Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

APC stop and think about our Economy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC stop and think about our Economy. (433 Views)

When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) / Soludo To APC: Stop Blaming PDP For Nation’s Woes / PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC stop and think about our Economy. by bossOD: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
No matter how small our eyes are,

even the blind can see that the economy of Nigeria is running on the negative since the arrival of the APC led government,

though they blame the PDP for being the architect behind the fall, but damn them because they knew what they were coming to face, so I would have expected them to shut the Bleep up and go down to work but we are not seeing that.

the only thing we see is them playing the blame game,
with Liar Muhammed as their attacker and Buhari as their captain, Madam bring back our girls (BBG) as their fan.

the picture is that there is no money.

As a young man that get my salary from the fed government I have not been paid for 2 month n half now.

but my question is,
if there is no money as claimed by the federal government,

why are they using the judges to over turn the mandate of the people??

why are they busy spending money on reruns??

and allowing INEC keep on with this their inconclusive elections,
just yesterday a fresh election was ordered within 90 days in Akwa Ibom, Rivers state same, bayelsa inconclusive, kogi was same,

as far as i know this election will cost us so much money whereas they say there is no money.

To me if this niggers could fund this elections they are busy cancelling, then they should shut the Bleep up and not complain in our ears that Nigeria is broke.

God bless Nigeria
God bless me
God bless all the supporters of the truth.
Re: APC stop and think about our Economy. by dunkem21(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Waoh ..

(1) (Reply)

Emperor ademusiwaa country Of Western Nigeria wish All Obas merry Christmas / NNPC- 75% Of Fuel In Nigeria Will Still Be Imported In 2016 / Nigeria: 'why Yorubas Must Support North-east People' - Wole Arisekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.