Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Seun, Call Your Tribalist Mods To Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Call Your Tribalist Mods To Order (573 Views)

Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? / Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order / Seun!!! Call Your Antispam Boys To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Seun, Call Your Tribalist Mods To Order by Macelliot7(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Seun Osewa,
CEO & Founder,
Nairaland.com
Letter of complaint
What sin have we the Igbos committed to deserve all these injustice from your tribalist moderators...

Take a scroll on ALL the post of this nairalanders,

https://www.nairaland.com/ogbeifunerom/

https://www.nairaland.com/creampieangela/
and many others...

Their sole aim is to tribalise every thread... All their comments are anti-igbo...
Their comments are irritating..

I received a ban, simply because I quoted this yoruba guy who said that, "ibos are responsible for bombing warri oil pipelines." (false information)

I said that, is he an illiterate?, what has Igbo got to do with this. Why is he trying to instigates the SS against the SE...

I recieved a ban for insulting. What's insultive here??

But this guys never gets ban...

I have noticed this several times...

Your mods plays blind to Every anti-igbo comments, but any counter-reply to this anti-igbo folks never sees the light of the day without the monicker being melted with a heavy ban...

Please, call your mods to order..

Yours faithfully,
Macelliot7.

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Call Your Tribalist Mods To Order by DaBullIT(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
I got banned for calling someone an ibo to be precise a mumu

That's all I said "mumu" in a response to him/her insulting my lineage

I don't think Igbos are being targeted, I think the mods need to be fair and just, they should also take psychological tests when they are being employed

What irritates me most is the anti spam bot I revisited a previous comment, saw error and edited, I got banned by anti spam bot

Seun what's the use of followed topics if I can't edit my posts without getting banned? You should look at that

Different topics I typed ndi Igbo Kwenu as first paragraph in my comments and I got banned

I'm like seriously?

Seun kindly look into these complains

1 Like

Re: Seun, Call Your Tribalist Mods To Order by Mynd44: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

3 Likes

(1)

Tanzanian President Bans Miniskirt In Bid To Curb Spread Of Hiv/aids / Why Olisa Metuh Was Handcuffed - Nigerian Prison Service / Nigeria’s Democracy Cannot Survive Without Rule Of Law – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.