Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) (65692 Views)

Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] / Arsenal Fan Quits Job At Club Shop Because.. / After Mourinho’s Sack, Mikel Obi, The 'Consistent' One #Mikel Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by northvietnam(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2015
ocheezie:
Was never a True Blue. Maybe hand fan. Up Chelsea

I for blow u kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss now but e go land me 14 years behinds wall...

U r pure BLUE Man.......
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by buiquiey(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2015
Am I not sure this padi is an arsenal fan.. Smh
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by phemflex90(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2015
Buhari must jail dis man for waiting resources
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by fortune57(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Crase dey worry ham Ni
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2015
oliidell:
Was expecting to see a white brit. Was disappointed to see sm1 that might not know his way to any interntional Airport.

If I hear say im burn that jersey!
same tin here bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by tgmservice: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Annunaki:

Abeg leave story 95% of chelshit fans are fake glory hunting prostitutes tongue
mind chelsea fans are one of the most loyal its all those barca fans claiming catalonia that are the greatest glory hunting prostitutes
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by maximunimpact(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2015
oliidell:
Was expecting to see a white brit. Was disappointed to see sm1 that might not know his way to any interntional Airport.

If I hear say im burn that jersey!

Racism
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by scarred9jan(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2015
iliyande:
On hearing the news of Mourinho's sack, this embittered Chelsea fan burned his Chelsea jersy kit, denounced his support for chelsea and joined Arsenal.

Below is what he posted along with this photo

I'm fed up of Chelsea's sacking expedition. Now that Jose Mourinho has been fired. What am I still waiting for? Time to return to Arsenal, my first love afterall they never chased me & they will be proud to have me back. Goodbye Chelsea ! Goodbye Stamford Bridge ! Au revoir Roman Abrahamovic. Thanks for the memories..time to return home #Change

http://www.genechy.com/2015/12/chelsea-fan-quits-chelsea-burns-his.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Lalasticlala

He should become a politician. Na so so decamp.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Nickky28(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2015
Dis guy na idiot, i swaer
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by crackhouse(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2015
When i hear fan, i think say na better fan.

1 Like

Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by rheedor(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2015
He's not a true chelsea fan.....How will U goan join Hypertensive Team grin grin grin
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by tunergy(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2015
iliyande:
On hearing the news of Mourinho's sack, this embittered Chelsea fan burned his Chelsea jersy kit, denounced his support for chelsea and joined Arsenal.

I'm fed up of Chelsea's sacking expedition. Now that Jose Mourinho has been fired. What am I still waiting for? Time to return to Arsenal, my first love afterall they never chased me & they will be proud to have me back. Goodbye Chelsea ! Goodbye Stamford Bridge ! Au revoir Roman Abrahamovic. Thanks for the memories..time to return home #Change

http://www.genechy.com/2015/12/chelsea-fan-quits-chelsea-burns-his.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Lalasticlala

I can't see anything Burning.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Daslim180(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2015
From what I'm seeing and what my mind is telling me, this guy is an Arsenal fan just trying to make joke outta Chelsea.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Coolcash1: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Welcome back prodigal fan...Its still the king of all clubs

Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2015
The guy don de-camp. He mus be a Nigerian. Hahahahaha, abi na declub sef. Hahahaha.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by donbenie(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2015
ASHAWO fan,am sure you were an Arsenal fan who de-camped to Chelsea when the going was good now you want to move back to Arsenal just because Chelsea is having issues..#YOUAIN'TNOFAN
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by noleon22(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2015
Bleep football, NBA all the way
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Emyogalanya: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2015
From pdp to apc all na the same nigeria na . Guy wan defect to arsenal the ruling party or what but anti arsenal and chelsea dey london na
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Maski87: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Counterfeit shirt and Fairweather fan you have to sink or swim with your team that's what real fans do
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Annunaki(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2015
tgmservice:
mind chelsea fans are one of the most loyal its all those barca fans claiming catalonia that are the greatest glory hunting prostitutes

Story!!! 95% of chelshit fans were not supporting chelshit till the abramovich billions came in to carry the club to a level beyond it's level.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by erusen: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
tgmservice:
abeg shut up.this nairaland seft,what do u know about football.am always hearing this shit on nairaland and am really sad.okay am a barca fan am i fake,pls tell me.chelsea and now man city have the most plastic fans in the world,google is not ur enemy.just pathetic maybe my late uncle was a fake barca fan too.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by erusen: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Annunaki:

Story!!! 95% of chelshit fans were not supporting chelshit till the abramovich billions came in to carry the club to a level beyond it's level.
to be honest i knew a lot of chelsea fan before then
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by gbrown(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
iliyande:

Lalasticlala
PLS REMAIN WERE YOU ARE, WE DONT WANT PLASTIC ARSENAL FANS
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Jacko1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Black man like u who sabi u.... Not lik d jersey original sef.... U don watch match fo stamford bridge b4.... Good riddance
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by dtrend(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
i don't think this person was actually a fan. Kind of funny though . . .jump from pan to flames. #IBleedBlue
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by miftauferrets(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chanchit:
Mtcheew! You have no football taste in the first place, how would an Arsenal fan switch to chelsea with a totally different football pattern.
abio...d no reason @ all
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by miftauferrets(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chanchit:
Mtcheew! You have no football taste in the first place, how would an Arsenal fan switch to chelsea with a totally different football pattern.
abio...d guy no reason @ all
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Culin(f): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
when it comes to Chelsea there's no fan. it's either Chelsea is your lifestyle or it's not. All Chelsea 'fans' are believers and diehards.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by MrGerald(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Akuko... the guy is too poor to waste that jersey or he'll be left with 2 or 3 pairs of clothes
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by dombenis(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kjking:
a football prostitute
when a mad man become a condoctor, he ill always keep on waving hand ..
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by dombenis(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kjking:
a football prostitute
when a mad man become a condoctor, he ill always keep on waving hand ..God is my creator while Chelsea is my Club no. matter who is the Coach,I still remain Chelsea fan till I die.thanks and God bless my Club Chelsea.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Kjking(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
dombenis:
when a mad man become a condoctor, he ill always keep on waving hand ..God is my creator while Chelsea is my Club no. matter who is the Coach,I still remain Chelsea fan till I die.thanks and God bless my Club Chelsea.
My God will bless you, you see that plane you are in(that is if an you dey do pinsure) it will land safely!!! chelsea forever!!! muo or no muo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona / Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars / Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.