Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? (41188 Views)

Supreme Court Affirms Obaseki As Governor Of Edo State / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Edo 2016: Tension In Edo As Oshiomhole Picks Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by georgementday(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
uwa1:
Even a blind man can acknowledge the good works of his administration in areas of infrastructure..... But when it comes to economic development, his administration has failed woefully..... My point now is.... If this man (Obaseki) was or is his economic advicer, then his (Obaseki) incapability, ineffectiveness and inefficiency is so obvious even to the blind....
bros,u just spoke my mind
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Shortyy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Must they all all look hideous?
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by wellmax(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
The people will decide
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by hotdi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Another Way to enrich the Obaseki's

Oshiomhole still go find person when resemble am

See their face grin

U get bad mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by wakes: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
“If Obaseki is the governor’s choice nobody will stop him. Oshiomhole made most of us what we are today and if he decides it is Obaseki, so be it, we will all support him. So if anybody is threatening, it is only a waste of time.”
Democracy?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by XaintJoel20: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
georgementday:
His puppet. What has the so called Obaseki done to elevate the lives of the Binis or Edo state in general?
You fit block me for Iya Bola jiont later make I arrange you pepper soup...
#WiseTalk
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by menix(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
God fatherism still dey reign

Hope the guy is not a modern version of Osho wowo

Uwa Mmebi God father..
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
All of them sha ugly,very soon we go hear say this one marry Egyptian.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by miqos02(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
ok
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Jodesky(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:

See their face grin

Bros, you wicked no be small.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Holyman3:

Exactly the reason why you wont get to anywhere until you die.
Its always my party, not the individual involved.
Mr man. i own an IT company. my office is at akpakpava by visafone office. so u can see hv gotin somewhere already and am nt ur type.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
blizard44:
Igueben, 3. Be home. Wouldn't wanna hear 'I was in Bici hence my not voting'.
Put all the APC aspirants together and stake them against one of the PDP's.
The results would shake you..
OK. Till that day.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, no vex! I wouldn't vote an 'anyhow' man over a PDP Candidate. I rather sit down at home and watch the tele than to go queue behind a stooge. The Chairman of APC in Edo State made mention of such when he came to Akoko Edo sometimes last month. When he was challenged by someone that he shouldn't have said we should queue behind whoever Oshiomole adopts, he said he was misquoted. Let all of them go for Primaries and the most popular should emerge.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by GudluckIBB(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Even with 10 Ize-iyamu(the fake pastor), Apc would still win.

When he was the SSG to lucky, they ruined the state.

Besides I heard he is the head of confratinity in Edo state.

Its a pity!
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by georgementday(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
XaintJoel20:
You fit block me for Iya Bola jiont later make I arrange you pepper soup... #WiseTalk
bruh,i dey ur side.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
uwa1:
Even a blind man can acknowledge the good works of his administration in areas of infrastructure..... But when it comes to economic development, his administration has failed woefully..... My point now is.... If this man (Obaseki) was or is his economic advicer, then his (Obaseki) incapability, ineffectiveness and inefficiency is so obvious even to the blind....
Bro nor vex o. in economic, how is the growth of a state/country rated?
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by cleatoris: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Holyman3:
Exactly the reason why you wont get to anywhere until you die.
Its always my party, not the individual involved.
You PDP hoodlums and Igbinedion stooges only know how to insult and curse instead of provide convincing argument to promote your paymaster.

EDO state has advanced beyond your level. Grow up. Or you will be disgraced once again with the House Of Igbinedion thieves.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Jesusloveyou: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Another Way to enrich the Obaseki's

See their face grin
yes u are right, that face remind me of Gaius obaseki, i don't like seeing that face, anyway is still far better than any pdp candidate, which wil likely be former v.c of uniben- osayuiki oshodin, it wil be a good contest

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
It was so bad then that he bought 3 hummers(hummer 1, hummer 2, and hummer 3) with the plates number named Ize-iyamu 1, Ize-iyamu 2, and Ize-iyamu 3. When the time comes, his atrocities wud be brought to the media for everyone to read, and judge.
GudluckIBB:

When he was the SSG to lucky, they ruined the state.

Besides I heard he is the head of confratinity in Edo state.

Its a pity!
There is no saint in Edo!
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by ernieboy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
georgementday:

have heard of 'project vote'? Check ur google u will see what he did. A Bini man will NEVER help another Bini to make it,this why i will forever respect Anenih
How
How many persons did anenih help? Have ever been to his village uromi?
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by martineverest(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
We don't want Benin man as governor in Edo state.... They are overly corrupt. They no get development for their gene......
Mulattoclaro, Spanishkid clone and defend your people
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by holajeedayy: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
You guys should go take a seat joor,as at of today with card reader the public will decide not naraland braging apc or pdp the best will b pick thru effectiv n dependable vote after all my vota card dey
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sijo01:
Pick ke! Have they conducted their primaries?
I've never held of this name.
Google his name. He is more of a technocrat(financial expert) than a politician.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
cleatoris:

You PDP hoodlums and Igbinedion stooges only know how to insult and curse instead of provide convincing argument to promote your paymaster.

EDO state has advanced beyond your level. Grow up. Or you will be disgraced once again with the House Of Igbinedion thieves.
Thanks for informing him before the day comes.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by martineverest(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The Election in Edo is going to be very critical giving the fact that both apc and pdp canditates are both from bini (Edo south)

Ize iyamu the pdp candidate is sponsored by lucky igbinedion, the same man who ruined Edo state.

Its going to be a big contest however, Apc will carry the day!
yeah. The decider will be edo north(apc) and Edo central(pdp)
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
martineverest:
We don't want Benin man as governor in Edo state....
Which tribe do u desire then?
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by oshiosense(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Any good person should have the job, but certainly not for the 'pastor' Ize Iyamu. I wonder what time he still has for God in his church.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Sacramento4real(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
georgementday:
His puppet. What has the so called Obaseki done to elevate the lives of the Binis or Edo state in general?
Didn't you read where it was written that he own a company?Do you think its Aliens from space that works in that company?Oh!Just because he does not share rice like 'The Rice' man does,he is not helping the masses,kwo?
By the way,have you heard of the Obaseki family of Edo state?His brother is the owner of Obas Worldwide,a construction and oil servicing company employing Hundreds of Edo people.His other brother is the former Group Managing Director of NNPC.That family is well connected.They have imparted the life of Edo people in their own lil way.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by GudluckIBB(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
martineverest:

Pdp will loose Edo central becos of Anenih!

Anenih has not done anything for Edo Central so they are angry with him and becos of that, they will have a protest vote in favour of APC
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
martineverest:
Edo central is nt 100% Pdp compared to Edo north that is 100% Apc. Pdp has never won an elected position in Edo north since oshiomole became gov, bt same cant be said of Edo central and Apc.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by GudluckIBB(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Didn't you read where it was written that he own a company?Do you think its Aliens from space that works in that company?Oh!Just because he does not share rice like 'The Rice' man does,he is not helping the masses,kwo?
By the way,have you heard of the Obaseki family of Edo state?His brother is the owner of Obas Worldwide,a construction and oil servicing company employing Hundreds of Edo people.His other brother is the former Group Managing Director of NNPC.That family is well connected.They have imparted the life of Edo people in their own lil way.

Bros I disagree with you
When his brother was the GMD of NNPC, what did he do for Edo state?

As we speak, he's the chairman of lnlg, what has he done for Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by kixo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
I de laugh, write of Pastor Ize-Iyamu at your own peril! That man has structures across the 18 LGAs of Edo state, have you not wondered why Oshiomhole and APC are afraid of him? This same man helped oshiomhole in 2012 as DG of his campaign team to win elections, he was DG of GEJ campaign team in 2015, he still delivered Edo to GEJ. Even APC stalwarts will work for him after both primaries. It's only those who are not in Edo state that says Oshio de work, apart from red roofing of some selected schools,Oshio has nothing to show, high taxation, the people of Edo state are lamenting!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.