Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

How To Make Money Online From Sports Trading Business Online Football Trading - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make Money Online From Sports Trading Business Online Football Trading (936 Views)

Free Football Trading / Football Trading / NFF Accused Of Demanding 50% Bribe From Sports Brand, Puma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online From Sports Trading Business Online Football Trading by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Many has been trading on football for years, readers! I must tell you that this is a good way of getting cool money to settle that extra bills like house bills, electrical bills, children school fees, etc. I most advice you to read this written manual with all seriousness please.

INTRODUCTION

Today, there are so many leagues where football games are played: English premier league, Italian league, German Bundes liga, Spanish league etc. There are sites that feature the matches that take place in these league these sites pose such question (who do you think will win this or that match) you will now have to predict of three options, one- Win, two –loss, three –Draw, those are the only possible outcome of every game played in every league around the world you do not have to predict the score line in any football match. For instance, if Arsenal is playing Newcastle, you will now have to predict which of the two teams will win, if you think is Arsenal that will win, you (Will) your trade (i.e. bet (on Arsenal. If is Newcastle, you place your trade (bet) on Newcastle, then if is draw, you do the same. You just click on one of the three options or Win, Draw, or loss,

HOW TO TAKE INVESTMENT DECISIONS

CONTINUE READING @ http:///bdjxY6

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Never Scored Past Petr Čech In Six Previous Games / Eagles Vs Pharaohs: Egypt Condemn Kaduna Pitch, Dismiss Boko Haram / Funny My Football Manager '14 Played An April First Prank On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.