Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng (28714 Views)

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Ferdinandu(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Real2020:
Yoruba media at it again...chasing and destroying the image of our beautiful, intelligent and successful Biafran women...Iweala, Oduah, Oteh and Madueke. The latter Madueke; they are chasing her to make sure she dies of stress...they are rentless with her. Peddling lies she has purchased Dominican citizenship. We SS and SE are very stu$pid not to see this.
Guy remove that we. Everybody knows that you are a stup1d human being

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by plaetton: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
sukkot:
just admit you have a crush on the woman lol. you see her as a MILF grin

Lol

She is a pretty lady, don't you admit ?
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by sukkot: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
plaetton:

Lol

She is a pretty lady, don't you admit ?
oh yeah she is pretty for an older woman. i will admit to that. grin

ITS ALL COMING OUT NOW LOL

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by lumeneng22: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
You see! small time now some mumu will start to say leave our sister alone she be barafia woman she is untouchable bla bla bla.The bullet proof cars scam has been swept under the carpet and now she is a senator.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by NovusHomo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Clerverly:
Smh!

Soon enough, it will be the turn of Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK). If he likes, he can change his name a million times.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by NovusHomo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
ksstroud:
Okay... Could we have #OduahGate too

Yeah, sure. And next will be FoFoKagate for FFK grin
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by soke29(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
I want to see how fanikayode get out of this
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by winningwinner(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Orderpaper.com, you're to be blamed. You mean you confronted Odu'a with alleged withdrawals that took place after she must have left office? Again, those presently in that office/ministry could not give you details of what transpired? Odu'a rebuked you and you are here opening your mouth wide like agama lizard looking for jobless idiots to sympathise with you? I don't blame you at all. She is even a good woman to have stopped at abuses. If you are not in a business of destroying her name, why not carry out your investigation without confronting her. Moreover, your message to her is very insulting. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this rubbish and trying to tarnish her name in this. Do you know how much a name is worth? Allow the law to do its job after you have finished your stupid investigation and not doing media/online judgement. Please the courts are there for your use. What is my business if in the course of your job a serving Senator insults you? Please do the needful and stop being stupid. Afteral the assignment you embarked upon is a personal one. Please hide your head in shame!
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Henovy: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

This is the only lady that needs to end up in prison without even trial, one of the most corrupt ladies in Nigeria. Nothing Good has ever come out of the Lady.
Ah,ah, how can you be so sure? With so much dollars stached away, only God knows what she can do. Do you know that dollar wonder made her win her cases at the tribunals? What about bottom power?
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Demmocrats(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Henovy:

Ah,ah, how can you be so sure? With so much dollars stached away, only God knows what she can do. Do you know that dollar wonder made her win her cases at the tribunals? What about bottom power?

hehe, yap you are right bro.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Henovy: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
ddippset:
I only have one question. When are they going to open up the books of the ministry of education? Let's see how much oga wike embezzled na!
Bro, just relax, still loading. By the time his immunity expires after the supreme court judgement, e go know how far.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by azzima(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Without EVEN reading the comments, I know FOR SURE,the "OUR PEOPLE " tribe will come out crying Marginalisation and witch hunt as usual. Same way they did to Linda Ikeji tax evasion charge. Useless people!!
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by dafuturis(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Real2020:
Yoruba media at it again...chasing and destroying the image of our beautiful, intelligent and successful Biafran women...Iweala, Oduah, Oteh and Madueke. The latter Madueke; they are chasing her to make sure she dies of stress...they are rentless with her. Peddling lies she has purchased Dominican citizenship. We SS and SE are very stu$pid not to see this.

Waste of spermatozoa, leave SS out of your stupidity.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by azzima(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Real2020:
NO ONE is chasing your BIAFRAN WOMEN kleptomaniacs. As I predicted before ,Igbos will always turn this into ethnic "Witch hunt" .90% of culprits in the Dasuki -gate are Northerners yet you don't hear Northerners protecting them bbut the crying Babies of Africa, use sentiments over common sense. Reason why they are hated all over .
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by wink2015(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
[size=18pt]It is believe that women hardly steal while in government in Nigeria. But what we witnessed during the days of Patricia Etteh former speaker of house of representative, Ngozi Okonji Iweala minister of finance, Deziani Madueke, Stella Oduah was unprecedented in the history of Nigeria.

We caught women super-thief! Their mission was not to render a good and humble service to the nation. But to milk us to perpetual penury and poverty[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by azzima(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
okpor2:
I am from d ss and I know am not stupid,talk for urself I beg.All these billions people are talking about how much u get inside?Let's continue to support this politicians to our own peril!how many ot these ur biafran women children are on nairaland or elsewhere fighting for their parents?and yet tey are d one enjoying d money
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
coolzeal:
The only crime she committed.... Upgrading Enugu airport to international standard and hell lose in South West.
that's her only crime oh!!!!! Yorubas ll not fashola that use 78 million on a personal website its odua u are looking for come try shit una go hear am as for oduah and other biafranns pls support Ipob and all these nonsense just say you are biafraan and these blood tasty idiots ll run away I can't imagine taking something in my backyard and someone from kano or ogun ll say its own collective wealth but when it comes to groundnut and cocoa sales it belongs to kano and ogun just mention biafraa and they ll run
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
greatiyk4u:

International gini?...........on paper I guess, I live close 2 d airport in Enugu,
but I travelled to dubia from there are u sure u live close to the airport I doubt
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by greatiyk4u(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but I travelled to dubia from there are u sure u live close to the airport I doubt

Lolz, u traveled tru kenya right?.................it was flooded early dis year, thank God u can compare it with other international airport elsewhere
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by sanmibukunmi: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
The numbers of northerners indicted by dasuki in the the dasukigate wahala is high.. but till now we haven't heard of northerners shouting witch hunt.....just an investigation against Stella and we are already seeing tribal sentiments coming to play....Nigerians please let these people go. I love them but its obvious they don't want this country again. let them go
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by AfroBlue(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
a very classy woman! wink

Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by brosammy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
I want to employ all narilanders to forget about party when ever we are dealing with sensitive issue that concer the nation. Some times ago when woman are not given much room in politics they complain bitterly, now the have the grace, see what they are contributing to this nation. Woman who supose to be a good leader, manager our resource deligentely, and bring about positive intervention in office they held but the story is otherwise in our own country
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by nytooo(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2015
Hahahaha...dis movie is getting more interesting

See major actors now goin down...can't wait to see who is nxt.

Let me go get ma pop corn n ice cream so I can enjoi d movie.
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by mickey45: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Real2020:

I'm from SS too. I'm not saying that they are saints. My message is we have more criminals from North and SW that stolen this country to oblivion. They should start from them before our women. Makes sense!

Now they have exposed "your woman" you people should also go dig up and expose their sons' "stealings"
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by mickey45: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2015
gentledavid:
Stella oduah in the news again for the very same reason,is it ghosts that withdrew the monies?

Better keep "qaiyet", her village people will declare "Fatwa" on you o!
Re: Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng by mickey45: 7:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

This is the only lady that needs to end up in prison without even trial, one of the most corrupt ladies in Nigeria. Nothing Good has ever come out of the Lady.

Now you'll agree with GEJ that "stealing is not corruption"

Terming such brazenry like this "corruption" only means boring and long drawn out legal theatricals with the party-blinded and incapacitated EFFC that almost always leads nowhere.

Whereas the tout who's accused of "stealing" his oga's goods or friend's phone never gets to have such leeway.

He (tout/thief) gets jailed immediately in rat,mosquito and lice-infested cells, he'd be there till he's charged to court, the petitioner drops charges, case gets resolved or dies.

That in my opinion is the difference between "stealing" and "corruption"

Won't you rather then opine they be accused of stealing. rather than corruption?

This is not to say she's completely guilty (that would have to be proven by a competent judge),
or that she's the only "Thief" in the country. But judgement must start from someone .

Those who think she's being haunted just because she campaigned against the present govt. Shd blame her for also conducting herself wrongly while in office.

When your child behaves in a way that makes an outsider to disrespect / drag you in mud, you'll blame the person quite alright, but that your child won't go scot free either I'm sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) / Acting IG Of Police, Kayode Egbetokun Officially Assumes Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.