Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji (23568 Views)

''President Buhari Will Soon Return Home'' - Solomon Dalung, Minister Of Sports / Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today / Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji by omokab: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
There are too many errors in what this man is saying. Atiku is someone that is irrelevant as apc and this present govt is concerned. If he like he should cross to pdp now or whenever he likes to. In fact I'm so happy of what is happening to him presently. Saraki and dogara are also of equal status, they should cross now but bet me they can never have any wait in politics again. For instance stoning of saraki in this year eidel- kabir prayer. Also,saying that federal govt do nothing to opc when they are attacking people south west is a big lie. I could remember what happen to opc in 2000 or 2001 at Bariga where many of opc were shot and I counted about 10 of there vehicles burnt by MOPOL and many other cases like that. So if you don't have record better ask for it. Instead of ypu people to be ashamed of what you have done to economy of this country,you still have mouth to be saying the crooks will de camp to pdp.
Less I forget,we are happy with BABA more than 16 years of bad administration of PDP.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji by Comradeisah23(m): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
ok we don hear
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji by Osyfellaini(f): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
PDP, It's very good that the party has realised that some of the founding fathers of the party and party chieftains were not treated fairly which lead to them decamping in mass to the then opposition party but presently the governing party the APC.
I believe It's a step in the right direction and I urge the PDP to play the role of a worthy opposition to the governing party by keeping them on their toes and making sure NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS are always on the front burner.
But returning to the PDP I don't see the likes of Dogara, Gemade, Ngige or even Atiku doing so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? / Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh / President Buhari At The Plenary Session 3 Of TICAD In Japan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.