Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Was Sin A Necessary Evil??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Sin A Necessary Evil??? (629 Views)

Sin A Spiritual Suicide / Is Tithe Card Necessary Like We Can Find In My Church? / Is Speaking In Tongues A Necessary Manifestation Of Salvation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Sin A Necessary Evil??? by oteneaaron(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Before y'all start attacking me...please ask yourself these questions...

-- Am I going to church or practicing Christianity because
My parents are doing so?

--Do i worship God cos i don't wanna end up in "hell fire"?

Now to the main topic....."was Sin a necessary evil ?"

Thousands of years ago, the great architect ;God..created Adam and Eve. ....and he gave them instructions as to how they should live...

After he(God) created animals (male and female) and Adam, he gave them this instruction at Gensis 1:28b saying "be fruitful and become many, fill the earth........"

Now it was obvious that the only task man had was to keep "banging" and fill the earth with his offsprings.....

But something happened...at Genesis 2:16,17......God begins to talk about a special tree of the KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND BAD.....and he instructed that no one should eat it....

Well "sh*t happens" and Eve and her Husband ate out of the fruit....

Now here are my questions...

1. If God in his ominipotency quite knew that the "tree" was trouble, why did he put it in center of the garden?

2. Why did he even mention it?

3. How were Adam and Eve supposed to understand the concept of Death ??

4. Without the "Sin" would humans have evolved? Adam and Eve understood that they were naked and has to sew cloths only after eating they fruit.

5. Without the Sin, would humans have been living as zombies..only living to keep multiplying the earth??

6. Did the serpent in disguise- the Satan(the deceiver)- do mankind a favor by giving us the key to knowledge

If you have concrete answers to these questions, please lets hear what you think.....I have more, but lets decipher this Issue first.
Re: Was Sin A Necessary Evil??? by oteneaaron(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2016
oteneaaron:
Before y'all start attacking me...please ask yourself these questions...

-- Am I going to church or practicing Christianity because
My parents are doing so?

--Do i worship God cos i don't wanna end up in "hell fire"?

Now to the main topic....."was Sin a necessary evil ?"

Thousands of years ago, the great architect ;God..created Adam and Eve. ....and he gave them instructions as to how they should live...

After he(God) created animals (male and female) and Adam, he gave them this instruction at Gensis 1:28b saying "be fruitful and become many, fill the earth........"

Now it was obvious that the only task man had was to keep "banging" and fill the earth with his offsprings.....

But something happened...at Genesis 2:16,17......God begins to talk about a special tree of the KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND BAD.....and he instructed that no one should eat it....

Well "sh*t happens" and Eve and her Husband ate out of the fruit....

Now here are my questions...

1. If God in his ominipotency quite knew that the "tree" was trouble, why did he put it in center of the garden?

2. Why did he even mention it?

3. How were Adam and Eve supposed to understand the concept of Death ??

4. Without the "Sin" would humans have evolved? Adam and Eve understood that they were naked and has to sew cloths only after eating they fruit.

5. Without the Sin, would humans have been living as zombies..only living to keep multiplying the earth??

6. Did the serpent in disguise- the Satan(the deceiver)- do mankind a favor by giving us the key to knowledge

If you have concrete answers to these questions, please lets hear what you think.....I have more, but lets decipher this Issue first.

(1) (Reply)

Bible Study / “prophecy For This Year 2016” / Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.