Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Pray For Nigeria And The President - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Nigeria And The President (442 Views)

Why Should Christians Pray For Those Who Hate Them? / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Nigeria And The President by Sprintson(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Happy sunday friends,This is NO sponsored Post.
As we all go to our different places of worship today please say a PRAYER FOR NIGERIAN UNITY, PEACE and our PRESIDENTS HEALTH....
Our president must live in good health to steer the Nation FORWARD.
I was with Apostle Johnson Suleman Live in Service and the God's Oracle said some prayers should be offered to God for our Presidents Preservation.

moderators please make it Front Page

LONG LIVE BUHARI
LONG LIVE NIG
Re: Pray For Nigeria And The President by Sprintson(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Go ahead peeps
Re: Pray For Nigeria And The President by analice107: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
lol.
Re: Pray For Nigeria And The President by achinaboy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
I better use my time for something else,
Re: Pray For Nigeria And The President by Atigba: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fu*ck buhari
Re: Pray For Nigeria And The President by Sprintson(m): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Achina boy LOL na our president be that ooo... No vex too much jst small....nwayo biko
Re: Pray For Nigeria And The President by Sprintson(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
@atigba choi a whole president? Hmmmm smh

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of February 2016 / Why Do People Preach In Buses?? / Islamophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.