Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries (31087 Views)

Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / Arms Scandal: Dasuki Makes Another Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Are you for real? Isn't it clear that PMB has already debunked that allegation, and even at that, is the account number on display that of PMB? So why this nonsense of "how PMB ate our yam?"
PMB eat yam!!! PMB is a yam eater. stop trying so hard to defend him.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Are you for real? Isn't it clear that PMB has already debunked that allegation, and even at that, is the account number on display that of PMB? So why this nonsense of "how PMB ate our yam?"
PMB eat yam!!! PMB is a yam eater. stop trying so hard to defend him. If u are paid I will understand. If not, plz be smarter than this
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by joseph1832(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

Ma'am, the English language is not too difficult to understand.

I did not personalise that comment, as you would observe.

Like I said earlier, as much as we condemn the people posting her pictures on NL, we need to also hold her to account.
Brother please. She got a taste of her own medicine. When my picture was posted here, this same person was all other it raining abuses and curses on me.

So now that the favor has been returned to her, I see no reason why she should complain.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by joseph1832(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
shala01:

PMB eat yam!!! PMB is a yam eater. stop trying so hard to defend him. If u are paid I will understand. If not, plz be smarter than this
What is this one saying!...
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Candyrain(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

Ma'am, the English language is not too difficult to understand.

I did not personalise that comment, as you would observe.

Like I said earlier, as much as we condemn the people posting her pictures on NL, we need to also hold her to account.

Of course you didn't personalize it, you didn't direct it to her but it's still an insult to all those who hold the same view as hers which also includes her.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by asEdeyHOT: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Brother please. She got a taste of her own medicine. When my picture was posted here, this same person was all other it raining abuses and curses on me.

So now that the favor has been returned to her, I see no reason why she should complain.

I agree with you. I can recollect one day where she joined some other guys to mock a Nairalander and his kids. They kept tormenting the guy until he deactivated.

As much as I condemn picture posting, especially when pictures depicts a very ugly and unkempt person, some of them deserve to be taught a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by asEdeyHOT: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Of course you didn't personalize it, you didn't direct it to her but it's still an insult to all those who hold the same view as hers which also includes her.

No, you are wrong.

That sentence refers to everyone including myself. It was just an advise that we ensure we think things through before commenting.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Candyrain(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
shala01:

PMB eat yam!!! PMB is a yam eater. stop trying so hard to defend him.

I don't think they'll want to agree that he's a big time yam eater

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Candyrain(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

I agree with you. I can recollect one day where she joined some other guys to mock a Nairalander and his kids. They kept tormenting the guy until he deactivated.

As much as I condemn picture posting, especially when pictures depicts a very ugly and unkempt person, some of them deserve to be taught a lesson.

I don't think the person you are referring to will ever do what you just typed there. She mocked a nairalander and his kids? You must have mistaken someone else for her. Check again

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Candyrain(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

No, you are wrong.

That sentence refers to everyone including myself. It was just an advise that we ensure we think things through before commenting.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by joseph1832(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

You see what I'm saying. She doesn't deserve any pity whatsoever. If there's one thing I know about her and her ilk, is that whenever they abuse someone, they always feel high and enjoy it, but when the same stuff is directed at them, they'll be the first to cry foul, accuse you of breaking rules, run to the mods/supermods forgetting that they're guilty of what you're shouting about, if you make them know, they'll even ignore you and cuss you.

She and her fellows are just pathetic. That's the only word I can use to describe them.

I wouldn't mind to see the link where her pics was displayed, even though it must have been hidden by now. Do you know it?.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by asEdeyHOT: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Candyrain:

I don't think the person you are referring to will ever do what you just typed there. She mocked a nairalander and his kids? You must have mistaken someone else for her. Check again

100% sure. It was months ago. before the Presidential elections

She cannot deny it. The guy had pics of his kids on his DP. They tormented him that day, making fun of his living room and his kids

3 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by asEdeyHOT: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
You see what I'm saying. She doesn't deserve any pity whatsoever. If there's one thing I know about her and her ilk, is that whenever they abuse someone, they always feel high and enjoy it, but when the same stuff is directed at them, they'll be the first to cry foul, accuse you of breaking rules, run to the mods/supermods forgetting that they're guilty of what you're shouting about, if you make them know, they'll even ignore you and cuss you.

She and her fellows are just pathetic. That's the only word I can use to describe them.

I wouldn't mind to see the link where her pics was displayed, even though it must have been hidden by now. Do you know it?.

I agree with you

It is hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by joseph1832(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

I agree with you

It is hypocrisy.

Of the highest order. If there is such an order anyway. Whoever posted her pictures online gave her a very sweet taste of her own medicine. See how she's now forming/pretending to be a victim.

She's such an emotional little creature. I can't help but pity her sometimes.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by MizMyColi(f): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2015

Them dun leave topic of thread siddon on top MizColi matter.

@Candyrain
Please check your mail.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
What is this one saying!...
What I am saying to idiot like u that lack respect for elders is that ; Buhari is a big time yam eater. Ur buhari partook in the sharing of money meant for arms...gerrit Don't be as dull as buhari
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by mart2k(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bunch of idiiots. Is dis a threat or what? They shld pls spare us all dis thrash n go ahead to announce whoever d hell is involved. Nonsennse
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by joseph1832(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
shala01:

What I am saying to idiot like u that lack respect for elders is that ; Buhari is a big time yam eater. Ur buhari partook in the sharing of money meant for arms...gerrit Don't be as dull as buhari
Lack respect for elders and I suppose your post show you have respect for elders?

Abeg park well joor. tongue
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Candyrain(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Them dun leave topic of thread siddon on top MizColi matter.

@Candy.rain
Please check your mail.

Seen

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Lack respect for elders and I suppose your post show you have respect for elders?

Abeg park well joor. tongue
Which of the post How is stating buhari yam eating habit a disrespect? A beg mind ursef dis Sunday afternoon
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by nkemjacob2(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Pls expose oooo. Dats y u are arrested
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by onimcee1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
omenka:
Somebody must have wet their pant on seeing that acc number. cheesy

I see Baba pursuing these criminals with all his might and wisdom given that we might not be earning as much as 50% of our revenue to finance 2016 budget from oil sales- the price may drop below 20dpb given the latest US policy.

I really feel for the president, coming in at a very difficult time like this. Had previous governments done what they were supposed to do when we had so much perhaps there would have been sufficient cushion one would have hardly felt the impact of the crashing oil price.

They made so much noise, held conferences, proposed policies for diversification of the economy, all of which ended on paper since oil prices kept rising.

They were so lazy, sloppy and addicted to petrodollars and squandered the windfall with reckless abandon- now we are here. Same criminals and their gang of brainwashed supporters want us to rebuild what they took 16 years to destroy in just 7months!

Baba, make sure every single penny in their possession is recovered using whatever means necessary. We cannot afford to fail on this budget and Nigerians would not accept excuses!
Wake up from your sleep man, baba is involved in this too.
As soon as Baba's name was mentioned by Dasuki, Dokpesi was let out of prison, days later, Dasuki was freed.
Why haven't EFCC arrested Tony Anenih till now?
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by nortcentrallord(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
MichaelChaplain:
Ask them ooooooooo! Or have all been renewed by the Holy APC?

Bross, apc is like a morality car wash that washes the sins of all politicians that align with them away. I wonder who gave them that singular spiritual power to do that. Nigeria my Nigeria. One day, my people 'll be saved from this blindness. Amen.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by hajlat(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
omenka:
Somebody must have wet their pant on seeing that acc number. cheesy

I see Baba pursuing these criminals with all his might and wisdom given that we might not be earning as much as 50% of our revenue to finance 2016 budget from oil sales- the price may drop below 20dpb given the latest US policy.

I really feel for the president, coming in at a very difficult time like this. Had previous governments done what they were supposed to do when we had so much perhaps there would have been sufficient cushion one would have hardly felt the impact of the crashing oil price.

They made so much noise, held conferences, proposed policies for diversification of the economy, all of which ended on paper since oil prices kept rising.

They were so lazy, sloppy and addicted to petrodollars and squandered the windfall with reckless abandon- now we are here. Same criminals and their gang of brainwashed supporters want us to rebuild what they took 16 years to destroy in just 7months!

Baba, make sure every single penny in their possession is recovered using whatever means necessary. We cannot afford to fail on this budget and Nigerians would not accept excuses!

My brother,God bless me and you and those who share our thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by ilovecritics(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Tinubu in PDP before? Bloody marvelous.

Talk about the crux of the matter!
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by bb6xt(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2015

Account #: 0045586381

Account Name: SABIU YUSUF

Bank: ACCESS BANK

Now the question is, whose nephew is SABIU YUSUF? Google I leave that to you.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by NovusHomo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
carinmom:
Hmmm, the drama is getting more interesting.

They think they are helping Dasuki whereas they are only confirming all allegations against him. With friends like these, who needs enemies?
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by bokohalal(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Truth is, anyone that defends Jonathan is as clueless. Buhari cannot descend to eating yams. That is one goat PDP would have gladly sold at the marketplace. To PDPians, beat the drum that we can dance to.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by carinmom(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
NovusHomo:

They think they are helping Dasuki whereas they are only confirming all allegations against him. With friends like these, who needs enemies?
You are absolutely right. They are further indicting him. Lets just wait and see how the drama will unfold.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by olabukola: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Should PMB be caught on tape, which I sincerely doubt, let the machiavellian hammer drop on him!.
Yasuf Account number is pointing towards that direction ooh,
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by joseph1832(m): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
olabukola:
Yasuf Account number is pointing towards that direction ooh,
so? Who is Yusuf? There should be a million and the half yusuf in Nigeria? We shouldn't just spread tales that we like to hear.

And even if it is the Yusuf you all hope it is, the question you guys should ask is, did he act on instruction from PMB to collect the money, or he acted on his own accord.

This is how a sane mind thinks, not just react to what he wants to hears and believing it to be the ultimate truth.
Re: Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries by olabukola: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
joseph1832:
so? Who is Yusuf? There should be a million and the half yusuf in Nigeria? We shouldn't just spread tales that we like to hear.

And even if it is the Yusuf you all hope it is, the question you guys should ask is, did he act on instruction from PMB to collect the money, or he acted on his own accord.

This is how a sane mind thinks, not just react to what he wants to hears and believing it to be the ultimate truth.
The identity will be revealed soon. Trust Nigerians. Its either they are lying against the said Yusuf or Yusuf collected the yam on behalf of somebody. Very soon Nigerians will know the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan / Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For President Since 1992

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.