Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) (5112 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble / Oge Okoye Lovely In Red Gown For An Xmas Party (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by Ayt27(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Maybe just on the shoes ooo, your cloth no too plenty.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by purplecoco(f): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2015
She doesn't really have that good fashion sense I like, lipsrsealed I prefer her sister.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by ThreeGEEKS(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2015
pretydiva:
This is nothing compare 2 mine tongue
Maybe it's time you gave out some tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by XYZeee: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2015
daamazing:
meanwhile in idp camps,families ate fighting for slippers.while you open boutique and pose.give the needy jor ...

shey na she b government or the people way secretly or odawise promote d carnage that led to d establishment of idp camps. face front abeg angry[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Am i d only one dah sees this girl as being proud??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Grandfather Irvin Randle Shares New Photos (photos) / Fasasi Olabankewin "Dagunro" Is Dead (pics) / Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.