Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! (4452 Views)

What To Do If Your Creditor Resorts To Self-help Or Chases You With The Police / List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed / N50 Stamp Duty: CBN Exempts Salary Accounts, Self-to-self Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Owner of Traffic Monsoon is setting up a bank in Dubai, UAE to enable TM members to stop using Paypal and Payza within the next 3 months so that no withdrawal fees and deductions will be made in future. TM Mastercards will be issued so that members can withdraw money and pay for goods online.

For more details see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyb7LmUcCVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THV9AiCnYdY
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Updated account details...

$720.48 earnings in five days...

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by folaschool: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
as a student, how can i participate without any investment and will i be able to withdraw daily
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
fola - join up using my referral code (verite) at the bottom of my signature - it's free to join - then PM me - I go take you through am gingerly.
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by bizgenius1: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
zumbigbo:
fola - join up using my referral code (verite) at the bottom of my signature - it's free to join - then PM me - I go take you through am gingerly.

clicked the referal link on ur profile..yur name starts with O.A rite?
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by biuti(f): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
zumbigbo:
I just checked the site, so, a free member will have to click on 2000ads to start earning $5.95 right?
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Afoskalex(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
zumbigbo:

I just registered on trafficmonsoon, will need ur help to put me thru
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by steric58(m): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bro i no go lie you this just too good ooo, as for clicking 2000 ads before you can get $5 i think i know a short cut, op please add me on what's app i have an idea,dont know maybe is gonna work but i think is going to work especially for those people who Doesn't want to invest there hard earn money please sir am pleading beep me on whatsapp or send me pm my digit 08161678235
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Brother I need your help, I have started earning little, please i need you to put me through, what and what to do to start earning much
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Updated earnings...

Made $246 in 24 hours through sharing positions and referral fees.

Some have joined and are making money through watching ten ads and clicking every day. However, you will make more money through buying a pack or more for $50 each. With the plight of the Naira at the moment, it will be prudent to start earning money in dollars before the NAIRA devalues further.

A word is enough...

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by obstead200(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
akeensbussy:
I just read about this site, and I discovered the biggest ponsi scheme of all time. Come let us reason together my people.

If u buy ad pack @ $50 it takes you 55day to earn $55. Based on what I read so far. Which mean it will take u 55 days to earn $5 that is it will take you 550days to earn $50 . Is any sense in that kind of investment? Which mean if you invest $1000 then it will take 55 days to earn $100. Then in 550 days you will earn $1000 on your $1000 invstement.

All this is based on the assumption that site will remain.

My question: What is the business nature of thia website.

I read that the owner had another site which has been paying since 2013 but it running at lost and he is using the profit from here to pay the investors of the other site.

Am watching in 3D.
Gbam!!!!

all sorts of 419 don full ground.
made $50........made $55.................................made $1000.

made this money doing what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by luvmyprincess: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
here is my digit 08068717899 I will like to participate too
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by tonyx4x44(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
seems ponzi schemes is the next big thing... I keep seeing lots of adverts grin grin grin I pity this people

same trend in 2001, same trend in 2008,,, e be like na every 7 years grin make we dey watch as cry go dey pour in in 2017 cool
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2016
The hustle is paying dividends. $200 dollars per day - or more importantly for me (£140 a day). Congratulations to Remi who now has 80 packs, earning him $80 a day.

For those who fear pyramid, 419, Nepa, witches etc... May God bless your hustle.

Anyone looking to change their destiny this year and not depend wholly on hot-prayers, get in touch. PM me.

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by kafeii123: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
zumbigbo:
The hustle is paying dividends. $200 dollars per day - or more importantly for me (£140 a day). Congratulations to Remi who now has 80 packs, earning him $80 a day.

For those who fear pyramid, 419, Nepa, witches etc... May God bless your hustle.

Anyone looking to change their destiny this year and not depend wholly on hot-prayers, get in touch. PM me.

Dis wan still dey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Brazilian Wool / Are You Searching For 3d Logo Designer? Join Us Here / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.