Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy (991 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / 'Mr. Health Minister, Are You Mad?' - Lere Olayinka Asks Adewole / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by oatzeal(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2015
Fayose's Media Aide, "Lere Olayinka" Curses Those Who Are Now Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy

[img]http://1.bp..com/-WPpqa21SPCI/VnZggnoUHKI/AAAAAAAAKXw/t9vP3bXJL9M/s640/Lere%2BOlayinka.jpg[/img]

If you joined in condemning GEJ and the PDP in 2012 for removing FUEL SUBSIDY, and you are now canvassing support for REMOVAL of the same SUBSIDY now because your party is in power, may THUNDER FIRE that your mouth with which you are double-speaking...

Today is Sunday, as you have been double-speaking on this SUBSIDY matter, God will begin to double-speak on your life.
As for me, I condemned SUBSIDY REMOVAL in 2012 and will condemn it now.

Lere Olayinka
20/12/15

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/fayoses-media-aide-lere-olayinka-curses.html
Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by oatzeal(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2015
lol...thunder guys
Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by Spanner4(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2015
Gerraraarra hia off mehn fayose or wetin
Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by Young03(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2015
I cause him back
Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by ShowYourCertificate: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2015
Well said. This is the kind of curse that comes to pass.
Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by Tinubutoto: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2015
I am fully in support of his view. I could remember when some ewedu sellers and malo people were castigating Jonathan when he said subsidy should be removed, but today they are now clamouring for it's removal. awon oloriburuku, awon aye ti ba je. thunder fire whoever dat will support subsidy removal or will quote me and ooze nonsense.
Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by Technocrat1759(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2015
And i say amen to his prayers. Whenever u stand for something u got to stand till d end.
Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
Amen
Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by OlujobaSamuel: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2015
this guy is not normal. I can't recollect citizens claiming it should not be removed but the mode adopted and the factors involved.
democracy is all about dialogue, if PMB should wake up
on the wrong side of the bed to remove subsidy on Jan
1st without we getting mentally prepared as it is now,
you will see a protest more than 2012.
Gej's adviser never helped him, he wasn't running a
private coy but public coy, he shouldn't have made
that announcement on Jan 1st without any prior notice
(implied or express). The subsidy amount also
skyrocketed in few months under him which his
administration could not state the cause of the
increase.
Further revelations after the partial removal on its use
give the citizens the impression that the protest was
justified.
If pmb should tow the same line, there will be massive
protest because it's not about apc or pdp or any other
party, but the perception of the citizens.
Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by EternalTruths: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2015
Anyone who insulted Jona in 2012 for suggesting subsidy removal will never escape God's judgement today if they now support subsidy removal cool

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by meezynetwork(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Supported. Though I am never a fan of the clueless GEJ, my point is subsidy should not be removed. Since the prices of crude oil is very low now and the landing cost is almost the same as the subsidised rate, why removing it when at the end we end up paying nothing as subsidy? If we remove subsidy and prices of crude oil begin to rise later, are we going to be able to be buying pms at 200naira per litre? What government should do is to curb the corruption in the petroleum sector instead of abandoning like GEJ. Subsidy should be retained and regulated.
Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by suxkill: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
no fuel,yet the want increase pump price!!!

no light, yet the want to increase light tariff!!!

the hypocrisy of APC and its supporters is legendary!!!
Re: Fayose's Lere Olayinka Curses People Saying Buhari Should Remove Fuel Subsidy by Excellent7(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
I was in support of its removal then.
I am still in support of its removal now, with even more gusto.
I look at the issue as it is.
The fuel subsidy thing to me is a very big form of waste.
In my own view, It was meant for the masses, but a cabal enjoys it.
The fight against corruption should have been directed at fuel subsidy removal months ago.
I am of the strong opinion that when fuel subsidy is removed, a comparison of the national fuel consumption levels before and after, is what will truely reveal how mis-directed it had been, and how much we have been losing to the cabal in the name of fuel subsidies for the masses.
I never believed the consumption level then, I still do not believe the present figures.

(1) (Reply)

#82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' / Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva / Why Buhari Travels Continually – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.