Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged (31205 Views)

Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) / OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2015
saxywale:
Nigerians and over-bloated ego. You would get the female guard fired cos she was doing her job properly. smh
Hello, Mr paul, did you not get an IV to the event?

Tell me about it. This "Do You Know Who I Am" personality displayed by Nigerians is truly embarrassing. If she lets in just anybody that comes in, how does that ensure safety of other guests especially with the high level of insecurity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by nikkiking(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2015
nuelzy:
and i tot its psquare sef...mtcheeew

btw...who is d man...
if you ask me. Na who I go ask
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by screampete(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2015
I remember this man.. I was in rthyms uplugs last year... When olamide dey hail this man on stage......... Paul O! Paul oooooooooOoooOoo!!!!!!!!!!!! The man get mouth die but that doesn't stop simple identification. Typical naijaman...evenn on plane naija man wey just enter plane for the first time go still wan shout "do you know who I be?":p
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by NaLaugh: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2015
Chanchit:
You should not expect everybody to know you even if you are 2face. Picking his phone to call someone from inside would have settled the matter in a better way apart from causing a scene.
And his pose behind Wizkid is compromising.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by wizaro(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2015
Chanchit:
You should not expect everybody to know you even if you are 2face. Picking his phone to call someone from inside would have settled the matter in a better way apart from causing a scene.
Lol really compromising.. Infact I or we suspect him
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2015
PaulO

He stays in 1004 housing estate... The Lamborghini WizKid used in his video "show me the money" belongs to paulO

Too much money guy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Dubemkelly(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2015
Girl was only doing her job, people been doing gra gra over nothing...
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2015
ojomoos:
The guy no get levels. If he was an A class celebrity, them go even they wait am for gate.
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/851
Pls vote for her.

All the Nigerian music celebrities kisses his feet...you probably didn't know him,dude is a multi billionaire
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by ruggedtimi(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2015
if i am the bouncer i will also bounce him..cos i dnt kne him
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Revolva(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Haaa una bounce Paul o prime d biggest boy.....u wan die....d man na BIG shoe ooo omo no try dis man O e get mouth na e de design most shows n endorsement for artist
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by overlord77: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Afrok:
Why do we have to reveal our identities if we're meeting each other probably for the first time? It's because no matter how popular u are, someone out there may not know or be skeptical about u.
A simple introduction will definitely save the embarrassment.

I guess he wanna pull anoda M.I stuntundecided

Thank you jare. Nigerians can like show themselves sha. Like everyone else here, I actually thought it was Paul.Okoye of PSquare. I know his brand but not him.
How can he even boast of pulling strings to get the security officer sacked, how shallow. They make little money and start threatening to withold oxygen for others. Trust my army guys, they would have dealt with him a little before anyone comes to his rescue. If he was Bill Gates nko, heaven's will worship him init!!
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by jeremiah92(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2015
For a public relation person, he behaved poorly. The lady dnt insulted but told him to wait while she identify him. .i dnt blame the lady. .with dat attitued, i wnt even knw the. . . .dick face
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Ayt27(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2015
LastProphet:

this kind of situation underscores the African problem, why does he expect to be known and what is the big deal about being known? I have more money than many celebrities and i don't wish to be known by anybody that doesn't matter, so what's the big deal?

An answer to your question would be because he rubs with the creme de la creme, he might even be owed favours by our so called big boys in the industry. One being wealthy doesn't necessarily mean he/she can buy fame.

My own be say how the bouncer wan take sabi am, wetin hin do?
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by jasent(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2015
Africa celebrities self.Barack obama was once asked to present his ID card and he oblige,even as world number man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Diamonddris(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2015
Must they always say that they want to fire somebody?

That's always very stupid of them.....

That's why the Devil always fire them with cancer,heart attack,stroke, kidney failure and untimely death....

Like say na money be everything...

Poo!
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by xtervaganza(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2015
He promised to get her fired for doing her job?

Stoopid man. See him head like grinding stone
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by noleon22(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2015
I really don't know him, thought u were talking about Paul Okoye of Psquare oh!!
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Baroba(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2015
screampete:
I remember this man.. I was in rthyms uplugs last year... When olamide dey hail this man on stage......... Paul O! Paul oooooooooOoooOoo!!!!!!!!!!!! The man get mouth die but that doesn't stop simple identification. Typical naijaman...evenn on plane naija man wey just enter plane for the first time go still wan shout "do you know who I be?":p

Paulo has always been flashy and quite loud, well known in London social scene as far back as the 90s,before he he relocated back to Naija with his PR business. He is the ceo of upfrontbooking.. He can be in your face atimes, but he is a genuinely nice guy..
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by ifeomaekol(f): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
I dnt blame d security gaurd b/c me too---- I dnt kw d man either, thought it was paul of psq. Everybody must nt kw u, so simple----- my name is paul okoye, my name is in d list of invited guests or watever would hv done. Who him wan shine eye for sef
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by chibwike(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2015
LastProphet:

this kind of situation underscores the African problem, why does he expect to be known and what is the big deal about being known? I have more money than many celebrities and i don't wish to be known by anybody that doesn't matter, so what's the big deal?
Can I send my acct no
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Chanchit:

I think the word "condescending" would be more appropriate than "compromising" in this situation.
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Larynx(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2015
In fact I no Sabi am sef
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Afrok(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
overlord77:

Thank you jare. Nigerians can like show themselves sha. Like everyone else here, I actually thought it was Paul.Okoye of PSquare. I know his brand but not him.
How can he even boast of pulling strings to get the security officer sacked, how shallow. They make little money and start threatening to withold oxygen for others. Trust my army guys, they would have dealt with him a little before anyone comes to his rescue. If he was Bill Gates nko, heaven's will worship him init!!
you've said it all... funny enough they'll have identity card or even introduce themselves but they'll wanna pull "do u know who i be stunt".
Iranu abasha.
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by munex007(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
A true king doesn't say "I'm the king"~ Tywin Lanister #Game of Thrones
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Marotzke(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yea,if he is not paul Okoye of P square you might not know him. But i bet you Paul of Psquare will be eager to know him if they are not already introduced. A public relations Guru! Pulled in 90 % of the endorsements that Jay jay Okocha got.
One time MD of Kanu heart foundation and was the brains behind the massive endorsements KHF got.
I didnt know he has gone into artistes promotions . Paulkinson as we know him back in the days at secondary school started by promoting footballers.
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
umm b lyk say d guy go dey proud o.
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
I guess pride overruled his senses!
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by onyemarcus: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
sincerely I still don't know him
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Bigolly(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
the paul okoye guy self seems immature, see as he just dey pose anyhow in d pix, don jay self no even do like say somebody is with him
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by kayalla(f): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
who he be? besides the lady was doing her job.
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by kayalla(f): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
who he be? besides the lady was doing her job.

oga paul koo oga okoye ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Gushes Over Lola Omotayo / "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users / Umu Obiligbo – OKWU EGO Latest Song Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.