Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation (13496 Views)

Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by dainformant(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2016
The Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi, pictured with the Olubadan designate -High Chief Saliu Adetunji during the latter's courtsy visit to the state House in Ibadan. The governor will today (Friday) present the staff of office to him (Saliu Adetunji ) as the 41st Olubadan of Ibadanland, at the famous Mapo Hall, in the ancient city.

The ceremony is expected to be witnessed by dignitaries from all walks of life, including President Mohammadu Buhari.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/gov-abiola-ajimobi-hosts-olubadan.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by Xposer: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2016
dat one dey
Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by IME1: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2016
Its okay
Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by CastedDude: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2016
good for them
Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by TundeSalamu(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2016
I love Yoruba culture.

I am very proud of my heritage.

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2016
watch out ! i will be the next "bobakeye" of olubadan and not abobaku.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2016
Traditional rulers here and there.
Many of them have no made any tangible positive impact on their people.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by techmart(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2016
ilu ibadan yio gbe gbogbo wa o...

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by omolola15(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Traditional rulers here and there.
Many of them have no made any tangible positive impact on their people.

They don't contribute anything to the state jare. To me it's just honorary.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by LYMOH01(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Ibadan is the place to be presently

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by hrworld: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2016
See abobaku at the back. Tell the man make in no run away when the man dies because one still dey on the run here in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by DsureHouz(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
omolola15:

They don't contribute anything to the state jare. To me it's just honorary.
exactly my point.
And many of them like to romance with corrupt politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by omolola15(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
exactly my point.
And many of them like to romance with corrupt politicians.

It's now politically motivated.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by asumo12: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin grin

godfather of many!!!
Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by Bimpe29: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Happy coronation Sir. May the crown last long on your head.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by Mc4larin: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
ok
Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
i think that is d reason y public holiday was declared here in oyo state.
Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by NovusHomo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
oluface:
watch out ! i will be the next "bobakeye" of olubadan and not abobaku.

Did you mean Abobaku? grin grin
Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
NovusHomo:

Did you mean Abobaku? grin grin
but them say that thing no do you again na. anyway i will help you see one baba down my street. he is very good in taking care of that thing that is doing you. sorry ehn
Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by justicejay(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
So ajimobi declare a rubbish public holiday because of the installation of a king. Its so bad, though we claim to be in the 21st century but our leaders are leading us with 18th century brain.
And this guy claimed to be promoting hardwork.
But if this is how to respect our traditional both present and past leaders. Then holiday should be given in each day that our past hero dismis.
Am disappointed in myself that i allowed APC to scam me with the word CHANGE
Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by kayfra: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Useless governor. His mates are launching projects or commissioning finished projects. All he does is attend to useless olubadan affairs and weddings.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by dotfam2104(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
We spend so much on frivolities whc brings little or no economic dividends. It explains d reason we r backward.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation by Margy: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
kayfra:
Useless governor. His mates are launching projects or commissioning finished projects. All he does is attend to useless olubadan affairs and weddings.
Honestly...this state is shameless...Oyo state government has money to host olubadan and has refused to pay its civil servants for 4months and counting..corpers nko!!...no wonder hunger and poverty and laziness is prevalent in the state..infact everyone in Oyo state begs...virtually everyone is a beggar...#drops mic & walks away#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Worked Against APC, The Bias Is Clear - Oshiomhole / 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report / Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.