Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) (65654 Views)

Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] / Arsenal Fan Quits Job At Club Shop Because.. / After Mourinho’s Sack, Mikel Obi, The 'Consistent' One #Mikel Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by marlockj: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
iliyande:
On hearing the news of Mourinho's sack, this embittered Chelsea fan burned his Chelsea jersy kit, denounced his support for chelsea and joined Arsenal.

Below is what he posted along with this photo

I'm fed up of Chelsea's sacking expedition. Now that Jose Mourinho has been fired. What am I still waiting for? Time to return to Arsenal, my first love afterall they never chased me & they will be proud to have me back. Goodbye Chelsea ! Goodbye Stamford Bridge ! Au revoir Roman Abrahamovic. Thanks for the memories..time to return home #Change

http://www.genechy.com/2015/12/chelsea-fan-quits-chelsea-burns-his.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Lalasticlala

Idioooot who knows u.

Evn mikel who is a exhibition bench player Dnt knw u.

Any idioooot cn swap club, Abi dem dey gv money?

if u Lik swap go burnley no Ndu knw u.

Keep wasting ur money on Jersey while dey mke money n u cry over here
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by ajetii(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Prostitute! Ashewo!

Singing "The person wey dey run from club to club? Ashewo"
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by SundayJohnson(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Its a falacy
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by HirstMOG(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
I bet you that guy wan just create unnecessary attention, he nor burn that Jersey.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by delors(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oniranu...Abeg carry ur big bad luck head comot make progress for return to Chelsea oh jare. God go catch make u do mistake burn ur hand too
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
the same way 9ja polithiefcian burn their logo only to return on a fertile day. That guy must be a change singer. They change per seconds
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by BraniacX(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
and you expect me to clap for you abi? undecided we don't need you at arsenal fickle hearted false fan angry
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by antartica(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Just making money for oyinbos while your home clubs are lying in ruins for lack of patronage and good management. Following people that regards you as monkeys for the mere fact that you can't manage your own affairs. Can't stand on your own two feet.

Yam heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
oliidell:
Was expecting to see a white brit. Was disappointed to see sm1 that might not know his way to any interntional Airport.

If I hear say im burn that jersey!

He fit burn am o... no be all this 250 jersey for ariaria?? undecided angry
When he orders a jersey online and they ship it down, we can talk!
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by onatisi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
That is a fake 300 naira jersey ,he betta burn it fast
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by habiham: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
U fully welcome to Arsenal
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
SirJeffry:
Let him chatap there. Nwanne ya, o na agba ball? Papa ya, o na agba ball? Up Chelseagrin
#in mpa mikel's voice#
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by wizsolzy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
so....who u help? Ode
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by tinziemaine(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
iliyande:
On hearing the news of Mourinho's sack, this embittered Chelsea fan burned his Chelsea jersy kit, denounced his support for chelsea and joined Arsenal.

Below is what he posted along with this photo

I'm fed up of Chelsea's sacking expedition. Now that Jose Mourinho has been fired. What am I still waiting for? Time to return to Arsenal, my first love afterall they never chased me & they will be proud to have me back. Goodbye Chelsea ! Goodbye Stamford Bridge ! Au revoir Roman Abrahamovic. Thanks for the memories..time to return home #Change

http://www.genechy.com/2015/12/chelsea-fan-quits-chelsea-burns-his.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Lalasticlala
Now chelsea has sort themselves out you are leavin fool!u are not even a chelsea supporter self I know you only watch our matches from behind if we lift a trophy you will celebrate mumu
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Emaprince: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lmao!! Why is it hard for people to recognize the face of this guy? He's a nollywood actor - comedian to be precise.

You'll see him in most mr Ibu's movies ect. I belive this happened in one of his movies.

1 Like

Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Godwinny(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
He said HE RETURNED to Arsenal. That means he had left Arsenal before. This Guy is not a gud Football ⚽ club ♣ fan
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by ModiKen(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
ANTONINEUTRON:

Mourinho's Dr.Eva Caniero is portuguese, and a die-hard fan of real madrid

She told u dat I guess.

Smh for u angry
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by Kingy10: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
ModiKen:
What a disgrace.

Swallowing panadol over a club that doesn't have any idea u are even in existence.

If only our local leagues were something to write abt.

But unfortunately, our govt doesnt give a fvck abt it.

Hence u see Nigerians supporting football clubs in major countries in Europe.

Have u ever heard of a Spanish or Italian man being a die-hard fan of a football club in England.

Never heard of it. angry
sure, why not?
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
tunapawizzy:
So? Inferiority complex dey do u strong thing
obivious is u wt d inferiority complex, it has got nuthin to do wt complex. Nxt time dnt jux read bt read very well to really understand.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by suco50(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
@Jersey Burner boy: You are nothing but a mere attention seeker undecided
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by bunmifunsho: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Endtime fans,rubbish .
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by james1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Story for the gods...he just held the flame close to the jersey for show.i don't believe he burned them jerseys.he showed us another picture with the jerseys on fire.smh.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by spafu(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Stay in the bridge, you are not welcomed. For many years we stayed true and faithful to our darling Arsenal despite the name calling we were subjected to, and folks like you deserted us, but with our title challenge this year and the poor season Chelsea is experiencing, you want to bail out. No, you ain't welcomed at the Emirates. AND A GUY LIKE YOU WONT BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR WIFE.
Re: Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) by samsongbemisola(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
I know the guy, he is just joking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Multi-million Office In Miami, USA (video) / Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.