Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,963 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders (47527 Views)

Marilyn Gbalahan: Okowa's Daughter Gives Birth On His 58th Birthday (Photos) / Governor Okowa's Branded Bags Of Rice With Accord Party Surface (Photos) / Okowa's Daughter's Wedding: Uduaghan, Ekweremadu,obiano In Asaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by DeKen: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Picture does not say what transpired. Now what are you insinuating?
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Swiftkey(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
The lady be like iffa hear and the three elders be like wetin we wan talk again OBO dey talk, we talk say we get idea
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by stankezzy: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
D man in white is senator Andy uba

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Spanner4(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
MzPecs:
I'll rather quote you and answer you. undecided
She has respect her Elders tongue

See as those Elders they look her, make she take tym o or else... Anyway pecs hw fr
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Josedon1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Thats my Senator, Andy Uba... In that pix
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by teampregar(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Spanner4:
undecided

Click like if u knw she don't have respect for her Elders and click share if u think she does
You just got bleeped up bro!! My caption: She like "who invited these bush men here??"

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Spanner4(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
teampregar:

You just got bleeped up bro!! My caption: She like "who invited these bush men here??"

And she will be like telling them, abeg u ppl shouldn't disgrace me here with ur drinking habit.
Coz I don't want u to mess up my wedding, Endtime ladies
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Orikinla(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Levels don change o.
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Decibel: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
sinkhole:
that man in white, without cap, come dey smile saying "you see, I told them to dress well, this is a white wedding naa" grin

That's the most handsome Senator Andy Uba from Anambra
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by okiezman(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
sinkhole:
The lady be like "if I give you slap, ehn!" and the men be like "seriously?"
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by sunnitus: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
henchamb:
The bride be like: why are you people dressed like vilage chiefs. It's white wedding and my international friends are coming.
The elder be like: chinekem eh. Bia Ifeanyi see this Maria of yesterday
nwanne madu...em bi lyk say u attend the wedding....lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by timunstopable: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
The only that caught my attention in the pix is the black Car

H I wish u could see the full pix to know the brand
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by tpiar: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
I didnt see anything unusual about the photo.

am i missing something?
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by ikukuhero: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Na wa o! how time flies. This very small girl of yesterday who attended Holy Infant school and used to join her Mum when she, her Mum, was still teaching. I hope her Mum has stopped being snubbish. And Evelyn her Aunty - nice girl in those days. Ifeanyi Okowa the Uduaghan and Ibori stooge. Good luck!
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Sacramento4real(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
sinkhole:
The lady be like "if I give you slap, ehn!" and the men be like "seriously?"
Does that make any sense to you?
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Benite: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
timunstopable:
The only that caught my attention in the pix is the black

H I wish u could see the full pix to know the brand

Its Bentley bro
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Louiscutedude(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
She z lyk 'what' who invited u here n d elders are lyk ennnnn
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by Baroba(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
henchamb:
The bride be like: why are you people dressed like vilage chiefs. It's white wedding and my international friends are coming.
The elder be like: chinekem eh. Bia Ifeanyi see this Maria of yesterday
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by seunlly(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Meaningless
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by dalhjana: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
d men were like , okowa abeg help us ask yur daughter if jollof rice still remain..and d daughter is like ,ask this two men if there belle no de full!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by dalhjana: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
d men were like , okowa abeg help us ask yur daughter if jollof rice still remain..and d daughter is like ,ask this two men if their belle no de full!
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by daxon001(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
she knows who she is that's why she can temerously stand there 2 address them.
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by unclekev(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
She was like....if u don't want to stay u beta go
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by lagosrd: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
sinkhole:
that man in white, without cap, come dey smile saying "you see, I told them to dress well, this is a white wedding naa" grin

U be yeye person. U need to see me laugh when I read ur addition to initial bombardment
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by chichriso: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
blesseddivah:
Lol.
She's finally married.

Na you be the witch wey b dey hold her since nt to marry?

All your plan don fail you, ntooorrrr!!!!
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by blesseddivah(f): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
chichriso:

Natu you be the witch wey b dey hold her since nt to marry?

All your plan don fail you, ntooorrrr!!!!

Lol
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by chichriso: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
teampregar:

The men you are calling bush men, one of them is senator of the federal republic of Niger, Senator Andy Aba of Anambra state
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by chichriso: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
seunlly:
Meaningless
meaningfool
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by freshvine(f): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
The lucky guy Don hammer yet some nairaland babes Don dig hole into the boyfriends pockets
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by jungleflick(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
santosesq1:
I was there life & direct. She was saying her father is a thief so all of una dey join am thief ? Birds of same feather. Yet Delta no get road, paying salary delay, nothing is workin in Delta the BIG heart forget BIG head uduaghan wen say Finger of God. Na BIG heart we be forever
no offence buh I think you are deranged ......
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by RickyTan: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Na de typical way brides de feel in charge on their big day.
Nnamdi Uba and Ifeanyi Okowa go just de laugh de chick

Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders by kokoA(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Looks more like a scene from a nollywood movie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down / Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.