Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order (1117 Views)

Calling On Mynd44 To Respond To Amsad 19's Thread / Seun, Call Your Tribalist Mods To Order / Seun!!! Call Your Antispam Boys To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order by meforyou1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
"The man dies in him who keeps quiet in the face of tyranny" - Wole Soyinka

Last week Sunday, 13 Dec, on a thread on The Meaning of Arabic Word In Nigeria Army Logo, one TolaOluwatosin veered away from the topic being discussed and started going about claiming that military service was civil service. Once I corrected him, he then started coming to me saying all manners of nonsensical things based on his ignorance. And I replied him that "as foolish as you are, you don't know that military service is different from civil service?". For that singular expression "as foolish as you are" Mynd44 slammed me a whole 1 week ban, not even on politics forum only, but on the whole Nairaland forum, as he usually swiftly dispenses his inexplicable injustices on matters concerning my person. Now this is the height of misuse of power. It is tyrannical, draconian, abhorrent and utterly condemnable. Even if I were to banned for that post, would it be for a whooping one whole week and on the whole forum? And the instigator was left to go scot-free.
The same mynd44 on that same day made a volatile statement on a thread about Vice President Osibanjo and Governor Ambode in Redeem Church and was roundly condemned from left, right and centre. The Bible says in Matthew 7:5 New International Version (NIV) "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye".
Seun, it is your business, your empire, do not let a reckless tyrant ruin it for you.
The politics forum was so much fun and lively when mynd44 was removed from moderating it. And bringing him back is one hell of a mistake that should be rectified immediate.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order by Omololu007(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
meforyou1:
"The man dies in him who keeps quiet in the face of tyranny" - Wole Soyinka

Last week Sunday, 13 Dec, on a thread on The Meaning of Arabic Word In Nigeria Army Logo, one TolaOluwatosin veered away from the topic being discussed and started going about claiming that military service was civil service. Once I corrected him, he then started coming to me saying all manners of nonsensical things based on his ignorance. And I replied him that "as foolish as you are, you don't know that military service is different from civil service?". For that singular expression "as foolish as you are" Mynd44 slammed me a whole 1 week ban, not even on politics forum only, but on the whole Nairaland forum, as he usually swiftly dispenses his inexplicable injustices on matters concerning my person. Now this is the height of misuse of power. It is tyrannical, draconian, abhorrent and utterly condemnable. Even if I were to banned for that post, would it be for a whooping one whole week and on the whole forum? And the instigator was left to go scot-free.
The same mynd44 on that same day made a volatile statement on a thread about Vice President Osibanjo and Governor Ambode in Redeem Church and was roundly condemned from left, right and centre. The Bible says in Matthew 7:5 New International Version (NIV) "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye".
Seun, it is your business, your empire, do not let a reckless tyrant ruin it for you.
The politics forum was so much fun and lively when mynd44 was removed from moderating it. And bringing him back is one hell of a mistake that should be rectified immediate.
that guy own too much.e be like say the guy get people like you wey he hate for this forum

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order by tayebest(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
The mod that ban me also will tell me if maybe 'foool' can be found in the dictionary... embarassed angry

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order by EASTSIDAZ: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
I am still wondering why Seun called Mynd44 back to the moderating job?

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order by Chimerase(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
I concurr dat mynd44 needs to be checked undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order by Maxi112: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
that mod once gave me 1week ban, for saying.. wish u what u wish me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order by dunkem21(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
The guy banned me twice for one comment ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order by CyberWolf: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
He slammed me one whole week just because I said, "the sun will always rise from the east" angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order by Beremx(f): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seun Osewa,call your moderator Mynd44 to order.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order by Seun(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
If we ban you for an offence and you repeat it, we have no choice but to ban you for a longer period of time. Our rules are meant to be obeyed. You got 7 days because you had been banned for 3 days earlier for the same offence and that apparently was not enough to motivate you.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1)

10 Biggest Challenges For Buhari In 2016 - Anthony Maliki (Daily Trust) / Prompt Updates Of Results And Happenings In Bayelsa Rerun Election 2016 Chat Con / Biafra Agitation Is Fruitless, Born In Ignorance –obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.