Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,805 members, 7,866,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Mourning With A Black Condom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mourning With A Black Condom (682 Views)

2 Year Old Baby Wearing Condom / My First Time Of Using A Condom!! #very-funny! / Sd Vocabulary Of The Day:hon Patrick Obahiagbon Mourning Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourning With A Black Condom by DONFASZY(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2009
Karen lost her husband almost four years ago and still hasn't gotten out of her mourning stage. Her daughter is constantly calling her and urging her to get back into the world. Finally, Karen says she'd go out, but didn't know anyone. Her daughter immediately replies: "Mum, I have someone for you to meet." Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after dating for six weeks, he asks her to join him for a weekend in the hills. Their first night there, she undresses as he does. There she stood nude except for a pair of black lacy panties, he in his birthday suit. Looking at her he asks: "Why the black panties?" She replies: "My breasts you can handle, my body is yours to explore but down there I am still in mourning." He know He knows he's not getting lucky

after two day, they both went outing n got drunk n went to motels to stay for d nite, as he was trying to make love to her by force by fire, she saw a black stuff on his d**K and ask why

he replied with bliss for sex, i am also mourning with a black condom
Re: Mourning With A Black Condom by Abbygyal(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
mba dis one pass me. . . .i cnt laff oo

(1) (Reply)

During Adam N Eve Time --------- Adam's First Mistake / Community Wedding / You Go Laugh Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.