Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) (47805 Views)

Drogba Reacts As Davido Builds House For Utibe, A Boy Fan (Pics) / Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) / #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by IceDude(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2015
So painful. RIP angel
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2015
higherhyte:

Please don't embrace them I beg u, I'm not perfect, I'm praying and working towards escaping there, it's a terrible place my broda, and it's for eternity, have you considered where one goes to after death? Do u know our souls don't die. There is sure life after death bro, consider when you fall asleep and dream. There is life after death, and as I pray for myself and loved ones to make heaven, I pray for you too. Lucifer is no one's friend at all, our Lord Jesus is. Please run for ur dear life.

Lol. You reek of fear. When you die, you die. No soul. Heaven and hell is your experiemce on earth. How do you 'know' there's a soul? Have you died before? Did the dead tell you? grin
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by shammah1(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2015
RIP Anita
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by mbulela: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2015
sinceraconcept:
Maybe she's accounting for the Burna Boy tattoo she has on her arm right now. Tattoo is devilish,what does she want to tell God what the tattoo is for?

There should be an intelligence and humane threshold below which accounts should be banned.
IN such settings, the general public will not be tortured with comments like this
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

You are a fool. Where dafuq is your humanity? A young lady is dead and all you care about is some marks on her skin? Are you so poor in spirt you can' afford kind words for the deceased? Who gives a Bleep about your God and his idiotic rules?

SonOfLucifer,oga o. Athiests and occultic are so difficult to understand,that's why I rest my case
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by superken(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2015
The person in her Instagram video is Lois
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
amacastel:
She is the only child of ugovee and her husband she is 18+ from Arochukwu student of America north west university level 300 she is a very pretty girl full of life slept after chatting with friends on social media eat on 17th but didn't wake up. She will be buried on Tuesday 2moro. WE LIVE in d same street in Ajao. Rip Anita
just that?
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Constantineddy(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2015
sinceraconcept:
SonOfLucifer,oga o. Athiests and occultic are so difficult to understand,that's why I rest my case
sinceraconcept:

I Just want to let you know that Anita has no Tattoo on her body that is just a work of a biro so please am not in for insults but Anita is a very good girl if you know her personally........She have been a very good frnd of mine......took me two days to believe her death because she invited over for her party only for me to hear of her sudden death
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by phrankchek(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2015
RIP MY FAVOURITE COUSIN .......WE ALL WERE TOGETHER DURING OUR GRANNIES MEMORIAL SERVICE BACK AT '13......the family is mourning her demise

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by macof(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2015
sinceraconcept:
Maybe she's accounting for the Burna Boy tattoo she has on her arm right now. Tattoo is devilish,what does she want to tell God what the tattoo is for?

You lack sense. there's nothing wrong with art, body art or otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by higherhyte(f): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. You reek of fear. When you die, you die. No soul. Heaven and hell is your experiemce on earth. How do you 'know' there's a soul? Have you died before? Did the dead tell you? grin

Some people have died and come back to testify, though I don't base my belief on that. I do base my belief on the bible and my personal experience. Traces and physical evidences of all the accounts in the bible abound.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by yemoxyl(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
So sad,May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by quivah(f): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Speechless3:

You are a dementia patient if you think your "asshole-crawling on the back-soon to be bound and thrown in the lake of fire" mistake of a father is in any competion with his God.

Dwarf!

If you are a Christian, I will rather become an atheist.

So much cuss words from a lady, much more a Christian .
Since both of you are going to hell(if it exists),.. So start acting nice now,so that he can beg his father ,devil, to decrease your punishment a lil.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
OKorowanta:
Heard about dis girls death on Saturday while driving some family friends home at Ajao estate.
Heard she was not 20 yet.
She was in 300 level and schooling in d east.
I felt touched as I was told she was the only child of her parent.
My family friends who knew her and her parent very well,were so pained that I later took interest in their conversation.
It just dawn on me that she's d one Burna Boy is referring to at dat point were he mentioned Ajao estate in the write-up.
RIP Anita.
Too saddening & painful. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Eyah very fine gal RIP
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by sabi99(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

You are a fool. Where dafuq is your humanity? A young lady is dead and all you care about is some marks on her skin? Are you so poor in spirt you can' afford kind words for the deceased? Who gives a Bleep about your God and his idiotic rules?

u just insulted God heavily n ur busy calling another person a fool!...........let Gods grace of repentance capture u ds xmas.......
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
sabi99:
u just insulted God heavily n ur busy calling another person a fool!...........let Gods grace of repentance capture u ds xmas.......
tongue, if your God cared about insults, I'd be dead by now.. grin grin
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
quivah:

If you are a Christian, I will rather become an atheist.

So much cuss words from a lady, much more a Christian .
Since both of you are going to hell(if it exists),.. So start acting nice now,so that he can beg his father ,devil, to decrease your punishment a lil.

mcheeeew!
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by MistarT(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Not my fault yoy worship a useless asswipe. Considers painting your skin a sin, just like murder. For a Supernatural being, he posseses some pretty petty idiosyncrasies.
You NEED Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
sinceraconcept:

You should truly be ashamed of yourself...seriously
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Femich18(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
RIP lady....May Heaven receive ur soul
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by badinfluence: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Well... this quickly became a disturbing thread...
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Constantineddy:

I Just want to let you know that Anita has no Tattoo on her body that is just a work of a biro so please am not in for insults but Anita is a very good girl if you know her personally........She have been a very good frnd of mine......took me two days to believe her death because she invited over for her party only for me to hear of her sudden death
awwww,You're the only sensible one among the mourners and you're the one that's helping her the dead. These other folks that are dissing are so ignorant and don't even have that much sympathy for her. RIP to her,i thought she was one of those bad girls. Thanks for shedding more light on whom she truly was
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by OlivetBen(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Nobody has ever fought God and live. Beter don't fight ur creator.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by teehef: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by teehef: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help fin
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by sabi99(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

tongue, if your God cared about insults, I'd be dead by now.. grin grin
those insults of urs on him is nothing compared to d pains he endured on His way to calvary, u will not die cos He's not a wicked God, He loves u, pls stop insulting God n embrace Him before its too late, thank u
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
sabi99:

those insults of urs on him is nothing compared to d pains he endured on His way to calvary,
Who send am? How e use concern me?

sabi99:

u will not die cos He's not a wicked God,
Or I will not die because he is a figment of your imagination.

sabi99:

He loves u
Don't need its love. tongue

sabi99:

pls stop insulting God n embrace Him before its too late, thank u
Tell your God to stop being a lazy motherfucker. Ask him to fix the country. All of us dey wait.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by sabi99(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Who send am? How e use concern me?

Or I will not die because he is a figment of your imagination.

Don't need its love. tongue

Tell your God to stop being a lazy motherfucker. Ask him to fix the country. All of us dey wait.
lemme reiterate, JESUS came to d world to set sinner free, He's 4gvn u, so just him a chance to come into ur life now before its too late pls am begging u.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
sabi99:

lemme reiterate, JESUS came to d world to set sinner free
Free from what? Again, I send am?

sabi99:

He's 4gvn u
Lol. Did I hurt him? Nigga lived 2000 years ago or thereabout. In some remote place in the Middle East. Wetin concern me as African man with Jewish carpenter wey die 500BC? sad

sabi99:

so just him a chance to come into ur life now before its too late
LOL. Your Savior must be a rapist.

sabi99:

pls am begging u.
Stop preaching to me. Let me enjoy my road to 'hell' wellwell, abeg. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off / Bobrisky Cautions A Man Harassing Him At Hilton Hotel In Abuja / Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.