Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

With A Landed Property You Can't Go Wrong - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / With A Landed Property You Can't Go Wrong (479 Views)

Be 100% Sure Of The Property You Wish To Acquire At Ibeju Lekki / Before You Commit Your Finances Into Any Property, You Must Know This. / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Acquire A Landed Property TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With A Landed Property You Can't Go Wrong by julietta1339(f): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2015
Choose To Act Today!

“The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity” ~ Amelia Earhart

By now, I am sure we have burst a common myth that says it is all about what I earn. If I can earn more, I will be better off financially. If only I can win a lottery, get a windfall or get a raise at work. Not TRUE!

Over the years lottery winners have proven not to be able to retain their wealth. An example is William Bud who won $16.2 million but was in debt within a year. Research also has shown that within 3 months of a raise, expenses catch up with income and it is back to square one.

We live in a world where we rank people based on what they earn. The guy earning 1 million monthly looks richer to us in the short term than the guy earning 100,000 per month.

However, it is not about what you earn but what you have left! If you earn 1 million and spend 950,000 on various expenses while the guy who earns 100,000 also spends 50,000 on expenses, both of you are left with 50,000 monthly to take on opportunities and that is where the real deal is.

Earning isn’t enough, ensuring you create a disciplined system of saving and investment before spending can make a huge difference in your financial future.

The best investment is in Real Estate. Buy a land today and secure your future and that of your children.
Tehilla Gardens and Lekki Gardens in Ibeju Lekki are still selling for N1.5m/plot (payment plans available). Tehilla has a Promo of Buy 2plots and get 1 plot free for now. Prices may go up soon.

Call Julietta On 08098370807 08021031496
BlackBerry Pin...2BF4FADE

(1) (Reply)

Executive 4units Of 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Victoria Island For 2.5m / March 2016 Project:: Own Your Own Land / Mini Flat To Let In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.