Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry (1083 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / We Can’t Stop Enyeama From Quitting National Team, Says NFF / Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by Akolawole(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2006
Arsenal is in G14.

They are in top 10 in the world.

The big gun says they are not a big team yet. Why? Why? Why?

Did he mean it?

Again, ready for the bashing most expecially from Gunners-Fawehinmi.
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by lordimpaq(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2006
@akola

that was totally unnecessary,

and u know it,

there is only one person that can answer that, and i think it is henry himself,
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2006
Akola has started again o! Lordi maybe you can now decipher what has been going on around here?
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by Akolawole(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2006
@Lordi

I was suprised he said that but he was angry then.

what did Big club get from Referees?
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2006
Akola has started again o! Lordi maybe you can now decipher what has been going on around here?
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2006
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by Akolawole(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2006
@Proper Gunners

I have respect for you and your club but you know my intention on this sha grin
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2006
Is your intention to launder Arsenal's image? na wah o!
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by lordimpaq(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2006
@akola

when did u start doing this ( i mean posting a statement with the intention of incurring "some gunners" anger)

u neva used to do this, i wonder wat must have happened to you?
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by hustler(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2006
Lets be real to our selves.Did he lieHell no. Flukin it to the final of the UCL doesn't make them a BIG TEAM.

They will never make it there in the next 20 years.

Ok lemme be real in the next 9 years at least.
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2006
My dear hustler, can u whisper into my ears the scoreline of team's game against Palermo
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 12:52am On Oct 23, 2006
I meant AC Milan vs Palermo!
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by hustler(m): 1:40am On Oct 23, 2006
we will bounce back.Luck will come back to our side.did u see the game and the opportunities we had?.hittin the woodwork twice in the space of 3 seconds.

Anywayz stay tuned as Maldini lifts the UCL trophy in Athens,
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 2:27am On Oct 23, 2006
Lol. AC milan lift scudetto or Uecl? maybe the former but the latter? U'd beta stop hallucinating!
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 2:30am On Oct 23, 2006
Lol. AC milan lift scudetto or Uecl? maybe the former but the latter? U'd beta stop hallucinating!
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by Akolawole(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2006
lordimpaq:

@akola

when did u start  doing this ( i mean posting a statement with the intention of incurring "some gunners" anger)

u never used to do this, i wonder what must have happened to you?

But i have been accused of hating Arsenal by one of your people from day one.

Henry did say this statement sha o
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2006
@Lordi, your bros Akola wants to obviously incite you against 'that person' now tell me did 'that person' not jocularly tell u that u are akola and jackal's joint collabo id? So whats new? Even Jackal am told by 'that person' can testify to this. Moreso does Akola have to spill contents of private converso on public forums? Well, Akola why do u remain petty still? I thought you will just like me allow things flow naturally once again but rather u r drawing me back to all these petty issues
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by Akolawole(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2006
@Kitaun

I have ammended the post and expect you to do the same.

I choose to ignore some of your IM because i dont want things to be like this, i expect you to see the handwriting on the wall but you chose to come to the forum( in many threads) to say one or two things about my personality.

Honestly, it doesnt affect my person in any way. I am used to it.

Coming to public forum to discuss private stuff is not my linking but what of you?

The use of "We" that you constantly use still beg for answer, for i know many gunners here that cannot i repeat cannot smear my personality on and off Nairaland.

Let it be known to you, i dont hate Arsenal but i have reservation for Mr wenger just like i dont like Mr Kenyon of Chelsea and i will never hide that.[i][/i]
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2006
Just to ask u what part of your posts did u amend? U ignored my IMs? have u forgotten ur threats to me via IM. What part of ur personality did i attack? I only have been against the way u go abt creating threads abt wenger and arsenal and i dont think that has anything to do with your personality just your petty attitude was the issue, even when i sheathed my sword u still went ahead to create threads abt fab and henry. U talked abt my religion remember and even ur inciting posts to Lordi on 'that person' was obviously referring to Gani Fawehinmi of Nairaland_ Gunners which you now disparagingly call me(maybe i would have preferred Falana.lol). Can you remember that i have had to defend even you 'Almighty Kola' not once when you were attacked here on board even once by a blue.We are Arsenal, unshaken and indivisible even by your ilk. You are fucking wrong if u think gooners think that highly of u, most actually feel you are scum believe me! You can take an opinion poll and see 4 urself. Jackal, where are u o?
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2006
That reminds me of recent u have been using terms like proper /gunners, so which gunner/gunners have u ratified persona non grata? And u say u got reservation for Kenyon how many threads have u created abt him? Soon u will have reservation abt Mikel abi no be so?
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2006
That reminds me of recent u have been using terms like proper /gunners, so which gunner/gunners have u ratified persona non grata? And u say u got reservation for Kenyon how many threads have u created abt him? Soon u will have reservation abt Mikel abi no be so?
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by Jackal(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2006
GUYS GUYS GUYS.
Can u guys stop these schitzos?
U cannot go on like this gunning for each other's throat.
Kitaun and Akola----Pls stop this WAR.
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by Akolawole(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2006
@ Jackal

For your sake and other members, i am not going to comment any further but continue to launch threads on Arsenal, Chelsea, United et al irrespective of members whose ox is gored.
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2006
@Jackal, am sheathing my sword on the condition that you stop your fierce wars with loyika and hustler, you cant be a peacemaker here and be caught up in vulgar squabbles on other threads, lol, cheers mate
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by Jackal(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2006
@ Kitaun,
I am not fighting any war.
Jackal is just toying around with words n fingers.
I am just a lil' man doing a grown man thang and i don't take NL's squabbles in ma heart.
Thanx to u and Akola for sheathing ur sword.
Were u guys gladiators in the old Roman empire? grin grin grin
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 12:15am On Oct 24, 2006
Lol. You asked for it and u got it big time, can u remember the thread where u pitched Priscy, Muki & I against Akola and Amodu, u were supposed to be d umpire but funny enuff Akola and I were the last gladiators enarmoured in all glory. Rotf-lmao
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by lordimpaq(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2006
@akola and kitaun

i'm just seeing this thread since i posted on it,

sorry kitaun

who is "that person"

because i'm not clear on your insinuations
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by kitaun(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2006
@lordi, Pls dont bring up these issues again abeg! 'That person' was me really but let sleeping dogs lie
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by lordimpaq(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2006
@kitaun

i see,
Re: We Are Not A Big Team Says Henry by CrazyMan(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2006
I thank God someone's finally spoken the truth.

Arsenal isn't a big team.
they are middle class.

(1) (Reply)

NBA: Are You Ready For 24 / Lulu's Mum Kidnapped / Raw Cash On Football Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.