Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time (42773 Views)

Top 10 RICHEST African Footballers Of ALL TIME / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Top 10 African Richest Footballers And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by Codedpriest(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
What kind of stoopid gimmick is that....
Insulting an adult just because you are on nairaland

MODS
Better look into the issue of kids infiltrating nairaland with impunity.

DrChukzy:

And u fell for one of my oldest Gimmicks!

Someone more reasonable than you.

Old boys everywhere...HOEoloshi gerrate
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by dreamworld: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
martineverest:
I knew y I asked the question.okocha it's not Ibo. He is deltan.aniomas don't claim ibos. Stop saying he's ibo

Please I don't have ur time. I don't know where u are from. Read more
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anioma_people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by enigok94: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
captainflash:
Niger, we're rocking!! even kanu were get long legs self nah advantage...congrat tho.. cool

Mikel, lol, bench warmer,i believe nah mikel prayer make them sacked mouriho grin
look at you,you. Can not even type good and correct pigin....ha.
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by sharone21(f): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cool. Nigerians are at least noted for something good.
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by safo99(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wey asamoah gyan?
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by essa9davies4(f): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wats with ds ibo thing sef#mtcheww
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by safo99(m): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
wizaro:
hmmm I wonder too... Y Martins and gyan are not in d list.... Imagine sule muntari and kolo ahead of Martins and gyan.. Hmmm. @op..wat is ur source of ur list.. #doubt...
Mesef ba for d research o.. Dem nor knw how much gyan collect for UAE bfor he go china.. I tink he receive over 300k or close to every week in china..
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by nigeriancuban: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
good for em all,but i expect another trend on the no of person(s) they ve turned around.
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
tongue Jealosy jealosey
essa9davies4:
Wats with ds ibo thing sef#mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by dollarlander: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
sauceny:
Most of this footballers barely have a solid investment,all they do is club & party...So all that amount being said might not even be in their account.

It shows you don't know of hotels KANU Nwakwo has in ikoyi Lagos and jay jay okochas investments in Europe. Jay jay has the best water bottling company in Europe. Sit down there watch the peanuts they spend partying and clubbing.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by Tfred0001(m): 1:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Its no my business......
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by martineverest(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2015
histemple:

Okocha is Igbo not Ibo. There is no tribe in Nigeria called Ibo.
Okocha is from the Igbo part of Delta state otherwise referred to as "Delta Igbo"
oga,'delta igbo' are not igbos and the aniomas and ikas and even ikwerres will always reject being called igbos. Stop forcing'igbo' on them
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by SantaDomino(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2015
martineverest:
is okocha Ibo?

No ooo... Na Hausa him be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by SantaDomino(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2015
martineverest:
oga,'delta igbo' are not igbos and the aniomas and ikas and even ikwerres will always reject being called igbos. Stop forcing'igbo' on them

May be we should force aboki-ship on dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by martineverest(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2015
SantaDomino:

No ooo... Na Hausa him be!
he is deltan
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by Alwaystruth: 6:50am On Dec 21, 2015
What about Z.Ziden?
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by martineverest(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2015
SantaDomino:

May be we should force aboki-ship on dem.
you guys will always call them igbos when things will take you guys..aniomas,ikas,igbankes and ikwerres don't not claim igbos... Have you checked y they haven't joined in biafran protests?
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by christopher123(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2015
martineverest:

Saying delta Igbo are not Igbo is like saying ijebu (some reject the term Yoruba ) are not Yoruba ..yes I know some are mischievous...and I know that the real owners of Lagos the aworis and eguns ra enpt yorubas ..they have said that over and over. Ilorin are not Yoruba because they have emir.in short the whole kwarra and those funny Yoruba sounding names are not Yoruba

The only Yoruba are the ife and owo with modakekek then the ekiti. Ijebus are not Yoruba and some are making it clear . they don't believe that oduduwa madness ....no wonder yorubas hate them

And also delta Igbo speak Latin ...their culture are British yet they are in ohaneze Igbo....I wonder how you reason

Yet kabba , kwarra and egun are not in afenifere ...forget itshekiri seff

Ikwerre are not Igbo yet amaechi went to aba to say he is an Igbo and more Igbo than Jonathan

You are the non Igbo that knows who is Igbo than an Igbo man

Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by bolliejay(m): 6:54am On Dec 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
Dey myt fall in in da top 50.D list is based on top 10.Obafemi to me,isn't worth more dan $20m
naa....
Obafemi is worth more than $35m.......he is currently on $3milllion pa contract in MLS
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by christopher123(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2015
aNAIJAFAN:
Nigeria's Mikel Obi alongside retired players Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo are among the top 10 highest earning African players of all time according to a study conducted & published by French publication, Footendirect. With a cumulative take-home of $50 million, John Mikel Obi is now the best paid among the current generation of Nigerian players.

According to Footendirect, Mikel who earns about £75,000 per week at Chelsea has a total earnings estimate of $50m while Kanu Nwankwo and Jay Jay Okocha who have since retired made $100m and $150m respectively from their career.

See the full list:

1. Samuel Eto'o/Antalyaspor : 202 millions de dollars

2. Yaya Touré/Manchester City : 170 millions de
dollars

3. Didier Drogba/Montreal : 155 millions de dollars

4. Jay-Jay Okocha : 150 millions de dollars

5. Nwankwo Kanu : 100 millions de dollars 6. Michaël
Essien/Panathinaïkos : 70 millions de
dollars

7. Emmanuel Adebayor/Libre : 57 millions de dollars

8. Obi Mikel/Chelsea : 50 millions de dollars

9. Kolo Touré/Liverpool : 43 millions de dollars

10. Sulley Muntari/Al-Ittihad : 40 millions de dollars

Source: http://www.naijafan.com/forum2_theme_111739309.xhtml?tema=51&Mikel-Obi-Kanu-Nwankwo-amp-Okocha-make-Africa-s-top-10-richest-footballers-of-all-time

Not even one Yoruba ...even adebayo is Togo anonga man ..put of then Igbo took two in Africa...we are not doing badly at all
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by matchconnect: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2015
dis ones don get money..on to the next one
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by martineverest(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2015
christopher123:

Saying delta Igbo are not Igbo is like saying ijebu (some reject the term Yoruba ) are not Yoruba ..yes I know some are mischievous...and I know that the real owners of Lagos the aworis and eguns ra enpt yorubas ..they have said that over and over. Ilorin are not Yoruba because they have emir.in short the whole kwarra and those funny Yoruba sounding names are not Yoruba

The only Yoruba are the ife and owo with modakekek then the ekiti. Ijebus are not Yoruba and some are making it clear . they don't believe that oduduwa madness ....no wonder yorubas hate them

And also delta Igbo speak Latin ...their culture are British yet they are in ohaneze Igbo....I wonder how you reason

Yet kabba , kwarra and egun are not in afenifere ...forget itshekiri seff

the 'ndigbos' added igbankes,ikas,ikweres,aniomas etc to their team do as to reinforce themselves. But they don't claim igbo. Have u ever asked yourself y they never took part in biafran protests? Have u ever seen the reactions of aniomas/ikwerres when they are called igbos?. Delta igbo will prefer to call themselves 'aniomas' and 'ika' so as to differentiate themselves from I igbos and they quickly correct you whenever they are called igbos. The ikwerres will always tell you that their origin is bini..

1 Like

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by christopher123(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2015
martineverest:
the 'ndigbos' added igbankes,ikas,ikweres,aniomas etc to their team do as to reinforce themselves. But they don't claim igbo. Have u ever asked yourself y they never took part in biafran protests? Have u ever seen the reactions of aniomas/ikwerres when they are called igbos?. Delta igbo will prefer to call themselves 'aniomas' and 'ika' so as to differentiate themselves from I igbos and they quickly correct you whenever they are called igbos. The ikwerres will always tell you that their origin is bini..

Which team ....my dear

You are not Igbo and your not in the position to say who is Igbo...these people you mentioned are in ohaneze

Or are you saying that amaechi saying he is Igbo is daft
Or are you saying that head asagba of asaba that is traditional rulers of Igbo villages is stupid
Are you saying that obi of owa that said he comes from NRI is mad

I think you are ..they are right ...they are important and said the truth, you are nobody and you are lying

Tell me what language they speak

Do you know ijebu are not Yoruba
Do you know kabba are not Yoruba
Do you know egun and awori are not Yoruba

The yorubas are trying hard to claim them both Benin and kwarra but it backfired

1 Like

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by leonwesker: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Embroidery involves decorating a surface, typically fabric, with designs created by using a needle and thread (or yarn) http://www.digitemb.com
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2015
If they are not Igbo as you claimed, how come Chief Ralph Uwaechue was Ohaneze Ndi Igbo president? Ralph was from the same town with JayJay Okocha,Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.
martineverest:
some of you are just stupid with reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by SailorXY: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2015
martineverest:
I knew y I asked the question.okocha it's not Ibo. He is deltan.aniomas don't claim ibos. Stop saying he's ibo
gbe'enu e soun sir. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by hunkydory(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2015
sauceny:
Most of this footballers barely have a solid investment,all they do is club & party...So all that amount being said might not even be in their account.
Whether they club and party or not, definitely all that amount will not be in their account because money is meant to be used either for investment or enjoyment. No one makes money and keeps it all. That will defeat the purpose of making money.
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by wacoj(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2015
DANSUGATE will be like ''This guys are very poor and suffering" Politics is really a money making machine.
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by histemple: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2015
martineverest:

Just to educate you further, all the ethnic nationalities are members of OHANEZE NDIGBO. So, I don't know where you got your information that they have, are or will reject being called Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neymar Spotted Partying At Carnival In Brazil Despite Injury (Photos) / COVID-19: James Harris 'Kamala' Dies After Complications From Coronavirus / Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.