Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Adele Covers Time Magazine, Says Americans Are Obsessed With The Royal Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Covers Time Magazine, Says Americans Are Obsessed With The Royal Family (707 Views)

Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele Covers Time Magazine, Says Americans Are Obsessed With The Royal Family by officialvabadon(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Adele who stunned the cover of Time Magazine said she doesn't know why Americans so like her songs like she's one of them. The Singer whose New Music had the world highest first week sale of over 3.38million copies in the history of music said:

"It's a bit ridiculous. I'm not even from America, "Maybe they think I'm related to the Queen. Americans are obsessed with the royal family."

On celebrities getting obsessed with social media, she said:

"It's ridiculous that high-­profile people have that much access to the public," How am I supposed to write a real record if I'm waiting for half a million likes on a photo? That ain't real."

She also revealed she doesn't play music of Artiste who fame made horrible

"Some artists, the bigger they get, the more horrible they get, and the more unlikable," "I don't care if you make an amazing album—if I don't like you, I ain't getting your record. I don't want you being played in my house if I think you're a bastard"

- See more at: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/adele-covers-time-magazine-says.html?m=1

Re: Adele Covers Time Magazine, Says Americans Are Obsessed With The Royal Family by huntila(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Like Adele....like Asa
Re: Adele Covers Time Magazine, Says Americans Are Obsessed With The Royal Family by gistmeloveblog: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

See How This Young Man Transformed Toyin Aimakhu [PICS] / See What Ebube Nwagbo Wore To The Premiere Of Her Movie, Anniversary In Ghana (P / Video | Davido Grooving To A Diss Track He Made For Dele Momodu & His Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.