Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries (31088 Views)

Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / Arms Scandal: Dasuki Makes Another Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Should PMB be caught on tape, which I sincerely doubt, let the machiavellian hammer drop on him!.

so shall it be.
I can bet my left balls that baba's youtube channel shall be amongst the explicit revelation.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by kenny987(f): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nne, leave that one first and let's face topic.

Did you read @zuby777's post?

Is it a mere coincidence that a certain Sabi'u Yusuf, who has been linked to the account number posted in the OP was appointed PMB's PA?

https://www.naij.com/485025-president-buhari-appoints-personal-assistant.html

Nwanne mmadu I have seen his post. I even remember a picture of d said Sabi'u that made the rounds upon his appointment. The one that looked like GMB was teaching him what to say.

Nigerians are resourceful and I'm fairly amazed by efforts at investigating and connecting the dots. The problem lies with what will be done with such information. A sane society and even mainstream media will verify and pursue the information but u and I know that unless there's a miracle, they will just kill d story n sweep it under the carpet.

A forgetful citizenry such as we have will also move along and 'leave them for God'. Pata pata they will call such recipient a 'misguided brother', that is if as stated here, he is from a certain region.

Meanwhile did u see this? I've been looking for d insult o!

asEdeyHOT:

Must you insult people?
You cannot do without abusing posters
Smh

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by joseph1832(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

so shall it be.
I can bet my left balls that baba's youtube channel shall be amongst the explicit revelation.
And your left ball it will be when baba is vindicated from all public smearing of his name.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by MizMyColi(f): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2015
kenny987:

Nwanne mmadu I have seen his post. I even remember a picture of d said Sabi'u that made the rounds upon his appointment. The one that looked like GMB was teaching him what to say.

Nigerians are resourceful and I'm fairly amazed by efforts at investigating and connecting the dots. The problem lies with what will be done with such information. A sane society and even mainstream media will verify and pursue the information but u and I know that unless there's a miracle, they will just kill d story n sweep it under the carpet.

A forgetful citizenry such as we have will also move along and 'leave them for God'. Pata pata they will call such recipient a 'misguided brother'.

Hehehehe
I just dey look them.
If the media wants to kill the story.

I, MizColi will not kill it.
Lolz.

Hehehehe.
Well PMB said the truth sha.
He did not receive any money.
Chances are that his nephew received it on his behalf hehehehe.

If this Sabi'u Yusuf is linked to PMB.
The disgrace nuh go be here o.
grin

Well, that said...
If this turns out true, does this mean that there is not one highly placed individual who is totally a man/woman of intergrity; not even one righteous man among them?

Naija politicians, I hail thee all.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by MizMyColi(f): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2015
kenny987:

A forgetful citizenry such as we have will also move along and 'leave them for God'. Pata pata they will call such recipient a 'misguided brother', that is if as stated here, he is from a certain region.

Meanwhile did u see this? I've been looking for d insult o!

Don't mind the internet troll.
Hehehehe

Did you see me reply?

I don't know what satisfaction people gain from accussing me falsely.

Anyway, they are perpetually ignored.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by nezer83: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2015
That account number 0045586381 is an Access Bank account with holder name as sabiu Yusuf (I have proof). If u have an Internet banking facility try initiating a transfer to that account no. The correct name will be displayed. The question begging for answer is:
1) Who is this sabiu yusuf
2) Is he actually related to the president
3) if yes, could this be a setup by the dasuki associates to rob in the president?
4) was there any transfer to the said account no.

Things are getting very messy in this country. I weep for this country.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by joseph1832(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2015
Midolian, passingshot, omenka, tolexander, isn't it funny that sometime ago, some monikers here were busy defending GEJ and Dasuki that he bought arms and ammunition? They even posted pictures of the so called arms and ammunition bought.

Now, its even funnier seeing these monikers cuss Dasuki and even GEJ for not buying any arms and ammunition.

Now how can any sane mind take this set of monikers seriously, or even believe them to be compos mentis, or, even believe them to even know what emanate from their vocal cavity.

Sometimes I marvel the way some people think/behave.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2015
Found PMB's PA's Facebook page. He no longer goes by the name Sabiu Tunde. His Facebook name is now Gyada *** *****

Sabiu "Tunde" from Daura...

But I doubt it is the young chap. PMB won't take N850m and still stand by and watch the prosecution of Dasuki.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by joseph1832(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2015
nezer83:
That account number 0045586381 is an Access Bank account with holder name as sabiu Yusuf (I have proof). If u have an Internet banking facility try initiating a transfer to that account no. The correct name will be displayed. The question begging for answer is:
1) Who is this sabiu yusuf
2) Is he actually related to the president
3) if yes, could this be a setup by the dasuki associates to rob in the president?
4) was there any transfer to the said account no.

Things are getting very messy in this country. I weep for this country.
I was told that it even displays the owner of the account's picture? Is it true? If its true, let's see the face of the man and know who he is, so he can be called upon to answer for this allegation.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by asEdeyHOT: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nne, leave that one first and let's face topic.

Did you read @zuby777's post?

Is it a mere coincidence that a certain Sabi'u Yusuf, who has been linked to the account number posted in the OP was appointed PMB's PA?

https://www.naij.com/485025-president-buhari-appoints-personal-assistant.html

When will you go and open a thread on your new findings?

Just like you did with the fake dead soldiers story. Copy from an unconfirmed and unreliable source and go and open threads.

7 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by midolian(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Midolian, passingshot, omenka, tolexander, isn't it funny that sometime ago, some monikers here were busy defending GEJ and Dasuki that he bought aims and ammunition? They even posted pictures of the so called arms and ammunition bought.

Now, its even funnier seeing these monikers cuss Dasuki and even GEJ for not buying any arms and ammunition.

Now how can any sane mind take this set of monikers seriously, or even believe them to be compos mentis, or, even believe them to even know what emanate from their vocal cavity.

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by dabossman(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2015
RockMaxi:

Only in Nigeria, how can someone address newsmen and still plead for anonymity.

As you don talk my mind already, no need to repeat. I guess they begged a room full of newsmen to keep their names secret. We dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by MizMyColi(f): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2015
olukenzo:
Found PMB's PA's Facebook page. He no longer goes by the name Sabiu Tunde. His Facebook name is now Gyada *** *****

Sabiu "Tunde" from Daura...

But I doubt it is the young chap. PMB won't take N850m and still stand by and watch the prosecution of Dasuki.

But his username on FB is still Sabiu.Yusuf.

www.facebook.com/sabiu.yusuf should land you on PMB's P.A facebook wall.

This just got interesting.
Btw, I hope Dasuki and co are not lying on the boy.

Anyone who has access to customer accounts at access bank should check his transactions ASAP...we need to see the cash in/out flow.

This has to be properly confirmed.

It would be unfair to disgrace the guy and PMB, only for this to turn out false.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by asEdeyHOT: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2015
I don't appreciate you calling me a troll. Do you know the meaning of the word?

You like insulting Nairalanders and when those guys that put up your pictures start, you start mailing and begging mods. You need to make your points without insults.

Every time you insult members and I am online, I will call the attention of the mods to it.

MizMyColi:

Don't mind the internet troll.
Hehehehe

Did you see me reply?

I don't know what satisfaction people gain from accussing me falsely.

Anyway, they are perpetually ignored.

4 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by asEdeyHOT: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2015
I hope you know what you have just suggested is illegal. I guess you have never worked in a professional setting.

Even the EFCC and DSS , both federal agencies will need a court order to access private accounts.

Let us stop exhibiting illiteracy and acute ignorance

MizMyColi:

Anyone who has access to customer accounts at access bank should check his transactions ASAP...we need to see the cash in/out flow.

It would be useful unfair to disgrace the guy and PMB, only for this to turn out false.

3 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Mynd44: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

It would be unfair to disgrace the guy and PMB, only for this to turn out false.
Dafuq? That is illegal from all angles.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by omenka(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Mido*lian, pass*ingshot, om*enka, tolexa*nder, isn't it funny that sometime ago, some monikers here were busy defending GEJ and Dasuki that he bought aims and ammunition? They even posted pictures of the so called arms and ammunition bought.

Bro what more can I say. I remember those pictures they flooded the forum with back then, pics that were proven to be false. Now the truth is gushing out, like sewage out of a broken septic tank and the stench have all of them clutching their noses.

Time will tell.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by menxer: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2015
They just exposed someone's bank detail but want to remain anonymous and expect to be taken serious.

Friends in deed.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by MizMyColi(f): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2015
^^
But when Dasuki exposed exposed names and account numbers of fellows he shared money to, I didn't see this type of complain o.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by PassingShot(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Midolian, passingshot, omenka, tolexander, isn't it funny that sometime ago, some monikers here were busy defending GEJ and Dasuki that he bought aims and ammunition? They even posted pictures of the so called arms and ammunition bought.

Those people will be good as lab rats to understand the special kind of human specie they are. They're definitely different from normal rational human beings.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by samento: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2015
themilanway:
*picks up my gong and beats it*

Who has seen Chukwudi44,ever since Dasuki has been spilling beans and singing like canary the old man seems to have gone under the radar.Or did eat some crumb from Dasuki's table?

Please tell him Dasuki has been singing and releasing albums and mix tapes,and he isn't done as he intends to release more since some of his friends and associates thinks that he is on his own and a joker,and he is on his way to court.

Dasuki we are patiently waiting for your second album.Your maiden album blew us away.

*continues beating gong while still searching for pa chukwudi.
Why wouldn't he go underground when he knows there there is fire on the mountain.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Candyrain(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
Must you insult people?

You cannot do without abusing posters

Smh

Mynd44

Where did you see insult in what she posted? Na wa unto you oooo

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Naijaepic: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2015
omenka:
Somebody must have wet their pant on seeing that acc

The account is owned by one SABIU YUSUF and it is domiciled in Access Bank.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Candyrain(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2015
kenny987:

Men! Investigation matter no be here o! Pls keep it up n make sure u get good n correct info. The ppl sef na devil so pls watch thy back

This is getting interesting. More details of how PMB ate our yam are trickling in gradually. Nice

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by asEdeyHOT: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Where did you see insult in what she posted? Na wa unto you oooo

She is your friend so I am hardly surprised you will come to her defense.

MizMyColi:

lolz.
You dey mind am?

Clearly he lacked an understanding of what I was trying to communicate.

Shed light ke?
That one seems unwilling to learn.
I'll pass Nne.

You dont talk to people like that. Rule 2 broken.

No difference from the guys that post her pictures on Nl.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Commentus2: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
^^
But when Dasuki exposed exposed names and account numbers of fellows he shared money to, I didn't see this type of complain o.
You this lady stop quoting people out of context! The person you quoted is making reference to Dasuki's friends who exposed someone bank details and then asked for privilege of hiding their own identity. Hope you read now! cool

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by joseph1832(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2015
omenka:
Bro what more can I say. I remember those pictures they flooded the forum with back then, pics that were proven to be false. Now the truth is gushing out, like sewage out of a broken septic tank and the stench have all of them clutching their noses.

Time will tell.
Yes time will definitely tell, but even at that, these monikers will never learn. They've become drenched with sentiment to the extent they can't even reason straight.

Anyone of these monikers who so much have a any semblance of a brain would have kept mute when matters such as these are discussed, yet they still come out en masse and do what they know how to do best: play dirty politics.

What a shame.

PassingShot:

Those people will be good as lab rats to understand the special kind of human specie they are. They're definitely different from normal rational human beings.
No doubt. I'm sure the experiment conducted on them will always come out inconclusive, because their rationality have so far been corroded with tribal, ethnic and religious sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by joseph1832(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2015
Candyrain:

This is getting interesting. More details of how PMB ate our yam are trickling in gradually. Nice
Are you for real? Isn't it clear that PMB has already debunked that allegation, and even at that, is the account number on display that of PMB? So why this nonsense of "how PMB ate our yam?"

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by omenka(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2015
themilanway:
*picks up my gong and beats it*

Who has seen Chukwudi44,ever since Dasuki has been spilling beans and singing like canary the old man seems to have gone under the radar.Or did eat some crumb from Dasuki's table?

Please tell him Dasuki has been singing and releasing albums and mix tapes,and he isn't done as he intends to release more since some of his friends and associates thinks that he is on his own and a joker,and he is on his way to court.

Dasuki we are patiently waiting for your second album.Your maiden album blew us away.

*continues beating gong while still searching for pa chukwudi.
You would make a very resourceful town-crier. cheesy
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Sibrah: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2015
kahal29:
■ Say those denying are lying

A new twist to the ongoing inves­tigation of the $2.1bn arms con­tract scandal may soon unfold as associates of the embattled former Na­tional Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki have threatened to make pub­lic a proof that those de­nying to have benefitted from the money actually collected the amounts ticked against their names.

They said it was shock­ing that some politicians would deny ever having anything to do with the ex- NSA and his office when there is a record to show that they received the mon­ey.

Addressing some news­men yesterday, three of Dasuki’s friends and asso­ciates claimed that they were prepared to build up graphic cases against those denying receiving either material or cash gifts from the former NSA.

The associates, who pleaded for anonymity said that apart from a compre­hensive subpoena of indi­viduals and their proxies, who received financial and material gifts but have turned round to deny ever doing so, said they were considering releasing re­corded video of all transac­tions.

“Some people are shamelessly telling in­defensible lies. We have witnesses and recordings of these visits. A man re­ceived two retired army of­ficers in his private sitting room, called his nephew to collect the bag and would thereafter say he saw noth­ing, heard nothing. This is very laughable.

“How did his nephew who has never worked in his life accumulate over N850 million in his bank account (0045586381) in a new generation bank?

“Let them cover what they think they could, and we would certainly spill the beans for Nigerians to see their hypocrisy.

“All of us would meet in court. But before then if they keep denying, we would release some clips on both YouTube and other forms of social media for the world to see their na­kedness,” the one of the associates who led media interaction said.

Dasuki and some promi­nent Nigerians including Chairman of Daar Com­munications Plc, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi, former governor of Sokoto state, Alhaji Attahiru Ba­farawa are facing trial over their alleged involvement in the arms contracts funds bazaar.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/arms-scandal-dasukis-associates-threaten-to-expose-beneficiaries/
These people tick billions away like they are making some form of casual roll call. They tick away billions while the common soldier die away in the hands of Boko Haram.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Candyrain(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

She is your friend so I am hardly surprised you will come to her defense.

You dont talk to people like that. Rule 2 broken.

No difference from the guys that post her pictures on Nl.

Saying you lack an understanding of what she was saying doesn't amount to an insult bros. If truly you missed her point then it can also be said that you misunderstood her which invariably means that you lack understanding of her course of discuss. I expected you to ask her to make you understand what she meant. So no rule was broken.

And yes, she's my friend who I'll always defend anytime any day if she's on the right.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For President Since 1992 / Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.