Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,653 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

#dasukigate: Jonathan Quizzed By EFCC, Hilarious - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #dasukigate: Jonathan Quizzed By EFCC, Hilarious (624 Views)

British Igbos Quizzed About Their Igbo Knowledge ??? / Check Out EFCC Hilarious Reply To A Simple Question / Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#dasukigate: Jonathan Quizzed By EFCC, Hilarious by babeface3: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jonathan is a man that will enter EFCC office and deny anything and everything. ...

EFCC: Sir, did u give this order?

GEJ: No.

EFCC: Is this your signature?

GEJ: I don't sign, I thumbprint.

EFCC: But we always see u with NASS people when you're signing budget?

GEJ: Budget? What you're showing me here, is this budget?

EFCC: Do you know Dasuki?

GEJ: Know as in how?

EFCC: Did you appoint him?

GEJ: IBB did.

EFCC: But you were the President?

GEJ: So what OBJ appointed me too.

EFCC: What? You were elected sir?

GEJ: By who? Can you swear with your mother's grave that you voted for me?

EFCC: Okay sir. Do you know Okonjo Iweala.

GEJ: World Bank appointed her.

EFCC: But she wrote you concerning Dasuki's request on Abacha loot.

GEJ: World Bank wrote IBB on Abacha, how that one take concern me

EFCC: Sir, do you know that $2.1b was squandered in this saga??

GEJ: $2.1 Where dem see am?

EFCC: HA! Sir, you have been indicted.

GEJ: For wetin now? I didn't give anyone money and nobody gave me money.

EFCC: Dokpesi said you gave him a publicity contract of N2.2b?

GEJ: Dokpesi na IBB boy and na hin and Odili dey do business. If Dasuki say hin give Dokpesi money.. e fit possible. ..na IBB dey pay IBB.

EFCC: So what is your own responsibility as the President?

GEJ: Thank you, now you're talking. My main job is to issue condolence messages to victims of terror, no one can fault me on that. I Also stopped ebola, if not, you will not be here asking me stupid questions.

EFCC: Thank you sir, we will still call you later. Do you care for coffee or tea?

GEJ: You guys don't know me at all. Me tea?? Coffee A beg give me ogogoro!

EFCC: Why ogogoro

GEJ: You know see as journalists full your gate outside??. Na me dem wan see.....by the time I shack something, I will even deny that I come here right in front of your gate!!!

LOL......

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Jonathan Quizzed By EFCC, Hilarious by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: #dasukigate: Jonathan Quizzed By EFCC, Hilarious by Chule(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
lol Omg it was so funny that I forgot to laff
Re: #dasukigate: Jonathan Quizzed By EFCC, Hilarious by higherhyte(f): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
So dry undecided

Try again later

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Things Women Do- Nigerians Share Their Thoughts / 2016 Mastizaade Bollywood Songs List Mp3 Free Download / 1+1=11,2+2=22 Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.