Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) (36581 Views)

The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Obi Worldphones (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hmnn...
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by dominique(f): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
We want specs not fancy pictures
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Endlesslove33:
Obi is a boy?? Ada is a girl

Adaobi =girlboy

grin ur calculation tho..
obi is a boy and obi is also a compound ( as in ur fathers compound)
Adaobi means our daughter (daughter of the compound or daughter of the soil)

not boy girl
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Endlesslove33(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
northvietnam:

not boy girl

How do u mean
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Spanner4(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
While we are trying to run away from China, all we see is china running to us, pls maka why na Chinko abeg make una leave us with una product na. U guys has colonized us with ur tech stuff dat even now wat we are experiencing now is chinkona disease in the Country. China maka why, China maka why, what is "Obi" world smart phone again".
#sayno to chinko#
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by onowu007(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Not buying until OBASANJO GLOBEPHONE comes out.
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Azuwonder(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Looking forward to home reviews.
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by nonesense: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Selling since 1908 in UAE
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dem no wan invite me to test the phone for them and market it for them equally?
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by condralbede(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mikel Obi....but e never won tell ppl say Nah him get am.we will set up a committee to investigate this.
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by henryutd(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
They launched ladies not phone.
Lubbish.
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Demmocrats:
Partly Indian and Chinese with Igbotic kind of blend(I know not owned by an Igbo dude).

Obi 1 grin grin
actually obi 1 is more star wars.anakin teacher
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
davthom:
actually obi 1 is more star wars.anakin teacher

I know bro cool
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Spanner4:
While we are trying to run away from China, all we see is china running to us, pls maka why na Chinko abeg make una leave us with una product na. U guys has colonized us with ur tech stuff dat even now wat we are experiencing now is chinkona disease in the Country. China maka why, China maka why, what is "Obi" world smart phone again".
#sayno to chinko#
not that theres anything wrong with Chinese phones but dis phone has no relationship to chinese anything or am i missing sumtin
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by abercrombie(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:

what's the specifications?
mad man do you have to quote a whole topic...haba
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by igwe123: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
peter obi or obi of onitsha?? Lol. but when will nigeria start thinking of its own brand to compete with these oyibos??
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Spanner4(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
davthom:
not that theres anything wrong with Chinese phones but dis phone has no relationship to chinese anything or am i missing sumtin

My broda Chinko products,u go fear fear
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by sorepco(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Did u read?

lonelydora:
Thye should continue to eat yam with dasuki and we will be collecting our own share with entrepreneurship. Keep making us proud Obi my brother.
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by sorepco(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Idiata did u read?

Deolaw:
Rubbish! Worst brand of phone I have held all my life. A friend got and on the first day of use, the screen went auto pressing itself with ease. Worse than China phones sef. I didn't even know it was a Nigerian brand before I hated it.

I am not spoiling Nigerian products but if we can't make good standards then let's not bother.

Shame!

Modified: It is not owned be a Nigerian. Whoever makes them makes junks.
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by sorepco(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Did u read

Ezedon:
hope its not Mikel obi's company
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Instead of phones na people pictures a come dey see. una sure sey na phone these people want produce abi na platform for beauty contest?

Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by DrayZee: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Gonyken:
Obi one
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by DrayZee: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
northvietnam:

not boy girl
So it's daughter of the soil from your father's compound.

Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Mouriho's exit, Can Chelsea make the top 4?
No it can't be possible...
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by dragsazy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Endlesslove33:

Adaobi =girlboy
In mama peace voice "chai eee" guy u don madt ooooo
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by dragsazy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Endlesslove33:

Adaobi =girlboy
In mama peace voice "chai eee" guy u don madt ooooo
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Deolaw: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
sorepco:
Idiata did u read?

I think I am better than you. It was obvious I typed out of anger even without reading. Did you read my post to the end?

Dummy
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:

you quoted an entire story just to ask for specifications
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Are they selling women or phones? Av not seen any phone just women posing and some men drinking kai kai, hope the phones will be good .

We are tired of being used as dumping ground for cheap inferior android phones that have a life span of 60days.
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by stevecantrell: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
When your economy is poo and your currency becomes toilet paper, the vultures enter to flood your country with sub standard goods.
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by bamite(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:

You be fool for quoting all that
Re: Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) by ewizard1: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:
And you have to quote the whole post?

Urgent Apple Warning: Every iPhone User Should Check Settings Now! / Tutorial: Offline Firmware Upgrade (case Study: N95) **Updated** / Etisalat Free MB Code