Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

★ Go Unclad At Home So Your Husband Has..– Moyo Lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ Go Unclad At Home So Your Husband Has..– Moyo Lawal (702 Views)

I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo / Moyo Lawal Pictured In A Casket, Fans React / Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

★ Go Unclad At Home So Your Husband Has..– Moyo Lawal by WAECFlyer3: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has advised females that the ability to keep the man at home is not about beauty alone but the way they dress indoors matters.
She suggested that for a man to stay indoors and appreciate what God has bestowed on their woman, the woman needs to walk naked indoors so that the man can continue to appreciate her for the rest of his live.
According to her,
“if you are female, I think your best look should be when you are nude, so your husband has something to look forward to seeing in the bedroom for the rest of your lives.”

Source: [url="http://examhall.net/go-nude-at-home-so-your-husband-has-something-to-look-forward-to-moyo-lawal"] http:///go-nude-at-home-so-your-husband-has-something-to-look-forward-to-moyo-lawal[/url]
Re: ★ Go Unclad At Home So Your Husband Has..– Moyo Lawal by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Going commando isn't bad at all

(1) (Reply)

Adele Covers Time Magazine, Says Americans Are Obsessed With The Royal Family / See How This Young Man Transformed Toyin Aimakhu [PICS] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.