Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft (66904 Views)

Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by menix(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Are they releasing statement to tell us it ain't a Disgrace

Is it only in Nigeria that such machines develop fault..

Uwa Mmebi Statement...

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by omooba969(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nawa o! grin
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Is nigeria a country at all

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by pocal: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is just as a result of Poor maintenance culture... They really need to cover their faces...

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nienie(f): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
And people had the mind to go on board? What if that was not the only problem the plane had ni ?

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Meiji(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
"It is our collective responsibility to pray for our state and not point accusing fingers"... just negodu this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by seunlly(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
End tym statement
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by freshvine(f): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
People still travel to the North?

Federal government should release a statement warning its citizens not to head to the North anymore in view of the security challenges
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Eboh4z: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
In idris aldukareem's vioce...... Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter, poor man dey suffer suffer.......

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Commentus2:
Can someone help smiley wetin them say be the reason! I'm searching for Xmas turkey! cool

search for two!
u don check qatar, heard their turkey dey pure well..
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
missdebs:
u've spoken well
This got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by anonimi: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
pocal:
This is just as a result of Poor maintenance culture...
They really need to cover their faces...

When was the last time you renovated your house, office, church, mosque etc?
Why should the government that REPRSENTS all of us be different from the values of each one of us?
Why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by cherylsmith(f): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is really wonderful...
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by omooba969(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Meiji:
"It is our collective responsibility to pray for our state and not point accusing fingers"... just negodu this nonsense.

@bolded,

Only in 9ja. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by millionboi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Datz APC 4u

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by dddrexjr(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
please come again,sir nonsense yarn

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by omooba969(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
cherylsmith:
This is really wonderful...

Fine girl. wink
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by honjaey(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Na robbish talk b. That oo undecided
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by minasota(f): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Amechi must hear this......minister
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by smoby(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Naija I salute una oooo!!! What a oyinbo man can do una can do it better . NA bi dis xo. grin
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nawa ooo grin grin
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Commentus2: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

search for two!
u don check qatar, heard their turkey dey pure well..
You fit pay for that kind tokunbo turkey, abi you no hear say naira dey do free fall play with dollar! Come follow me go Ota jare to chop Seun local Xmas turkey with Aba rice! cool
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
We have to pray? So its an ACT OF GOD (is stellah Oduas voice)?
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by femmical(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
wonders shall never end in dis country, d airport suppose 2b closed because dis's a disgrace.

mumu statement, he tink we re mumu lik him

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by stanleyazo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
#NP 2pac - Changes
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Commentus2:
You fit pay for that kind tokunbo turkey, abi you no hear say naira dey do free fall play with dollar! Come follow me go Ota jare to chop Seun local Xmas turkey with Aba rice! cool

uwah ku pawpaw mehn YO!
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by daywatcher: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
FAAN is a federal agency? So quite simply, it is FG's fault...according to him
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by vislabraye(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Timely and smart response.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by ayindejimmy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:
This is a statement by the government of Bauchi state and not by the officials responsible for this aberration at the airport.
Had it been that this was not exposed on social media, they'd had closed their mouth and quietly sweep it under wraps. SMH

Yet some #President Buhari wants to send us back to NIPOST era with their anti-social media bill.
Bunch of hypocrites. undecided
#Season_Greetings folks!
We will have a memorable Xmas this 2015 with or without our noisemaking chanji-mongers! Amen!
u need deliverance. What do u ppl want, GEJ and corruption?
Sorry we aint goin bak on dat.
Even after d president had maf it public he's nt in support of d bill nd wil veto it, u stil had to portray ur bigotry.
Apart 4rm Dina Malaye other Senator i saw on TV speakin in support of d bill r pdp .
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by onowu007(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
GEJ why!smiles
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
swhoo, non be new thing nah. e get Nigeria person wen non sabi climb ladder...... Abeg leave them with their mumu story.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Bollinger(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
priscaoge:
I see no sense in that statement. That's a very big slap on Nigeria's face. That's very embarrassing mbok angry Using a Ladder to board an aircraft?

Our collective responsibility to pray for our dear state?
undecided undecided

The question is why isn't anyone fired yet? People in Nigeria wonder why the outside world think we are monkeys. This is the reason. I thought i'd seen it all. I guess i was wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driving From Lagos To Abuja / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.