Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How To Connect To An Unsecure Wireless Connection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Connect To An Unsecure Wireless Connection (1439 Views)

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / Sim Card Slot On My Laptop, How Do I Use It To Connect To The Internet / How To Connect To A Cisco Router Using Windows 7 And Vista. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect To An Unsecure Wireless Connection by luxiry(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2009
hello my fellow friends i have this unsecure connection in my area but i cany connect via it can anybody tell me how to come about , is there any other sotware that i need to download
Re: How To Connect To An Unsecure Wireless Connection by luxiry(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2009
na waoo so nobody can help here
Re: How To Connect To An Unsecure Wireless Connection by otoyin(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2009
You may connect to it by using your Windows Connection Wizard.Depending on your Operating System(whether Win XP of Vista)- double click on the wireless network icon by the system tray and search for the network.Then tell it to connect to the network even when it says its unsecured.

NOTE:But be sure your antivirus is very up-to-date so as to protect you from any malicious wares on the network.
Re: How To Connect To An Unsecure Wireless Connection by luxiry(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
when i connect it indicate limited or no connectivity mean i wount be able to search any page , can any body tell me why
Re: How To Connect To An Unsecure Wireless Connection by Harbb: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2009
Please note that your connection to any wireless network depends on the strength of your wireless adapter and your proximity to the source of the network. You should check the source of the network to know whether you are being affected by distance,
Re: How To Connect To An Unsecure Wireless Connection by sleekdot(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2009
You need to get close to the AP.check if it assigns a valid IP adress.if not dont bother yourself it would not work
Re: How To Connect To An Unsecure Wireless Connection by bighead1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
it is impossibe read my lips impossible
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Connect To An Unsecure Wireless Connection by cjayy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
Just like 'big head' said, it is most times impossible. You hardly have access to it.

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks Any Data Usb Modem 4 Sale / Bunch Of USA Used Desktop Computers For Sale / How Does Your Phone Home Screen Look Like (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.