Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins (42008 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by mascot87(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
See his head
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by hasmuz(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wait... I'm confused here, Mikel Obi's girlfriend or wife?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by temibobo8(f): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rexphobia:
which is Taye
lwkm.....ask op na.....op u dey there wen dey born dem??
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by chesterlee(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tolexander:
That's fatherly!

The only pitch he could strike is on the bed, imagine how Mikel Obi is celebrating the twins brace he scored on bed!

Sharrap if u don't know what to say...
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by Tolexander: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
chesterlee:

Sharrap if u don't know what to say...
who let this dog out??

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by Spanner4(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2015

Mikel Obi, see ya life! While other midfielders are shooting left, right, back, scoring beautiful goals, u just only was busy mesmerizing Olga. God is watching you
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by Obynolee(f): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
preciousMI1:
he should wife her and make their s**ual life legal

She is not Nigerian and doesn't think like one,their sexual life is legal already because she is not complaing of rape.Believe me,she is more than happy right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by preciousMI1(f): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Obynolee:

She is not Nigerian and doesn't think like one,their sexual life is legal already because she is not complaing of rape.Believe me,she is more than happy right now.

she should be happy. she owe that to herself.. it's not an issue of rape... I'm talking from a religious injunction not a Nigeria thing
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by TruthHurts1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Cute! grin
At least let there be one person in Chelsea who is happy!
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by Obynolee(f): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
preciousMI1:

she should be happy. she owe that to herself.. it's not an issue of rape... I'm talking from a religious injunction not a Nigeria thing

"Religion" is a pure Nigerian thing,Nigerians are too religious but they don't know God(both moslems and Christians) and i hate them for that.You are seeing this way because you are a Nigerian and i bet you they don't give a Bleep about religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by needrealuvabj81: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
exactly my love grin grin grin grin were they adopted different time?
Sarimah:
cute...

but seems one is already bigger than the other
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by Skmoda360(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tolexander:
who let this dog out??
Na you now.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Awww.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by Benwurus(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mikel na strong man. At list he is not sharing belle grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by juwoonn(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
needrealuvabj81:
exactly my love grin grin grin grin were they adopted different time?
Kai kai kai!
Nigerians una wicked o! Adopted ke, when we all knew when the babies were born.

The younger twin is normally bigger than the first initially, but things balances in the long run in most cases.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by jmaxjohn(m): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wat z cute about it? undecided 2 kids nd still nt married to d beeeatch! Talk about friends with benefit. If d topic changes from girlfriend to wife, den it'll b cute. Wat z he scared of? undecided
D consistent one. Consistent on bench nd bedroom, no go score goal for real field. Shebi una don pursue s special one, make i c d manager wey una go bring
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by skywalker495(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
asatemple:
Children is indeed bundle of joy
Engrish Ranguage[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by JayJustus(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ighalo making waves in the EPL...destroying bassong and sakho....Mikel reproducing... all na goals...one for net one for punnany...

#EndTimeGoals

I have officially joined the END TIME MOVEMENT
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by clemdo: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Love for money made him a bench warmer at chelsea....though i hope he increase his game to attract better team
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by Forwetinnah: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Waste of talent. ..na for Internet and bedroom naim him skill end
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by Forwetinnah: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Benwurus:
Mikel na strong man. At list he is not sharing belle grin

Who said? He has other kids from 2 other women
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by coronaprof(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
ichommy:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4xcHYAPJ_FY/VnaBbZykKjI/AAAAAAAHuvQ/qTO_81QB-nE/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Proud Daddy wink

https://www.instagram.com/p/_gjOhHu4uI/?taken-by=olga_allegra

smiley

Looks like - need an I pad seriously one of the twins looks bigger well in life all fingers are unequal

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by asatemple(f): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
skywalker495:
Engrish Ranguage[color=#000099][/color] grin
what is the meaning of that?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by Dainikel(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Olga Diyavchenko must be really happy with Mikel, she can't stop sharing but one of the twinnie looks bigger!
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by omaigala12(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2015
and they keep asking y he still in Chelsea
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins by Judeblade24(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Bros......bros.....na wa for u......na so u 1 spnd xmas abi.....idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic / Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.