Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time (42774 Views)

Top 10 RICHEST African Footballers Of ALL TIME / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Top 10 African Richest Footballers And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Goldmaxx:
yes he is igbo from my place oshimilli north in delta
He is actually from Aniocha South, Keshi is from Ilah in Oshimili North. Both ibos tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by Goldmaxx(f): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
kpekusPikin:

He is actually from Aniocha South, Keshi is from Ilah in Oshimili North. Both ibos tho
wetin happen to igbos bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Goldmaxx:
wetin happen to igbos bro
Nothing at all. I'm from Aniocha South so no reason beef. Anyi bu ofu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by lordizak(m): 2:49am On Dec 28, 2015
histemple:

Just to educate you further, all the ethnic nationalities are members of OHANEZE NDIGBO. So, I don't know where you got your information that they have, are or will reject being called Igbos.
will u force Igbo on us? we are not Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by SycophanticGoat: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2016
martineverest:
I knew y I asked the question.okocha it's not Ibo. He is deltan.aniomas don't claim ibos. Stop saying he's ibo

See them, typical divide and rule tactics. Go to their camp and divide them. Then go back home and live peacefully with your tribesmen. Go and change Okocha's name completely na, since you don't want him to be an Igbo man. While at it, try changing Kanu and Mikel's too, ok?
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by SycophanticGoat: 6:53am On Mar 10, 2016
lordizak:

will u force Igbo on us? we are not Igbos.

No, of course I know that you're Yoruba so nobody will force Igbo on you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by SycophanticGoat: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2016
martineverest:
oga,'delta igbo' are not igbos and the aniomas and ikas and even ikwerres will always reject being called igbos. Stop forcing'igbo' on them

Why not remove the Igbo in Delta-Igbo and replace it with Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba? I think Delta-Yoruba will give you orgàsm.

Bros, if you want the Igbo there, go and take it... grin grin
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by SycophanticGoat: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2016
christopher123:

Saying delta Igbo are not Igbo is like saying ijebu (some reject the term Yoruba ) are not Yoruba ..yes I know some are mischievous...and I know that the real owners of Lagos the aworis and eguns ra enpt yorubas ..they have said that over and over. Ilorin are not Yoruba because they have emir.in short the whole kwarra and those funny Yoruba sounding names are not Yoruba

The only Yoruba are the ife and owo with modakekek then the ekiti. Ijebus are not Yoruba and some are making it clear . they don't believe that oduduwa madness ....no wonder yorubas hate them

And also delta Igbo speak Latin ...their culture are British yet they are in ohaneze Igbo....I wonder how you reason

Yet kabba , kwarra and egun are not in afenifere ...forget itshekiri seff

Ikwerre are not Igbo yet amaechi went to aba to say he is an Igbo and more Igbo than Jonathan

You are the non Igbo that knows who is Igbo than an Igbo man

Lol

Don't mind that divisor cum denominator. Some one from one bedroom, face me I face you, in Oshodi will just use free browsing cheat, login to Nairaland and look for people to hate or divide.. SmH
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by lordizak(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Yes of course I know that you're Yoruba so nobody will force Igbo on you..
Even your username indicates the degree of fool you are.
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by SycophanticGoat: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2016
lordizak:

Even your username indicates the degree of fool you are.

Only a fool knows a fool bro.. Peace.. wink
Re: Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time by Dallaslaurel: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
dreamworld:

No he is Yoruba

NICE ANSWER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neymar Spotted Partying At Carnival In Brazil Despite Injury (Photos) / COVID-19: James Harris 'Kamala' Dies After Complications From Coronavirus / Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.