na dat one your okpolo eyes go see grin

grin cheesy. E scratch me for body.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo / Ebuka Falls While Playing Basketball With Banky W (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.