Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. (1490 Views)

You Just Come Back From Work And See Your Wife Doing This / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / Photo Of The Day: What Would You Do If You Came Home & Met Your Wife Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
what will you do? You got back from work and you find your wife doing this.

as for me. I'm gona land a dirty slap on her face.

Re: What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. by nnachukz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
I will gently and smilingly greet her. Later in the same day I will ask for her phone and when it gets to me, that will be her last time of using that phone. From then on, she must be using Nokia torch until our child grows.
Re: What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. by dammytosh: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Dirty slap ?

Really ?

If the baby is a lady she watch her beast father slap mama.

Dt is serious

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. by Mjshexy(f): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
I will gently help her out with d feeding, after all the baby belongs to both of us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. by fabulous660(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
I go first take the phone, check who she is texting, keep the phone as exhibit and then open her chapter for that day... When I'm through wit her, even torch light phone she go refuse to take am.
Re: What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. by fejikudz(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol
Re: What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mjshexy:
I will gently help her out with d feeding, after all the baby belongs to both of us cheesy
lol caring father. A little criticism for her actions will go a long way tho. Imagine neighbours and other family friends seeing hr like this. ?
Re: What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. by Pidggin(f): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Dirty slap? U well so? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Pidggin:

Dirty slap? U well so? shocked
over-well they worry me grin
Re: What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. by Mjshexy(f): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
lol caring father. A little criticism for her actions will go a long way tho. Imagine neighbours and other family friends seeing hr like this. ?
I concur but i also know she has been the one feeding & taking care of OUR baby all day long in my absence cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do? You Got Back From Work And You Find Your Wife Doing This.. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Am sure she is reading one of onila's post.

(1) (Reply)

A Laid-back Man...help A Friend? / 5 Lies Satan Wants You To Believe About Divorce / Facts About Cheating Wives And Cheating Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.