Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo (1647 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation / Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by dainformant(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo state received the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor E.A. Adeboye today at his private residence before heading to the State Christmas Carol headed by Pastor Adeboye .

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/governor-abiola-ajimobi-hosts-pastor.html

Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by MindTwister: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Has he paid salaries?
Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by Bambless1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Waka Waka !
Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
I hope these pastors visiting Governors up and down use the opportunity to preach to the governors to pay salaries and help the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by MzPecs(f): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
That picture of baba don't look real.. angry
Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by OCTAVO: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:
Exactly!
Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by veraponpo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
God bless my pastor
Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by MzPecs(f): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
OCTAVO:

Exactly!
I thought t'was just me.. lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by fistonati(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Its real bro, it was d Xmas carol at d agodi gardens in Ibadan.
MzPecs:
Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by fistonati(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Baba pls don't follow Ajimobis monkey eat grass. Politicians are to be feed with d word of God, to have respect for its citizens, fear of God and know that they are going to account to Almighty God one day.

The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom
Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by MzPecs(f): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
fistonati:
Its real bro, it was d Xmas carol at d agodi gardens in Ibadan.
Bro?
Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by registration(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
God will cont to strengthen my Pastor, my namesake- Pastor Adeboye. ...
God bless Oyo state and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by omenka(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:
You are absolutely right. Looks like he was "placed" there.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo by MzPecs(f): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
omenka:
You are absolutely right. Looks like he was "placed" there.
Yeah.. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Photo From The Market That Got Burnt In Ilorin Kwara State / Senator Theodore Orji 7 Months After / Jonathan Bought Faulty Fighter Jets For Boko Haram War – NAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.