Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) (38280 Views)

Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC / Murray-Bruce Tweets About Bayelsa Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by yuzjet(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2015
lol
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by babafirst(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Why dem no dey allow the man talk for floor nowwww?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by okonja(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
That's good, Main thing be say e dey talk, unlike some wey be former Senate committee on observation grin, I no point finger oh!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by OlivetBen(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2015
ephemm:
As for me, the tweet I love most for year 2015 is:

"I don't know how someone will look like Obama, but thinks like Obanikoro"

That tweet knocks out Ben-Bruce.

Everybody with his/her own way of reasoning. I don't see any sense in this quote,does it mean that Obanikoro is senseless or what? By the way how does the quote knock him(Bruce)out?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by GoldenJAT(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2015
I can only answer this question wen I get to the floor of the Senate 2c if actually raises his and not been called upon 2 talk
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Dplaymaker:
Lol. But I don't think so. He knows dat most Nigerian follow twitter dan Senate seating and politics.
yeah that's true

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by hadura29(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2015
ephemm:

As in upper jab like Ryu's (street fighter) sho u ken".... Tweet of the year..

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Proudlyngwa:
Why won't he tweet a lot when he can stay connected with 200 naira thanks to airtel.

hw does he do DAT? Airtel get bonanza??

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by ephemm(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2015
OlivetBen:

Everybody with his/her own way of reasoning. I don't see any sense in this quote,does it mean that Obanikoro is senseless or what? By the way how does the quote knock him(Bruce)out?

So u mean u don't know how that tweet knocks him out? Try to meditate on it, u may catch the drift before 2016 ends
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by chesterlee(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2015
ephemm:

Stale!!!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by lawydewy(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2015
sagewonders:
"The reason Ben Bruce tweets a lot is that he raisesnhis hands to talk in Senate and they dont call him"-
@basket_mouth #rhythmunplugged2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/678298847605424128?p=v

A mere senetor(frm 3-4 LGAs) will time twit.
While super senetors(6,7,8,&9 LGAs) have big challenge to face.....
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by ellovee(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2015
It doesn't matter the medium with which he is using to advocate for good governance, the most important thing is making your voice heard.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by aleem50(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2015
The last senate plenary that I watched, when SP called him to contribute when he raised up his hand , he was like oh! at last and he did say it that day himself that he rarely speaks on the floor of the senate.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by Itaarh(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2015

ifeomaekol:
Bad joke--------nonsense. Ben bruce makes sense any time any day. He says it as he sees it, wish we had more like him around.

God forbid! Senator on twitter, not in the house of senate. We want him vocal in the house how many bills has he sponsor, how many motion has he move, how many time has he talk to support or move a motion.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by Rotimi47: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Senator representing twitter constituency cheesy grin
grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2015
That's because they fear he 'll speak the truth which is against the senate norms most times. I don't care if he sleeps on twitter, I am impressed he speaks the truth. Its Only annoying to hear some of the hollow headed suffering commoners blaming and cursing him. I guess staying too long in chains makes people slavery a normal thing in the sight of some slaves.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by BasharMaaji: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
The man is really trying, some are commenting nonsense if u thought is easy let somebody try been part of one party and succeeded in primaries let alone sponsoring a bill or moving a motion.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by pocohantas(f): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Joke was said by Bovi ...not basketmouth, naso una dey carry person intellectual property, give another.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by delors(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cos he yarns dust alot
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by ODUBEZE: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
No matter the platform, the most important thing is the positive change which is the end result.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by frankeneye(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
All ur talk na nonsense jor.
mekonglobal:

There are some sense in these!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by montees(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
He remain the best senator in NHA.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by mekonglobal(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
frankeneye:
All ur talk na nonsense jor.
Y pained by my own post? Instead of d one i quoted
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by shumuel(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
dechandel:
Heheheh
His voice must be heard one way or the other!!!

Hey you its been a while have seen your moniker or is it that you've ditched Romanceland, compliments.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by ebenholer(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
he is tweeting for he remembered PMB won d election using internet power to woo the common Nigerians to believe they can get paid salaries without doing a job.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Itaarh:

God forbid! Senator on twitter, not in the house of senate. We want him vocal in the house how many bills has he sponsor, how many motion has he move, how many time has he talk to support or move a motion.
he says d truth n I love him for dt. And u watch out --------he ll deliever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government / PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) / Buhari Visits Brigadier-Genera Aliyul In A Hospital At Berlin Germany (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.