Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders (47531 Views)

Marilyn Gbalahan: Okowa's Daughter Gives Birth On His 58th Birthday (Photos) / Governor Okowa's Branded Bags Of Rice With Accord Party Surface (Photos) / Okowa's Daughter's Wedding: Uduaghan, Ekweremadu,obiano In Asaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by NwaNimo1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Judging by the expressions on the elders faces she's a spoilt brat that's an embarrassment to her parents just like their own children . . .
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
She's telling them not to mess things up!
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by toshmann(m): 1:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Only in nigeria/africa.

By the way which state be dis sef
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by chrisnero(m): 2:24am On Dec 20, 2015
She is probably not threatening senator Andy Uba
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by mamagee3(f): 4:40am On Dec 20, 2015
She's probably directing on how they would walk her down the aisle when they get to the church for the wedding. .

No biggie! tongue
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by cbjonstage(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2015
The elders b like: Ada nneya, come lets bless u

The girl b like: u better behave well. this is city, everything here is capture so i say NO to ur cunning hugs
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by martinlooter(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2015
sinkhole:
that man in white, without cap, come dey smile saying "you see, I told them to dress well, this is a white wedding naa" grin

Don't tell me it's Senator Andy Ubah that you're addressing as that man on white without cap. See your life? Children of this new generation, you don't even know anything anymore.
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Progress2468(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2015
santosesq1:
I was there life & direct. She was saying her father is a thief so all of una dey join am thief ? Birds of same feather. Yet Delta no get road, paying salary delay, nothing is workin in Delta the BIG heart forget BIG head uduaghan wen say Finger of God. Na BIG heart we be forever

Big head like you, must you bring politics into everything??

For your information Delta State is working
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by hackactigist: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
the man with blue up/down be like:i wish i am the governor and this is my daughter
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by dhappyking(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
How come , I am only interested in the car? It should have taken centre stage, abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.