Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,040 members, 7,859,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday (12655 Views)

Fayose And Aregebsola All Smiles At Governors’ Forum Meeting / Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock / Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday by dokJ: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
no level! mtcheew!
Re: Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday by Lionsclaw: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
When El Rufai gather notthren govs and they make a statement supporting the NA over the shiites then you know that he el rufai and tukur Buratai have had secret meetings wher d coas ask for support from el rufai against his genocide in exchange for military support at el rufai's dispossal which he can send to pdp states during election.

Take ur mind back to bayelsa polls where sylva ran to abj to meet 'el rufai' and sfg

But the coas should know that el rufai is an ant who can't cover up his crime against the women and children who died in hundreds. If there is no justice in nigeria the world has some and not even buhari will save him.

As for the midget el eufai i laugh at his childish brain. Soon he will soon go on another exile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me / Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit / Osinbajo, Okowa, Obiano And Ngige Visit Flood Affected Community In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.