Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng (28725 Views)

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by omenka(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lalasticlala, I wanna believe you've not seen this thread. It comes with hard evidence. I see no reason why it should remain here.

Where is Keneking sef. shocked

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by unbeat007(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Again? or am I reading an old newspaper

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by younghartz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Leave my crush alone grin
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by modath(f): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
OnReflection:

The emboldened section of your post brings to mind a DG who decided to acquire property in a certain European country, well into the twilight of Jonathan's administration. I am currently monitoring press releases, as I am expecting his name to come up any time soon.
If I tell you the little I know about how this particular individual traveled abroad every so often, under the guise of developing new foreign partnerships - when nothing could be further from the truth - you are bound to get upset on this auspicious day of reflection. grin

Sir on, how is it going? smiley

One can't even begin to take a wild guess cos they are all rogues.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by kay29000(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Secretario:

Imagine the nonsense you are spewing, someone embezzled money and there is evidence against her and you call it destroying image. They don't have image again.

Are you so **** or you are pulling a stunt.

Trash.

Dude, calm down and re-read his post...He was being sarcastic.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by kay29000(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=Secretario post=41170044]

Imagine the ******** you are spewing, someone embezzled money and there is evidence against her and you call it destroying image. uote]

Dude, calm down and re-read his comment...He was being sarcastic.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by kings09(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
guy nothing will hapn especially wit lessons frm past experience. pls lets face d economy 4 nw. Oduah de senate, efcc can always pick her up aftr a thorough investigation
madridguy:
Thank God there is no evil immunity shielding Senators, Madam Oduah, you're next. #Hotseatloading

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by temitope06(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sadly this is all we will hear about the story. Nothing will come of it and the news, theft, crime will just magically fizzle out and Oduah will live Happily ever after..

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by tammie24: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Let her face the music
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by 1miccza: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
kings09:
guy nothing will hapn especially wit lessons frm past experience. pls lets face d economy 4 nw. Oduah de senate, efcc can always pick her up aftr a thorough investigation

Among those posting comments you seem to be more observant. Posts like this are normally meant to raise our bp a bit and incite us . The worst that would happen is they would drag her round a bit and everything dies down completely.. None would tell me that all of these were going on and nobody from the current government is linked or implicated. That would be the joke of the century.. This is why i think these are just political moves..

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by miqos02(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by okpor2(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Real2020:
Yoruba media at it again...chasing and destroying the image of our Biafran women...Iweala, Oduah, Oteh and Madueke. The latter Madueke; they are chasing her to make sure she dies of stress. We SS and SE are very stu$pid not to see this.
I am from d ss and I know am not stupid,talk for urself I beg.All these billions people are talking about how much u get inside?Let's continue to support this politicians to our own peril!how many ot these ur biafran women children are on nairaland or elsewhere fighting for their parents?and yet tey are d one enjoying d money

11 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
okpor2:
I am from d ss and I know am not stupid,talk for urself I beg.All these billions people are talking about how much u get inside?Let's continue to support this politicians to our own peril!how many ot these ur biafran women children are on nairaland or elsewhere fighting for their parents?and yet tey are d one enjoying d money

I'm from SS too. I'm not saying that they are saints. My message is we have more criminals from North and SW that stolen this country to oblivion. They should start from them before our women. Makes sense!
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by wink2015(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
[size=18pt]The likes of Stella Oduah never believe that one day they could be called to account for their stewardship. They saw government money as their own personal pocket money they can spend the way they like.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Jokay07(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Secretario:

Imagine the ******** you are spewing, someone embezzled money and there is evidence against her and you call it destroying image. They don't have image again.

Trash.
temper justice with mercy sir!! grin . His stupidity is too bright to be ignored - his comment just a shinnig reflection of how majority of Pdp supporters reason. grin

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by bmos(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Secretario:

Imagine the nonsense you are spewing, someone embezzled money and there is evidence against her and you call it destroying image. They don't have image again.

Trash.

In this century, someone laboured to produce evidences that a thief stole your money and you are busy smiling and taking side with the thief. What a country riddled with ethnic/ tribalistic nonsense. 'My people, my people' my ass!

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Oludrex(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bigprozzie:
Only prison can make this fat woman to stop stealing public funds

Her life is based on deceit and lies. EFCC should set the ball rolling ASAP

Efcc self is a scam... They can't do more than bust petty yahoo boys
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by greatiyk4u(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
coolzeal:
The only crime she committed.... Upgrading Enugu airport to international standard and hell lose in South West.

International gini?...........on paper I guess, I live close 2 d airport in Enugu,

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by elbaraj001(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Real2020:
Yoruba media at it again...chasing and destroying the image of our beautiful, intelligent and successful Biafran women...Iweala, Oduah, Oteh and Madueke. The latter Madueke; they are chasing her to make sure she dies of stress...they are rentless with her. Peddling lies she has purchased Dominican citizenship. We SS and SE are very stu$pid not to see this.
U want to build ur country with stolen funds? All re thiefs...

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
elbaraj001:

U want to build ur country with stolen funds? All re thiefs...

Yeah typical yoruba response...yours are all saints abi. Only Biafrans sabi thieve abi? Hypocrite
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by plaetton: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
OnReflection:

Source: http://www.orderpaper.ng/stella-oduah-n18bn-aviation-scam/

Another gutter pen banditry, masquerading as journalism.

Nothing but innuendos and character assassination with decietful use of words.
Zero substance.

The funny thing here is that the ministry of aviation has not reported any funds missing or misused.

This disgruntled and shameless rabblerouser woke up one day after seeing Stella Odua in his nightmares, and decided to go on wild goose chase, a fishing expedition.

Gutter journalism.
Very shameful.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Jude015(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Real2020:
Yoruba media at it again...chasing and destroying the image of our beautiful, intelligent and successful Biafran women...Iweala, Oduah, Oteh and Madueke. The latter Madueke; they are chasing her to make sure she dies of stress...they are rentless with her. Peddling lies she has purchased Dominican citizenship. We SS and SE are very stu$pid not to see this.

I resent monstrousity of ur ignorance
Always tribalizing everything
Has it ever occured to u that corruption dosent select tribes,culture or religions
U all shud wake up in dis country
Especially d youths
What has she ever done 4 u ?
Na wa oo

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
That's somebody's role model. Mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by dyn1800: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Part 2

ksstroud:
Okay... Could we have #OduahGate too
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by dyn1800: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sure they will do just that...

aieromon:
The paper should do more and find out the recipients of the withdrawn money. That's how SR and PT roll.......until then,this story looks like a figment of someone's imagination especially the funny looking account statements.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by sukkot: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
why is this kleptomaniac daughter of beelzebub still walking free ? and she one of the law makers too ? lmao. make i just dey looku and laafuuu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Akon419(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
aPC want to distract our attention again. Pls somebody should remind Bihari that millions of Nigerian are suffering under his leadership,no light, no fuel, economic hardship, and the worse is that people can no longer use their ATM abroad.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by plaetton: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
omenka:
OMG!!! Where were all these guys taking these dollars to?? Gosh!!

PDP supporters can all see these, from Dasuki to Oduah, a mass assault on our dollar reserves, most of which must have been laundered abroad, making the currency scarce locally thereby putting so much pressure on the naira with the attendant consequences we see today. Yet they try to blame the depreciation of the value of the naira on the current government. Smh.

Very commendable investigative work by the paper. Never heard of them but I think they know their onions.

How in God's name didn't SR or PT get the scoop before these guys?? cheesy

Where exactly is the smoking gun here ?

Most people get carried away by sensational headlines, without critically analyzing the meat of the article.

All I see here is nothing but Innuendos, inspired, as we are used to, by the bad belle and cowardice.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by odun99(f): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
genn genn....

she is always a criminal....we'll see how Ebele will rescue her this time.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by plaetton: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
sukkot:
why is this kleptomanaic daughter of beelzebub still walking free ? and she one of the law makers too ? lmao. make i just dey looku and laafuuu cheesy

What exactly did she steal, and how many known kleptomaniacs are walking free in Nigeria right now?
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Real2020:

I'm from SS too. I'm not saying that they are saints. My message is we have more criminals from North and SW that stolen this country to oblivion. They should start from them before our women. Makes sense!

You do not make a dime of sense! "our women"! You are just plain r3tarded

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu / Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents / APC Should Take Over INEC And Other Institutions - Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.