Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking (14733 Views)

Amoshine - 'Accolades' (Official Video) Ft. Wonda Tha Hypeman / Patapaa – "One Corner" (Official Video) Ft. Ras Cann & Mr Loyalty / Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by fajani(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
And this make FP?
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by jamex93(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Benwurus:

How una take do am na

Do wat
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by missfrancess(f): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
dey try now...
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by FrankValency(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Benwurus:

How una take do am na
na old video na
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
It's Amazingly Boring....lipsrsealed
u are fvckkingly boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by KingTom(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
francescainnoce:
Take this illustration as my contribution.
Ohkay...I'm on the bus thus couldn't play it loud as I don't have a headset on.
But hoping to get a hint of the lyrics from the inagery right? But guess what...
The video passed the exact same message of typical niaja song....."girls girls and girls" "bum bum and bum" and nothing else..
Its actually a shame . These days I prefer to listen rather than watch embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by CallMeMadMan: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Who get time for trash? Nigerian Music Is Nothing To Write Home About Since The Invasion Of Olamide And His Crew #whacksongs #whacklyrics
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by slap1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
It's Amazingly Boring....lipsrsealed
Thank you. I was unfortunate to be in a place where the song was playing on TV yesterday. What actually drew my attention was the annoying repetition of "is it because I love you". Very boring and annoying something.
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
slap1:

Thank you. I was unfortunate to be in a fast-food where the song was playing on TV. What actually drew my attention was the annoying repetition of "is it because I love you". Very boring and annoying something.
The Lyrics are Wack...The video Is Utterly senseless...

I really dunno what the hype Is Bout...
The song is suitable for touts/thugs only..undecided
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by Benwurus(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
jamex93:

Do wat
U guys were too fast. I thought I would be d second to comment
cry
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by Duletion(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
In Nigeria, you don't need to understand music nor have a good voice to be a singer. Wackos. apart from a few they're all nonsense
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by yemoxyl(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
It didn't meet my expectation undecided
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by temibobo8(f): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
rasojie:
Lil Kesh and his trashy brand of music typifies the Nigeria Music Scene of today. His One Dimensional style, with loads of trashy lyrics does not appeal to me.
as long as d money comess.....dey blowing
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by Elxandre(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
I don't like most Nigerian songs, but Lil Kesh's talking style of music just seems nice to me. grin
I still don't know why, but I just like some of his songs. shocked

The talking musician... Lil Kesh smiley
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by jamex93(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Benwurus:
U guys were too fast. I thought I would be d second to comment cry

only if u know how many times i don tink so too
wait u even know how many ppl online den so?
Cause if u do u no go reason like dat
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by bastien: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Benwurus:

How una take do am na
ask MTN
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by BollingtonBabe(f): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
I feel the title of the song shld hv bn "Oreke" not "Is it because I love you". The song is okay.
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
The same shit.. Dat keshi of a guy is always shouting...
Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by Baroba(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Kreamie:
Majority of these Nigerian songs sound the same..Can't tell one apart from the other..Tired of the incessant noise they call music... *Listens to smooth jazz*

Tell me bro, next thing someone will call you a hater.. 99.9% of Nigerian music is thrash.. If it keeps boys off the streets,it's all good. But, please don't call it art...

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking by Sophyy: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
It makes sense for real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? / Oliver Neils Song Baby Girl / Davido - Fall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.