Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet (19716 Views)

Air France Leaves Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Paris / Helicopter Lands On Busy Highway In Kenya After Pilot Lost Direction (photos) / Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by ApenaEde: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
tammie24:
They are at it again the best religion in the world
Yes, d only true religion. others ar fake,manmade religions of bigots. France Neva c anything, den go Syria dey kill any how. No peace 4 d wicked.

1 Like

Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by madridguy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
European Nations generally might be hot if care is not taking. Because so many group has successfully entered into Europe as Refugee. May God help us.

ritababe:

lol, since the president pull the plug they want to end it na, and i tell you another group will emerge from france very soon with another name sponsored by ISIS.
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by ritababe(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
European Nations generally might be hot if care is not taking. Because so many group has successfully entered into Europe as Refugee. May God help us.

Amen
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by akilo1: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
Why do you call for the impossibility ? Is Islam really the problem as you think ? Enlighten me please.

you dont need a harberlist or prophet to tell you b4 you believe this.the earlier islam is ban the better for us
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by madridguy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Take dirty politics game outta the whole world then we have peace fully restored back to this world. The battle you're seeing is what I tagged battle of " Supremacy " not religion battle. Let the western world learn to respect others and you see how beautiful the world is. Now, ask yourself this simple questions : Why are the terrorist not after countries like, Canada, Sweden, Republic Of Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Portugal to mention few. There is never a fire without smoke. Research very well then you will know clearly Islam is a religion of Peace.

akilo1:
you dont need a harberlist or prophet to tell you b4 you believe this.the earlier islam is ban the better for us
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by destinychildolu(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
False alarm
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by olutunde12(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
ApenaEde:

Yes, d only true religion.
others ar fake,manmade religions of bigots.
France Neva c anything,
den go Syria dey kill any how.
No peace 4 d wicked.

I laugh. Abdu Quasim Ibn Mustapha whom you call Muhammed did not teach you that. He recognized those before him and said if you have any question you should ask the Christians because they have the Torah, the Psalms and the Gospel. You people claim that the bible is corrupted though you have never shown the original bible. Know today that Quasim read this bible that christians read today because the bible in this form had existed for 100 years before he was born.
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by olutunde12(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
ApenaEde:

Yes, d only true religion.
others ar fake,manmade religions of bigots.
France Neva c anything,
den go Syria dey kill any how.
No peace 4 d wicked.

Mr fast talker, who told you that? May be El -zack Zacky or others like him but not Muhammed or Alah. Abdul Quasim Ibn Mustapha whom you call Muhammed told you that if you have any further question you should go to the christians for they have the Torah, the psalms and the Gospel. Today, you claim that the bible is corrupted. But Muhammed read this bible because it had existed for 100 years before he was born. Then has Zack Zacky showed you a copy of the original bible?
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by dustydee: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nairaland and falsehood are becoming synonymous. The title of the original article says" suspected bomb" but nairaland thinks otherwise. Seun, mukina2, lalasticlala, I know you don't have control over what everybody posts here but you can control what you push to the homepage. A simple click on the source would have revealed the OPs sinister motive.
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by tosyne2much(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Wow!
So close. I'm so happy for the passengers on that flight. If I were part of them i'd be traumatised for the rest of my life.
I'm telling you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) / How Do I Use My Glo And Mtn Sim While In London / 10 Things About Living Abroad: No Turning Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.