Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) (3319 Views)

Enquiries @ Nipr Professional Examination in Public Relations. / Coren and The Nigerian Society Of Engineer Professional Examination Made-easy / NSE Professional Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Good afternoon fellow Nairalanders,

Trust the weather is treating you fine.

Owk, I'll go straight to the point. Given that I've gotten so much help from this forum in the past, it's no surprise I keep running back each time I need some more.

For those who are not in the loop, Computer Professional Examinations popularly known as CPE is a set of exams organized by CPN/NCS which qualifies one as Chartered IT practitioner thus adding the prestigious [mcpn] to his name. The exams are open to all though mostly written by graduates of Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology. Just like any other chartered qualification exams, they are organized in a fashion similar to degree acquisition exams i.e. level by level each having its own set of exams. This scalability of about 5 levels allows for admission of candidates at different levels based on prior qualifications. In other words, some exams are exempted for candidates with certain qualifications.

I've always wanted to do these exams but the levels were much and I'm the busy type. However, haven just concluded my MSc program, I think it'll be much more convenient for me to sit for the exams as many papers will be exempted for me. As a matter of fact, I'll only have to do CPE III which is the last level; more like degree exams and of course, the CPE final project. I've been to interviews where the interviewer asked for any professional membership just as a way to ascertain my dedication to the IT career so I'm not doubting the importance of this program.

However, I know next to nothing about the nature of these exams other than the hearsay that they are more practical oriented than theoretical. And that is why I'm here today. I would like those who are more knowledgeable than myself in this regards to enlighten me more and I'll also appreciate any material that can be of help.

Questions are also allowed in case I have some answers.

Warm Regards.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by justiniyke(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hi,

I believe you have completed CPE III....So gist us how did it go?
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by bookwizard11(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Your assistance is needed.

Owk, I'll go straight to the point. Given that I've gotten so much help from this forum in the past, it's no surprise I keep running back each time I need some more.

For those who are not in the loop, Computer Professional Examinations popularly known as CPE is a set of exams organized by CPN/NCS which qualifies one as Chartered IT practitioner thus adding the prestigious [mcpn] to his name. The exams are open to all though mostly written by graduates of Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology. Just like any other chartered qualification exams, they are organized in a fashion similar to degree acquisition exams i.e. level by level each having its own set of exams. This scalability of about 5 levels allows for admission of candidates at different levels based on prior qualifications. In other words, some exams are exempted for candidates with certain qualifications.

I've always wanted to do these exams but the levels were much and I'm the busy type. However, haven just concluded my MSc program, I think it'll be much more convenient for me to sit for the exams as many papers will be exempted for me. As a matter of fact, I'll only have to do CPE III which is the last level; more like degree exams and of course, the CPE final project. I've been to interviews where the interviewer asked for any professional membership just as a way to ascertain my dedication to the IT career so I'm not doubting the importance of this program.

However, I know next to nothing about the nature of these exams other than the hearsay that they are more practical oriented than theoretical. And that is why I'm here today. I would like those who are more knowledgeable than myself in this regards to enlighten me more and I'll also appreciate any material that can be of help.

Warm Regards.
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by torbitalimited: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
bookwizard11:
Your assistance is needed.

Which Option of CPE 3 did you register for? Software ENGINEERING or what?
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by bookwizard11(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
torbitalimited:

Which Option of CPE 3 did you register for? Software ENGINEERING or what?

Actually am about registering for CPE II. However, i need past questions
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by torbitalimited: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
bookwizard11:

Actually am about registering for CPE II. However, i need past questions

You can send your email.

Have you joined their WhatsApp group?
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by Lawmosh(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2022
i need someone to add me to the whatsapp group
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by bookwizard11(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2022
torbitalimited:

You can send your email.

No, and I would dm you my mail

Thank you
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by torbitalimited: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
bookwizard11:

No, and I would dm you my mail

Thank you

No problem.
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by Goldeee: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
I'm new here. Please can i be added to the CPN WhatsApp Platform
torbitalimited:

No problem.
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by clevgwin: 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
Please can I be add to the CPE lol WhatsApp group, I will love to get a pass questions papers in preparation for the June diet CPE 3 exam
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by sadiik45(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pls someone should add me to the Whatsapp group. I register for June Diet.
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by bookwizard11(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
sadiik45:
Pls someone should add me to the Whatsapp group. I register for June Diet.

Pls someone should add me to the group
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by sadiik45(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pls the person adding to Whatsapp group should add me. I really need an insight abt the exam.
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by cotmag(m): 4:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Good morning sir/,ma. I would like to be added to the WhatsApp group or better still help me with CPE lll past questions.
clevgwin:
Please can I be add to the CPE lol WhatsApp group, I will love to get a pass questions papers in preparation for the June diet CPE 3 exam
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by cotmag(m): 4:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Good morning sir. I would like to be added to the WhatsApp group or better still help me with CPE lll past questions via email. Thanks in anticipation.

Warm Regards.
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by Bambipolo: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Hi we have a whatsApp group for [url=edunotes.co.ke]all past papers[/url] you can join and interact freely
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by cotmag(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good afternoon sir. Kindly add me to the group. Regards.
Bambipolo:
Hi we have a whatsApp group for [url=edunotes.co.ke]all past papers[/url] you can join and interact freely
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by Emmyth(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2023
Please I want to join the WhatsApp group, I'm about to register for CPE II and I need past questions
torbitalimited:

You can send your email.

Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by kenmillionire: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2023
Good morning, please I will like to be part of the whatsapp group as I want to register for the CPE III Exam as well
Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by 1stallon(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Greetings all, please how do i join the WhatsApp group?

(1) (Reply)

Shamsiya Jibo Kano Born Sniper Serving In The Us Marine corps- Photo / Microsoft Excel Free Training In Lagos, September, 2020. / Exxon Mobil Skills Test For Electrical Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.