Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) (38853 Views)

'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by daclint(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Na only Christmas goat, cow nko?
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
funny enough i knw dat place like the back of hands..
Specialbaby:
So many confused pastors but who am i to judge?

Reason i dont attend some of these programmes.
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by sugarmore(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
wilybebsy:
END TIME PASTORcheesycheesy

Naija pastors no go kill person.... Business as usual
abi naw family must eat.
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by promisechris63(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
lol, I wan laugh out my eyes ;Dlol, I wan laugh out my eyes
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by drstone1: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
virus05:
I am a Christmas goat

Na yu sabi. Na ur mouth talk am!
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lmao. That "prison break" poster got me rolling on the ground. Killer captions.
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Specialbaby(f): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bonapart:
Your foolishness has lead you to judgement already... Am sure you didn't see Apostle suleman's picture

this is how you people heap curses upon your heads, after 30+yrs when nothing is coming nor going, you will start seeking thesame people you labelled confused to lay hand on you
and insulting me makes you right?

Heey,am not being judgemental or something,i just stated the obvious,btw you musnt quote me you know,if my post doesnt go down well with you,why not pass?

Heeeeey,stop being hypocritical,if that post of mine can place everlasting curse on me then i bet your grave would have been long overdue.

We are all sinners dear,so for the record,learn to pass your point across in a more subtle way.

Cheers.
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Specialbaby(f): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
domopps:

You registered on Nairaland Dec 16th 2015 and less than one week you are chasing FTC.... Introvert and Lady F you guys shld just come and see ur influence on the up and coming.......

Cheeeeeers
ok.
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Sprintson(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
That's my main man Apostle Johnson Suleman...witch go finish for benin soon..one of the great men of God walking the planet earth now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Uncleodi:
I know this man of God..he is not one of those that do funny things.

I watch his TV programmes and it is usually power packed!

He is indeed a great man...

The Christmas goat in this context is a figurative speech...we are in a time that very terrible things happen, innocent victims are killed for ritual purposes of which they didn't sign up for!

We are in the END TIMES!!!

Prophesy within urself and ur house-hold that they shall never be "Christmas goat" even in the coming year and beyond! Amen.

Click like if u believe!

Nah that junior paator package that advert..
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by doofanc: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:

Heey,am not being judgemental or something,i just stated the obvious,btw you musnt quote me you know,if my post doesnt go down well with you,why not pass?

Heeeeey,stop being hypocritical,if that post of mine can place everlasting curse on me then i bet your grave would have been long overdue.

We are all sinners dear,so for the record,learn to pass your point across in a more subtle way.

Cheers.

With ur initial comment I actually thought you're an atheist which why I didn't quote u b4

However going ur profile, I take it your a Christian, and that makes your comment all the more unfortunate.

Calling him confused and in the same breath claiming you r not judgemental is rather hypocritical.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the title of the program. It's simply a metaphor to drive home a point : no premature death this year. Simple. So why d mockery?

Just for the records I don't attend his church but I think as children of God we should exercise better discretion when it involves spiritual matters.

Shalom sister
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Specialbaby(f): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
doofanc:

With ur initial comment I actually thought you're an atheist which why I didn't quote u b4

However going ur profile, I take it your a Christian, and that makes your comment all the more unfortunate.

Calling him confused and in the same breath claiming you r not judgemental is rather hypocritical.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the title of the program. It's simply a metaphor to drive home a point : no premature death this year. Simple. So why d mockery?

Just for the records I don't attend his church but I think as children of God we should exercise better discretion when it involves spiritual matters.

Shalom sister
ok,i understand you now.,

accepted,i was wrong,i wouldnt have called him.

Goodafternoon and a merry xmas in advance
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by doofanc: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
ok,i understand you now.,

accepted,i was wrong,i wouldnt have called him.

Goodafternoon and a merry xmas in advance
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you too. : )
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Bonapart(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:

Cheers.
next time when you see posts of Men of God i advice you pass..... It won't go down well with you if you repeat such nonsense

cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days / Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.