Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth (1054 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / This Is Why The Older Generation Worked Harder And Discovered More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth by Diesel1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Please my fellow NL and more experience
Med Students! please I need your help on this issue because I'm
really confused.... My question is :Which
one can be named or acknowledged
as the elder brother (sister) between twins, is it d
first person that came out from d womb or d
second.. To me I will tell you that d last one is d
eldest. Reason: cos he/she first form in d womb
before d 2nd #thanks.. Pls matured mind only

Lalasticlala kindly move this to front page so I
can get more help. Thanks alot
Cc; Obinoscopy
please help me push this to the front page
Re: How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth by MzPecs(f): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
I'm here to learn as well.. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth by Rapoo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
their must be one thing to identify dat their must be one thing to identify dat
Re: How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth by Soneh(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
don't know why but the second one always appears older
Re: How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth by Ojestas(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
The nurses separate the first immediately after birth... and does likewise to the other. . After, they find a way of identifying them, i think
Re: How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
cool
Re: How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth by Diesel1(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2016
Soneh:
don't know why but the second one always appears older
I really need to push this to the front page... Don't know how possible it gonna be ?
Re: How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth by Soneh(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Diesel1:
I really need to push this to the front page... Don't know how possible it gonna be ?
actually there is this yoruba myth about the second one being the wiser of the two.since he older and wiser he sends the first to go and check how things are out there before it decides if it is safe for it to come into the world or not.
i know there should be a medical explanation to this but thats not my field maybe the doctors in the house can provide an explanation.
seun, lalastica

1 Like

Re: How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth by Diesel1(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Soneh:

actually there is this yoruba myth about the second one being the wiser of the two.since he older and wiser he sends the first to go and check how things are out there before it decides if it is safe for it to come into the world or not.
i know there should be a medical explanation to this but thats not my field maybe the doctors in the house can provide an explanation.
seun, lalastica
so how do I call on them to push this to the front page.. Seun lalastica
Re: How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth by Diesel1(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Cc; Obinoscopy !!

(1) (Reply)

#anticipate Keke Senior High School {#kshs} #reunion #2016 / Dollar To Naira 5 Years Chart History / Biblical University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.