Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged (31207 Views)

Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) / OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by TunezMedia: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2015
If you don’t know Paul Okoye of Upfront and Personal, then you need to ask all major celebrities in Nigeria how they get their juicy endorsement.

However he was not recognised by a female security guard at the Rythm Unplugged concert and got the embarrassment of his life.

The PR guru was assaulted by the female security guard who was trying to identify his person. Paul was stunned that a man of his caliber could be told to wait outside and identify himself or he will get thrown out if he force his way in.

He shouted at the female guard and promised to get her fired and it got really heated up till one of our top celebs called one of the organisers that Oga Paul was getting embarrassed outside…and that settled the matter..

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40332

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Chanchit: 6:41am On Dec 20, 2015
You should not expect everybody to know you even if you are 2face. Picking his phone to call someone from inside would have settled the matter in a better way apart from causing a scene.
And his pose behind Wizkid is compromising.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by lovdoc: 6:43am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Afrok(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2015
Why do we have to reveal our identities if we're meeting each other probably for the first time? It's because no matter how popular u are, someone out there may not know or be skeptical about u.
A simple introduction will definitely save the embarrassment.

I guess he wanna pull anoda M.I stuntundecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by stevealibi: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2015
Was finking dis paul is one of d p square bro's

14 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by nuelzy: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2015
and i tot its psquare sef...mtcheeew

btw...who is d man...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by PoosPoos: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2015
I know about up and personal for years but dont about anoda paul okoye aside the dada wearing paul okoye of da psquare.
I'm sure d bouncers had the same thought as me.thank God say nor be soldiers dem for don beat am before dem identify who him be.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2015
I don't even know him either

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Khd95(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2015
I had tot irwas paul of psqaure nicrycry
who even know dis one sev

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Ayt27(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Nobody knows the people behind the scenes, and since you are behind the scenes Mr Okoye, nobody would recognise you.
You should know that by now, but probably your ego won't allow you too.

I remember few years back when the VP of Mtv was bounced at the Mama awards, it was until those Kennis music men came that the guy was allowed to enter.

Security wey dey bounce Oga, because him never see hin Oga before.

28 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by brunofarad(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2015
Lol
Don't blame the lady, she only knew of wizkid,don. Jazzy and the rest

¤•• FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA ••¤
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by damton(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2015
so
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Demmocrats(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Another Paul Okoye that is not p square, who cares this stuff shouldn't have made front page.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by menix(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2015
If my Gate man no sabi Michael Jackson, who is now Paul Okoye

Sure the Guard allowed some dignitaries who she does not know but were properly accredited..

Secondly, dress the way u want to be addressed, sure He wore one those over size shirts I can see here...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2015
He was bounced? Wow! He should be very happy about his special powers, 'cos 99.999999% of humans can't bounce. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Daslim180(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2015
Even me sef no recognise him. Don Jazzy no even send as if person nobody dey him side. You are supposed to seat while Wizkid pose behind you Mr. Paul ( I cannot come and downgrade myself because........., jor, whatever!!!)

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by ShakurM(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2015
The bouncers were doing their job!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by steffans(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2015
only in 9ja..
celebrities claim everybody should know them..
What happens to simply identification?

I don tire for una here oo angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Codyt(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Chanchit:
You should not expect everybody to know you even if you are 2face. Picking his phone to call someone from inside would have settled the matter in a better way apart from causing a scene.
And his pose behind Wizkid is compromising.
Simple!
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Dasikee: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Paul okoye me think say na psquare
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by dechandel(f): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Not even Psquare undecided

Who is he kwanu?
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by thefakestan: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Psquare not....
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by LastProphet: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Ayt27:
Nobody knows the people behind the scenes, and since you are behind the scenes Mr Okoye, nobody would recognise you.
You should know that by now, but probably your ego won't allow you too.

I remember few years back when the VP of Mtv was bounced at the Mama awards, it was until those Kennis music men came that the guy was allowed to enter.

Security wey dey bounce Oga, because him never see hin Oga before.

this kind of situation underscores the African problem, why does he expect to be known and what is the big deal about being known? I have more money than many celebrities and i don't wish to be known by anybody that doesn't matter, so what's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by dan55: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Really .
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by dan55: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Okay o!
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Nigerians and over-bloated ego. He wants to get the female guard fired cos she was doing her job properly. smh
Hello, Mr paul, did you not get an IV to the event?

Even Obama obeys simple protocols.
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by TheIdiotMynd44: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Why?
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by DirtyGold: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2015
Interesting
Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by soos: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2015
nuelzy:
and i tot its psquare sef...mtcheeew

btw...who is d man...
If u Don't knw Im...berra shut da fvkin Asshole wit mama taju padlock. . . Wat a bliSsful SundayMorning .

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2015
I BET you this is probably one of his publicity stunts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Gushes Over Lola Omotayo / Nollywood Actors At Bukky Fagbuyi’s Father's Burial In Akure (Photos) / Joseph Yobo's Brother Gideon Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.