Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue (2743 Views)

CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards / CBN New Forex Rate Policy Announced / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by tugrow(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2015
Hi, my fellow Importer,
Just heard that our Nigerian credit/debit card will not accept online platform in Asia and other African country , and now dollar is a problem, what should we do
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by jamarionj(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2015
CBN NEW POLICY 2016: BANK STOP USE OF ATM CARDS Abroad:
www.nairaland.com/2812811/banks-stop-use-atm-cards
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by kullboylexo(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2015
Dey just want to spoil importation biz fr Naija importers.... I thought about as well
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by tugrow(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
kullboylexo:
Dey just want to spoil importation biz fr Naija importers.... I thought about as well
what is the way out
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by tollu: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Diversify, Diversify and Diversify again.
An import driven society has never been the way for an economy to grow.

Look into other things you can do that will fetch you money.

Let Ecclesiastes 11:6 be your guide. wink

Things will regularise soon enough though, don't worry guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by tugrow(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
tollu:
Diversify, Diversify and Diversify again.
An import driven society has never been the way for an economy to grow.

Look into other things you can do that will fetch you money.

Let Ecclesiastes 11:6 be your guide. wink

Things will regularise soon enough though, don't worry guys.
bro, you have spoken well, but I know there is always a way out
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by dav8id(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Its simple, think on how to start exportation of agro products..

let those Chinese guys you buy stuff from be your partner in the export business..

they should help you source for a lead ...

just think how to make make money in dollars

blablabla

1 Like

Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by tugrow(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
dav8id:

let those Chinese guys you buy stuff from be your partner in the export business..

blablabla
Oga dav8id, you have make a lot from importation, now you want all to join you in your agro Biz, Bro this is not the solution, Bro, Chinese are the exporting only one product, and don't you think their government also work for their success, I know you have a better solution, please give out, thanks

1 Like

Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
you can still import. you pay your supplier via moneygram or western union
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by tugrow(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
abi20:
bro you have well said, but this is limit to us and risky payment system
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by IIZER29: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
abi20:

There is a limit to Western Union. $1000 per quarter. Not sure that would be enough for most people.
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by tugrow(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
IIZER29:

There is a limit to Western Union. $1000 per quarter. Not sure that would be enough for most people.
yes Bro, what do you think, to be a way out
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by palibc: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
we need dollar. too much pressure on the foreign reserve. All these are measures by the CBN to attract more dollar into the country. with their newest program to save the economy from sliding into recession- PAVE(produce add value export).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by tugrow(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2015
palibc:
we need dollar. too much pressure on the foreign reserve. All these are measures by the CBN to attract more dollar into the country. with their newest program to save the economy from sliding into recession- PAVE(produce add value export).
what are we to export
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by jamarionj(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
For those using diamond bank. get diamond USD dollar or diamond GBP debit card for your online transaction to abroad,China, etc.
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by tugrow(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
jamarionj:
For those using diamond bank. get diamond USD dollar or diamond GBP debit card for your online transaction to abroad,China, etc.
can one open account with them now,
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by chiefkpokp(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
dav8id:

blablabla

Oboy unon well o lolz, we are talking of the way forward and u r talkin of exporting. Guy drop better thing abi non be u I see for one post about payoneer?
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
They don't accept cash deposits in dollars... or has Diamond Bank started allowing people to deposit cash deposit in dollars.

jamarionj:
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by tugrow(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
TeOwl:
They don't accept cash deposits in dollars... or has Diamond Bank started allowing people to deposit cash deposit in dollars.

Good ?
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by tugrow(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2015
God will do a new thing
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by JAZES(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2015
Ask your supplier if they accept bitcoin or paypal, i think most of them should because those
two payment processors are widely accepted worldwide
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by jamarionj(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
tugrow:
can one open account with them now,
It's possible. there must be an alternative to other banks as well.
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by jamarionj(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
We at "jamarionj global ventures" We Customize custom-made uniform and clothing accessories for:
-SCHOOLS
-RELIGIOUS
-POLITICAL
BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
As well as others that may need our services.
We are based in OWERRI, IMO STATE And serve customers anywhere in Nigeria.

PRODUCTS | ITEMS SUPPLY BY OUR ORGANISATION INCLUDES but are not limited to:

1. Embroidered badges (iron-on and/or sew-on)
2. Branded ties (design can be jacquard or printed)
3. Customized socks
4. Customized berets
5. Lapel tags (metal, PVC)
6. Wristbands of any size and design
7. Customized school bags
8. Customized flash drives.

SOME LINKS ABOUT OUR OTHER SERVICES ARE :

-Customize | Personalize Your Cloths Labels, Paper Tags, Etc
www.nairaland.com/2783700/customize-personalize-cloths-labels-paper

-CUSTOMIZE PROMOTIONAL | BUSINESS GIFTS [GOOD MARKETING STRATEGY ]...WE CUSTOMIZE TO CUSTOMERS CHOICE.
www.nairaland.com/2783554/customize-promotional-business-gifts-good#40752934

- Educational Services / Customize School Socks, Led Watch, Berets,sport Wears,etc
www.nairaland.com/2794101/customize-school-socks-led-watch

-Customize | Rebrand Accessories To Customers Choice, Contact Us Now!
www.nairaland.com/2794227/customize-rebrand-accessories-customers-choice

-Supply Me Bags | Shoes | Luggage's At A Wholesale Price.
www.nairaland.com/2760423/supply-me-bags-shoes-luggages

www.nairaland.com/2760771/supply-me-bags-shoes-luggages

WHY CHOOSE US?
1. We offer best customers/clients advice service.
2. Ability to handle large request.
3. We work with your budget and take into consideration the peculiarity of your order.
4. We offer good quality yet affordable products.
5. We can work with you anywhere you are in Nigeria.
6. We deliver the best time possible.
7. We have built a loyal clientele off-line who can vouch for the quality of our service.

CONTACT us!

PHONE: 08069568209 
E-mail:
 jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com 
Bbm: 567F2ED8 
Twitter: @ITz_jamarionj
OUR BBM CHANNEL : C0033B2AD

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
www.FACEBOOK.com/jamarionjglobalventures
Re: Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue by macklef(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
dav8id:

blablabla
Bros, now more dan ever i believe in agro. Importation ca wait abeg, i believe its for the best of the economy. If there is agro export deals, carry me along. Am not an agric person buh i have faith in this.

(1) (Reply)

How Make Steady Passive Income With Adult Tube Sites / Bill Gates And Youtube Orders Video To Be Deleted / What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.